Reviews for Our Love Is Problematic
chante chapter 47 . 2/6
Please make more chapters soon
kspomer77 chapter 34 . 1/28
Really love this story, and its on par with most books I read, you got real talent. I really hope you finish this out, because I cannot wait for the citadel dlc and the end. Also think you should think about maybe editing the ending a little, but that's up to you. Anyways, like I said, this story is amazing, and I'm really happy I found it. Keep writing, and I'll look forward to the next chapter!
Shad0wSamura1 chapter 47 . 1/27
I love this story I really do its cool wish we could get a little more jack and Jackie action but I get that your following the arc of the game but I still enjoy it your male Shepard doesn't feel like a dopey cowboy like he does in the game
chante chapter 47 . 1/23
Can you please make more chapters soon
dksamuri chapter 47 . 1/2
Good chapter
Hercules8 chapter 10 . 12/29/2014
Your story is written in a very unique way. In a way it's like it was written with Joss Whedon kind of style. I love how you write your story, keep it up! :D
Guest chapter 46 . 12/12/2014
Simply incredible! I love this so much!
chante chapter 46 . 11/24/2014
Can you please make more chapters.
dksamuri chapter 46 . 9/22/2014
Interesting take on the story.
Guest chapter 46 . 9/7/2014
The greatest mass effect fanfic in the world.
Vanguard of Ascension chapter 46 . 9/5/2014
Awesome chapter! Can't wait to see where you take this and what the rest of the story holds. Keep up the stellar work!
mordreek chapter 46 . 8/26/2014
Another excellent chapter, not in the least because of the zod and firefly references :D so much fun to read
DarthCruciare chapter 46 . 8/26/2014
The entire time I was yelling "Where's Mordin? Where's Mordin? THERE'S Mordin!" Nice take on events. I always found it badass that Bakara could fire those two shots so quickly, as a Claymore only fires one shot before needing a reload. More examples of space magic. Nice, fun, badass chapter. Looking forward to the next one.
Adm. J. Kirk McGill chapter 46 . 8/26/2014
Someday I'd like someone to actually have Mordin live through his crowning moment of awesome in a fanfic - he and Wrex working together would be a very scary combination for the Reapers. Hint hint :-)

Cheers,

Adm. Kirk
CommanderDarius chapter 45 . 8/23/2014
While I don't like that you're seperating Shepard and Jack it is your story you get to pick what happens in it, I can only hope that they meet more than the 3 times they do in the game. On a lighter not I'm elated that you don't have cancer and it was just a scare.