Reviews for School Bus Massacre Revisited: What Happened?
Fnix de Plata chapter 1 . 7/30
Jajajajaja esto me dio mucha risa. jejejejejjee
What chapter 1 . 7/12/2015
I know this is fan-faction and it can be whatever you please but even fan-fiction for the most part has to make sense in terms of the characters this was not it. Was the fan-fic bad no, was it good as a trick r treat fanfic in my opinion yes.
Radin Bowtain chapter 1 . 1/28/2015
Funny this sequence always intrigued me. Why did the zombie kids kill the regular kids? Plus a paradox inside a paradox. Sara gets caught by the chains and dragged off right? She was dress as an alien, she didn't have chains on her original costume. The zombies must have lasoed her with the chains they still had as on while alive, unless she kept the ones from her prank costume on with her regular costume and so she was still wearing them when she got pulled off and (presumably) killed because they dishonored the dead kids and cause (Samhain) Sam raised them from the dead for blowing out a pumpkin candle and throwing it in the pond.
TheYoungestCrazySister chapter 1 . 7/27/2012
This is awesome! In fact, I never understood why the zombies ate the kids. It just didn't make sense to me. This parody was excellent! You got everyone into character, and this was very funny. Great job!
Whiteling chapter 1 . 9/26/2010
Nice wishful thinking.

Well done.
9aza chapter 1 . 7/18/2010
Lol! The dead kids just wanted candy (and to beat up that blonde bitch).

I haven't watched the film but I still enjoyed it. Good job.