Reviews for Two and a Half Doctors
Kathryn Hart chapter 9 . 7/30/2010
Oh my! So the Human Doctor's gone, and Rose and Nine have met up with a former version of Nine, and everyone else has disappeared except for River (:P lol) and Phea. WOW this story's sooo gripping! xD
Kathryn Hart chapter 8 . 7/30/2010
AUGH! That's horrible! LOL I mean it's brilliant! arrrghhh such a cliffhanger! UPDATE! xD!
nothingbetter2do chapter 8 . 7/30/2010
Is Rose yelling never?
YamiNoTomoyo chapter 5 . 7/29/2010
Ooh... So somehow, the Doctor's memories of this event are scrambled, or something else about it has changed... Ugh. Confusing! :D I love it! Hooray, confusing timey-wimey plot!

Nevar? Is that supposed to be Never, or is Nevar something specific? And then, what, Rory vanished?

...What is it with Rory vanishing anyway? Well, disintegrating/beingshot/erasedfromexistence/plastic etc...

Kathryn Hart chapter 5 . 7/29/2010
AUGH! Wow that ending was chilling! O.o update soon this is fantastic! xD
YamiNoTomoyo chapter 4 . 7/20/2010
Ooh, I TOTALLY missed the counting down, too busy laughing my head off at the Doctor; not sure which.

/huggles weird-appetite Phea/
Kathryn Hart chapter 4 . 7/20/2010
Good chapter, I am so loving this! haha Nine is soo funny! You write his character well. :) Update soon! xD!
YamiNoTomoyo chapter 3 . 7/19/2010
Oh. Oh! OH! BRILLIANT! /hugs the TARDIS/ Oh, you clever thing, you! /grins/ Well played, o great and terrible author, well played. Oh, and now River has found HER Doctor - well, nearly. Sort of. Complicated, yeah? /grins/ Because her Doctor is able to freely love, because he's no longer suppressed by it. Oh, that's...

Ingenious, really.

And the last line with Rose... Love it. :D BRING ON THE BOGGART!
Kathryn Hart chapter 3 . 7/19/2010
AUGH! NO RIVER KISS! aw I'm gonna lose my lunch now! just kidding ;) Good chapter, love the part about the TARDIS saving Phea. heehee I love that part where Rory slugged Tweed in "The Big Bang", that was funny! Hope he won't have to use it on Leather!(oh look at that now you got me saying the nicknames now! :P lol)
Kathryn Hart chapter 2 . 7/19/2010
So...basically, Nine found out he was going to marry Rose? I'm kinda confused. lol, so that's why he was hesitant to fall in love with Rose at first (but you just can't stop it all the way lol ;D) This story is soo good, definitely the best one I've seen with more than two Doctors! :D Update! :D
YamiNoTomoyo chapter 2 . 7/19/2010
Shouldn't the TARDIS have at least, temporarily, protected Phea from the paradox? Other than that... /blinks/ You know, that bit about locking up his libido makes things make much sense. (Though, admittedly, it DOES scramble my grammar, too.)

Kathryn Hart chapter 1 . 7/17/2010
WOW I AM UTTERLY AMAZED AND SPEECHLESS AT THIS STORY'S GREATNESS. YOU MUST UPDATE QUICKLY! This is like one of the most amazing DW stories ever! XD Seriously, it has all my favorite things, The Ninth Doctor! :D The Human!Doctor and Rose married! xD and Amy/Rory married XD and the Eleventh Doctor! AMAZING! FIVE STARS! Well, except for River, at least she won't be in it much LOL ;)

*hits fav button*

*hits story alert*

UPDATE!
YamiNoTomoyo chapter 1 . 7/17/2010
The continuity mess here is HYSTERICAL. Stripes (did I mention I LOVE how you're describing them all?) and Tweed know what's going on because as Leather they both did it, but at the same time they have no idea what's going on for the bits Nine wasn't there for. And Rose knows because Stripes told her. And... /snickers/ Oh, this is just FABULOUS! LOVE it! And the little hints about River, too - niece, indeed! :D

And of course, we have a tragic crash and a nasty boggart to deal with. (Call it a Pikellan Isomorph all you like; it's a boggart. XD)

LOVE this. Absolutely LOVE it. Update SOON.
43 | « Prev Page 1 .. 3