Reviews for Truth and Lies
Ikoryuu chapter 4 . 5/31/2013
Yes, we would also like the pleasure of knowing WHY EXACTLY YOU KILLED OFF SHISHIDO RYOU. Thank you, and have a great day.
This story is utterly captivating, great job! I really can not wait for the next chapter. But really, WHY RYOU?!
Lady Queria chapter 4 . 11/22/2011
OMGosh! You are going to update this right? I need more! you can't just leave off there!

Please tell me you are still writing this!

lq
XiphiumIris chapter 4 . 6/8/2011
I know this story... I've read the prologue and chapter 1 at school. Aww... Shishido died... :(( How sad... Nice story, btw. I thought you didn't continue this story anymore.
Serika Ootori chapter 4 . 6/7/2011
I like it! Yayayayay! Hey, is it going to continue? I'm waiting... And waiting... Ok yeah... You get the point ;)
Gakuto-Fan-912 chapter 4 . 3/19/2011
PLEASE PLEASE UPDATE THIS.. ITS REALLY WONDERFUL AND INTERESTING... and poor otori and gakuto... they losy a very special person.. please update this... i want to find out more...
Tessa E Harrison chapter 4 . 2/28/2011
RYOU-CHAN! NO!

Excuse me while my Gakuto muse goes off and cries in a corner at the thought of BFF being dead.
Pri-Chan 1410 chapter 4 . 2/28/2011
GOSH! I CANT BELIEVE YOU KILLED SHISHIDO! HOW COUDL YOU THAT SHOULD BE A SIN! BUA! POOR CHOUTAROU; POOR THEM!

I have now idea why you kill him...you better had a good reason!

PD: On a side note. Update soon please!
Fadey chapter 4 . 2/28/2011
-Cries- Poor, poor Shishido... I hope you update soon..:)

Fadey~
JIROU chapter 2 . 2/24/2011
PLEASE PLEASE PPPLLLLEEEEAAASSSSEEEE WRITE MORE OR I'LL CRY
rinkaku chapter 3 . 1/31/2011
Firstly, I'd like to express how in love I am with this story/the plot...! It's so uniquely refeshing and magnificent.~ I can't wait for your next update, which will hopefully be soon! :)
Tessa E Harrison chapter 3 . 1/23/2011
I want to read more of this. This is a really cool idea and I kind of wish I hadn't found it now. I just want to sit and read all of it, start to finish, right now. Guess I'll just have to be patient.
Pri-Chan 1410 chapter 3 . 1/22/2011
Love it!

This fic is sooo interesting!

Please update soon!
Nadia chapter 2 . 9/15/2010
wOW, dis is coool! )
Clarence Hikari chapter 2 . 9/9/2010
interesting story plot.. do write more )
sugarkitt chapter 2 . 9/8/2010
i like the idea of this story, about magic and stuff, i like how gakuto sorta powerful :), i hope there's more oshigaku!