Reviews for Share and Share, I Like!
ncisloverinnc chapter 1 . 11/8/2011
This was cute! I love that it tied into the episode, and all were in character. I LOL at "Pepe"! So Gibbs!
Sparkly Blue chapter 1 . 1/26/2011
Hilarious! xD loved it!
Closemyeyesandleap chapter 1 . 7/27/2010
Another amazing backstory! I didn't even think about that line, and you came up with all of that. Wow. And Ziva seemed in character. She teases Tony all the time. It never bothers me, though, because I think about how Tony hazed Tim and can't help but think he's just getting what was coming to him.
Silvergrass chapter 1 . 7/19/2010
O M G. that was amazing! all their voices, everythingw as perfect. and how it fit into the episode. wow
Ryalin chapter 1 . 7/18/2010
That was adorable Andie, and the slightly evil Ziva made me laugh. Thanks so much for sharing.
xoxocaroline chapter 1 . 7/18/2010
Awesome story! loveed it! Very funny! Lovee cute tiva storys like this! :) xx
JosieFB chapter 1 . 7/17/2010
Very clever! Will we ever know what they were talking about? I hate not knowing! Tony is such a wimp for not taking a cold shower. At least one of them smelled good for the ride in bumper to bumper traffic to interrogate the commanding officer.
dazzlefly chapter 1 . 7/17/2010
:) good job girlie!
Nicoya456 chapter 1 . 7/17/2010
cute story
gsr4ever chapter 1 . 7/17/2010
Very cute! Keep the fics comin'!
thump chapter 1 . 7/17/2010
Tony aka "El Pepe the cute little skunk" LOL
Epmanagram chapter 1 . 7/17/2010
Haha, wow, I just went and watched the scenes.. How could I have missed that offer? ;) The fic was really great and I could actually see this happening! Great job, as usual.
M E Wofford chapter 1 . 7/17/2010
I liked it.

And I'm glad she used all the hot water.

hehe

He needs a cold shower EVERYDAY apparently.

Good story!
Betherzz chapter 1 . 7/17/2010
really cute one ;) but i can bet if his house was as old as he says it was, the water heater was not electric it was gas and that still works when the power is out... back in the day they did not have electric water heaters LOL so his water would heat up after a little while