Reviews for Chrysanthemums and Moons
AspergianStoryteller chapter 1 . 2/3/2013
Oi oi, you'd better finish this.
Syaoran-Lover chapter 1 . 8/24/2012
You CANNOT end it there... .
Well, you can, but I'm begging you don't. PLEASE?
It's a very good start, but I do hope you don't make them go too far at 14... oO
Not that it doesn't happen (hell, there are 14-years-old people who have more experience then some 20-years-old adults! .), but I feel kinda weird reading this (even if we do fantasize about the characters as they are... LOL).
Anyways, please don't not continue. :D
Read ya next! :D
sweetkakes35 chapter 1 . 12/26/2010
i like this so far. please continue it!
Petals.of.Midnight chapter 1 . 10/2/2010
NOOOOOOOOOOOOOO! TT DX

Please! Continue it! It was just getting really good! I love the golden pair and it doesn't seem so much fun when it's just one chapter! DX

Please? XD
speadee chapter 1 . 8/4/2010
You almost drove me to tears though I agree that Oishi is right. Actually, I don't think Kikumaru would go that far. He would know that it's too early for things like that, and understand that Oishi wasn't ready.

Wouldn't it be hard for Kikumaru to be in his room to avoid everyone? He has two big brothers, and shares the room with one of them.

Good job showing that they know each other well, but at the same time they don't really know each other! I really hope they work things out.

I had to skip some of the sexual parts. I think that would give this story more of an M rating. Well, we all have different standards.
MoonLuna2009 chapter 1 . 7/25/2010
Thank you for writing and sharing your fics!

You are a really great writer! :D

I love your stories!

And I LOVE THE GOLDEN PAIR!

This fic is so well-written, and Oishi and Eiji are so real!

I think this is a very interesting story...

I'm eagerly waiting for the next chapter!

Please! :D

Best regards,

Luna
Valle123 chapter 1 . 7/18/2010
Hi! I loved it! Eiji was so Eiji!

I hope they'll make up soon! I don't like them fighting!

Update soon! Bye!
akerri.dogi chapter 1 . 7/18/2010
Awww... that was so cute and sad at the same time! Though I think you should raise the rating if you write anything more... ah... well, you know!

Update soon please!