Reviews for Starry Eyed
kittyrsocute chapter 9 . 1/5
Yagari Sensei rocks!
basak.esener chapter 9 . 2/25/2014
Update soon please update soon I need to know what happens next
basak.esener chapter 3 . 2/25/2014
I kene this was going to happen I sensed it, it's really good
kindkewtkatie chapter 9 . 12/5/2013
THANK-YOU FOR UPDATING! PLEASE UPDATE AGAIN!...and soon... Jks I won't kill you, much 3
maddie24clover chapter 9 . 12/5/2013
Love the bottom paragraph where Yagari is taking about Janessa! Update soon please :D
kindkewtkatie chapter 8 . 10/11/2013
zampirelove chapter 8 . 8/15/2013
Moon-Shining-Wolf chapter 8 . 7/1/2013
this was cool too read, please update soon :)
maddie24clover chapter 8 . 6/19/2013
I'm a little confused so keep updating please :)
Elextra chapter 8 . 6/11/2013
Luv tht it is longer u also have a good way of detailing how the characters should act especially senri shiki unlike other fanfics
Ketsueko chapter 7 . 4/23/2013
Great storry, I absolutely love it :D I also like the plot and everything :D
The charakter is really cool too, I like her. I just haven't figured out, if Hanabusa got a crush on her yet. Well I guess I'll figure that out when I continue reading this storry.
Until now, this is my favourite storry from vampire knight.
So please continue writing another chapter soon, as I just can't wait *jumping around on her chair eagerly*
Uh, the last chapter was funny and I totally can understand her problem with pink, I can't stand it (Well most of the time anyway)
Hope this Review was long enough for your standarts.
See ya,
cherryblossomblade chapter 6 . 4/8/2013
I realy love this story I want to hear more about what happens to the characters another chapter if posible please :D :D ;D
Waterling chapter 7 . 4/7/2013
Can't wait for the next chapter! Keep it up.
A Promise of Tomarrow chapter 7 . 4/7/2013
0-0 NOOO IT CANT BE THE END OF WHAT YOU HAVE SO FAR! Pwetty please update! 3 *sends bribery manga*
A Promise of Tomarrow chapter 5 . 4/7/2013
haha! This is hilarious! 3 I'm enjoying the lightheartedness of this greatly. Thankyou for giving me such fun entertainment this spring morning!