Reviews for Wherever I Go
SorrisoD'amore chapter 5 . 9/18/2010
i loved it they are so cute together:)
xovickixo chapter 5 . 8/21/2010
This was just fantastic! Loved it!

Oh, Macy :( What she had to go through as she was inadvertently cut out of his (their) lives thanks to life just in general.

Go Macy and her conditions! Haha, "no cheesy stuff".

And the li'l epilogue! I wanna draw hearts all around it!

I so love your Kevin/Macy fics :)
xovickixo chapter 4 . 8/21/2010
Loved the changes and the similarities in the older Macy. Poor, poor Macy.

Oh, and Kevin...sweet, sweet Kevin.
xovickixo chapter 3 . 8/21/2010
"I remembered a time when I was happy and wondered when I became unhappy- I pinpointed it to the moment we moved to LA." / "And?" / "And then I narrowed it down to you." -Guh, lovely!
xovickixo chapter 2 . 8/21/2010
Oh, the conversation between the brothers! You don't need me anymore / You put your life on hold for me. I have such a soft spot for familial relationships...the push and pull, what your willing to sacrifice for your flesh and blood...love.

"Nick doesn't count. He'll have a 'relationship' with any girl in a skirt holding an instrument." -snort, GOLD!
xovickixo chapter 1 . 8/21/2010
Future fic! You wrote future fic! (With Kacy!)

So much love for the connection you've done between Kevin and Frankie...that Kevin is almost adrift while his two brothers get so very wrapped up within the entertainment industry...so he finds comfort within Frankie.

"Moving 3 thousand miles away from her was hard, and though they promised to stay in touch- here he was looking at the past five years of her life through pictures on the internet." - :(
angellwings chapter 5 . 8/3/2010
I LOVE this! I love the epilogue at the end about Frankie. and I love that Macy gave Kevin all those conditions. Great job! This is so cute! :D
angellwings chapter 4 . 8/3/2010
I love this story. I love the way you've written Macy in this. She didn't just throw herself into his arms at the sight of him. she rationally thought about what might have changed. Great job!
YourDreamer138 chapter 5 . 7/27/2010
I loved this story and I cannot wait to see more work from you!

-Mo
JennyMoriarty chapter 5 . 7/26/2010
Aw. :'( It's over. It was a really beautiful read and a wonderful conclusion. Kevin/Macy FTW.
Standard-Ang3l chapter 5 . 7/26/2010
xDDD YAY FOR KACY! I'm off to post another oneshot! Well...actually. I'll wait til I have pizza. But then, KEVIN/MACY GOODNESS.
starfishbeliever chapter 4 . 7/25/2010
D

I'm glad they're already reconnecting, even if Macy is making it a little tricky for him (as well she should!)
Standard-Ang3l chapter 4 . 7/25/2010
I love Kevin. He just KNOWS her. xDDDD and cinnamon rolls!
JennyMoriarty chapter 4 . 7/25/2010
For some reason I must not have gotten the update for the last chapter, which I just read and it was EPIC WIN. So, I'm sorry I didn't leave a review for that. I wasn't being lazy. xD

WOW, Macy. Hatin' on Kevin much? ...I love it. xD

Aww, I just love this story. It's so darn cute. :)
snoupy chapter 4 . 7/25/2010