Reviews for Our Love Is Problematic
ethan.brown.167 chapter 52 . 3/7
Love this story keep up the amazing work man. And I love the Hamilton reference.
Winter's Writer chapter 12 . 2/3
Apologies for the absence, school and work have kept me pretty gusy. Figured I would pick this back up again and I'm glad I did! Also, is the line 'I'm a leaf on the wind, watch how I soar?', is that a quote from somewhere else? Just curious.

I also wanted to mention seeing the transition you msde of how Shepard picks his teammates, if that makes sense. Well, see you in the next chapter!
Unca Bob chapter 20 . 1/18
Alright well this is about where I stop.
I find this Shepard to be, frankly speaking, a bit of a numpty. Underwhelming as a leader, fighter and diplomat. Jobbing to Jacob of all people. There where a few things I liked, such as his relationship with Grunt. But mostly he came across kinda bland, and none of the renegade moments really worked for me, they all just seemed out of place and lacking in proper build up. The entire dismissal from the Alliance and reaction to it didn't work even slightly. I don't believe even slightly that anyone would have kept the message from him. And the reaction was just a mess. A lifelong soldier from a military family suddenly flipping a 'bad boy' switch is absurd. The idea that it was because of Morinth was an interesting twist, but then nothing was done with that extremely concerning revelation?
Finally the resurgence of aggression in Jack. Yes the situation was one that I'd expect to get her hackles up, but she was acting as volatile as when she was on the Purgatory. All the character development out the window. Somewhat understandable, but also boring. The her entire arc is about finding peace with herself, and the self control that comes with it. The obvious parallel is with Grunt, and I have to ask; why not use that angle instead? The threat of violence not because she's blowing her top with rage, but because she's wielding her rage as a weapon.
Anyway that's it from me.
Winter's Writer chapter 11 . 12/30/2017
Well hopefully they can rescue the crew! I also very much enjoyed where John and Jack cuddle. It's a touching scene and I thubk it says a lot about how far they've come.
Palerider224 chapter 40 . 12/30/2017
Yoooooo this chapter was dark... I don't know how to feel about it but Imma keep reading
Winter's Writer chapter 10 . 12/29/2017
Once again, another great chapter! Lots of actions and we even get a glimpse at Legion which is cool too. One thing I did notice was there was an awkward sentence, it was in the paragraph shortly after Shepard & crew are looking for the IFF.
'Thane was ever as cool as ice', it sounded a little awkward and I'm not sure if you meant it to sound that way or not. It sounds like you meant 'Thane was, as always, cool as ice...' or something along those lines. Anyway, keep up the great work and I'll see you next chapter!
Winter's Writer chapter 9 . 12/29/2017
And of course, the truth comes out. Really enjoyed each of the scenes you chose for Shepard. I think each gives us a little more background on your Shepard in particular. Once again, well done and can't wait to read the next chapter.
Winter's Writer chapter 8 . 12/29/2017
No Shepard! Hopefully the team can save him. I thought it was interesting you introduced Jack last, but I'm hoping she'll have a more prominent role in the next chapter. I guess I'll read and find out.
Winter's Writer chapter 7 . 12/29/2017
I almost forgot about the fight between Miranda and Jack. Although I feel bad for Shepard, now both of these women kind of want nothing to do with him. Especially Jack. Aptly named chapter, as usual.
Winter's Writer chapter 6 . 12/28/2017
I feel like Shepard would drink, considering what he and Ashley had. I liked that Jack was, of course, the only one to pull him out of his drunk stupor.
Winter's Writer chapter 5 . 12/28/2017
Once again, great chapter! I like how this one was her loyalty mission and how Shepard didn't bring anyone else. It made the trip feel more personal between them.
Winter's Writer chapter 4 . 12/27/2017
Leave it to Jack to fit with the boys. Also, I think it's spelled Drell since they're a proper noun.
Winter's Writer chapter 3 . 12/26/2017
Once again, an engaging chapter. I know I pointed this out earlier, but you do a good job of showing the progression of their relationship. Jack doesn't trust easily, especially when it involves anything Cerberus related, and Shepard being who he is has to obvious really work at having any type of relationship with her at first. As always, keep up the good work and I can't wait to see what the next chapter brings!
Janizary chapter 52 . 12/26/2017
Remembrance and reconciliation. Nice.
Winter's Writer chapter 2 . 12/23/2017
Once again, loved the chapter! I also like how he's not really in love with her first, but he is with Ashley. I think it makes for a much more interesting story that way.