Reviews for Our Love Is Problematic
dksamuri chapter 49 . 10/27/2015
Um mordin didn't invent the genophage, he was on the team that tweaked it to keep it working. Salarians only live 40 years, and the genophage was generations ago. Other than that, very good chapter
winddemon199 chapter 18 . 9/30/2015
Why the fuck is Shepard talking southern all of a sudden
winddemon199 chapter 13 . 9/30/2015
Lol batman and Robin lol
winddemon199 chapter 12 . 9/30/2015
Lol serenity I Google that phrase I'm a leaf on the wind
The Prophet Of Lies chapter 2 . 8/27/2015
I wonder if the shepherd is going to be whinny and hurt this whole story? Also seems like he will fall for Jack fast
Janizary chapter 49 . 7/27/2015
Ave Mordin.
darkerego chapter 3 . 7/18/2015
Reading this story for the first time and I'm already hooked!
coastierks chapter 49 . 7/18/2015
Thanks for updating so fast and I'm glad he made the right choice.
Xager-the-Chaos-King chapter 49 . 7/18/2015
Should've known that manipulative bitch wouldn't die so easily. I wondered why Shepard was acting so OOC. Betraying one of his oldest friends? Madness. Shepard would never have even considered it if there wasn't some foul play about. Good to see Jackie is keeping him on the straight and narrow, though. Good chapter. Good story.
Storyman09 chapter 8 . 7/15/2015
Chapter 8. Awesome twist at the end! That was great! Breaking from what happened in game. That was good. Unlike some people on the site, you really know how to write and write well. I commend you for that and for using a first person narrative, not a lot of writers go for that and I know it can be difficult at times but I love the greater detail and connection with the characters. Enjoying all this greatly, keep going!
Artman King chapter 48 . 7/13/2015
What benefit does a man have if he gains the world but loses his soul.

If you think about it, sabotaging the cure is not a gain in forces because without the cure you would not have the Krogan numbers you need and you're trading them for Salarians. I say let the frog bitch fry and be a man who honors his word. Besides in the game Wrex finds out pretty quickly that you stabbed him in the back forcing you to kill another friend. Do the ends truly justify the means,

Can't wait to see what happens next. Maybe Jackie has some words of wisdom for him.
Vickmackey007 chapter 48 . 7/13/2015
Oh boy the big decision! Betrayal or losing the Salarians. Big choice time! If you want a dark read on this choice check out Setrus' Death of heroism. It's a good read.
coastierks chapter 48 . 7/12/2015
Thank God! I thought you were dead. Great chapter as always, I hope he chooses to help the Krogan.
Xager-the-Chaos-King chapter 48 . 7/12/2015
Let him remain a man of honour. He has ALWAYS worked in good faith with his friends, and Wrex has been ever loyal to him. Don't make Shepard repay that loyalty with treachery. Let him deal in good faith. After all, didn't Kirrahe promise his men anyway?
Gigifiy chapter 48 . 7/12/2015
Another great chapter! Keep up the amazing work!