Reviews for Two and a Half Doctors
ValaEnVash chapter 10 . 5/9/2011
oh good god i love it... hahahahaha
The New Vampire chapter 14 . 2/9/2011
Rose of Zakarisz chapter 2 . 11/29/2010
"It was me. I did it. I'm the reason we never..." Oh that's good. I love that idea.
Lynse chapter 14 . 10/30/2010
So that was a nice story! Interesting paradox. Probably liked your idea of who River is the best. That actually never occurred to me, but it's an excellent idea. And it would work quite well with the series, really tying the classic series with the new one. Stroke of genius, that. ;-) Good job, with that and everything else.
Kathryn Hart chapter 14 . 9/9/2010
*sigh* I love this except for the first section. DO NOT WANT! But it's fantastic anyways. And of course without a doubt here are my questions:

John and Rose met Eleven before this? Was it before John and Rose got married? You should write that story of how they meet! :D

How the heck does it work out to the Doomsday scene happening at the same time as the Journey's End scene?

Love the Nine/Rose part at the end, that was sweet(but basically I'll be shipping them now LOL) FANTASTIC STORY AND CONGRATS ON A GOOD ENDING!

~Katy xD
Kathryn Hart chapter 13 . 8/29/2010
NOOOO! ugh great update, but you probably already know I dislike River a bit and I only ship Doctor/Rose(completely) LOL but great update. And *still* more questions :P

Why would Amy be mad? What's a kit? (I'm gonna have to listen to that song love the lyrics btw that fits perfectly!)

(Are those your other favorite Doctors fifth, fourth and eight? LOL LOVE)

ahhhhhh so it's River's fault the Doctor wouldn't let himself love Rose :( and the John's fault that he never got to finish that sentence!

hahaha love that whole scene with Rose and Amy, that was hilarious! You seriously need to send this in so this can be an episode! (minus the River bonding parts LOL) can't wait for the next chapter! :D
Warrior Priestess chapter 13 . 8/29/2010
...

I AM SO CONFUSED!

*wails*

That's it! I'm watching after Rose went to Pete's World for the second time! I didn't because it made me cry. And what makes the Ninth Doctor so sexy? When the Tenth is definitely cuter XD.
Crazy-Lemon-Lady chapter 12 . 8/28/2010
This is one of the things I love about the Doctor Who fandom and Doctor who in general. At one moment you will be laughing hysterically at something, the next you will be crying at something and the next your brain feels really confused because you shouldn't really be singing along with Trock (aka Time Lord Rock [aka songs about Doctor Who]) while contemplating temporal paradoxes. Doctor who in it's entierty (spelling?) is brilliant because of its plot and humor sure, but also the way it makes you think about how the world is so abjectly endless while also making you think about how short your life really is. So kudos for you for capturing Doctor Who in this brilliantly fantastic story that was a masterpiece that should sooo become one of the Doctor Who books, if you don't mind me saying.
Omniac chapter 12 . 8/27/2010
I really like River Song - I know I'm not the only one who does, but it's easy to imagine that I am when the people who hate her are so vocal about it. So, thanks for writing her so well and not twisting her into a horrible character or ignoring her completely. I eagerly await to see how this all wraps up.
Kathryn Hart chapter 12 . 8/27/2010
Wow, this chapter is really beautiful. There are things I don't understand of course, thick mind that I have lol, and I loved the whole part where River thanks Rose for healing the Doctor, but I still won't be shipping Eleven/River any time soon LOL Great update! xD
Kathryn Hart chapter 11 . 8/27/2010
AAAAAAUUUUUUGGGGGHHHHHH! I was soooo excited to see this was updated, AND IT'S ANOTHER HORRIBLE CLIFFHANGER! ARGH! I LOVE this story! It's definitely on my top 5, top 3 possibly! UPDATE QUICKLY!
Erandri chapter 10 . 8/19/2010
Ok, that note really helped a lot. I had no idea that the time bug thingy was on nine so that cleared up a lot of stuff.

I like the story so far, keep up the good work.
Kathryn Hart chapter 10 . 8/19/2010
AWESOME! Love the whole description, that was as exciting as the story! LOL Can't wait for the update!
YamiNoTomoyo chapter 9 . 7/31/2010
Okay, what the hell pardon my language had to change to cause, well, THIS? Evil!Ten? Seductress!Rose? O.o I mean...

...What?

What?

WHAT?
Jonn Wolfe chapter 9 . 7/30/2010
Just for clarification: Eleven had his body rolled back to Ten, only with different coloured eyes and hair... and his back is just as compromised as Nine's now.
43 | « Prev Page 1 2 3 Next »