Reviews for Shameless
ingeborg.nordahl chapter 1 . 7/22
Amazing story ;)
Lily Truesdale chapter 1 . 7/20
Oh fuck yes! I seriously need more top!Alec fics like this!
auslly-raura-lover- 101 chapter 1 . 5/2
fuck that was so good
I'm disappointed that you didn't tell us what happened in the bath ;) I love this story by the way. 3
Guest chapter 1 . 1/25/2014
Woah, what? Totally hot though. I can imagine Alec freaking out for this
Akimi Youngblood chapter 1 . 10/8/2013
Like wow! So sexy! I think I love a dominant Alec now lol
oo Countess D oo chapter 1 . 9/8/2013
Incredibly hot and yet so sweet and funny (: Love it!
forever fun and young chapter 1 . 6/4/2013
Jacuzzi tub! So unfair
i'moutfightingninja's chapter 1 . 1/29/2013
. fuck, XD that was hilarious, i really liked that!
MagnusBanelover chapter 1 . 12/21/2011
0_o

that was soooooo amazing! Like Magnus, I'm speechless!*

*sorry if misspelled!
Guest chapter 1 . 10/12/2011
PLEASE WRITE WHAT HAPPENED ON HIS BIRTHDAY IN MORE DETAIL THAN THAT! as in a one- shot? ;D yeah
foxfire flamequeen chapter 1 . 7/7/2011
Again, considering it's just smut, I'll keep the details out. In short, *thumbs up*! I like dominant Alec. He was initially shy, but I think once he got comfortable around Magnus he'd become more assertive. It fits his character better. He's one of the most un-gay-ish gay guy I've ever come across, and I've come across several. No hint of a stereotype in him. You're right. There is a serious lack of naughty Alec in this fandom. There should be more. Alec is really, really hot like that.

The writing is better, and you managed to keep Alec (mostly) in character. Magnus is still perfect. I think the fact that you consider Adam Lambert as Magnus Bane personified helps in your characterization of Magnus.

I do think that Magnus will be... unhappy in the morning, though. Hot as it was at the moment, Alec just ripped apart his lovely ensemble!
mudkipluvr4ever chapter 1 . 6/30/2011
Ahh, I loved that! Great job! Alec is such a bad kid!
Andyyyy chapter 1 . 6/26/2011
I lovde dominatrix alec! so hot.
LisaLovesCurry chapter 1 . 6/25/2011
Great story! I love Magnus and Alec! :)