Reviews for False
elianna.cullen chapter 1 . 7/13/2012
Hi Eliana! It's me again, after all these years xDDD
I really enjoyed this drabble because it's exactly what I thought when I watched the movie ofr first time: did she really fall in love with a guy who sang her a song, not even knowing his name? Wow!
I really hope you can let me to translate it into spanish (: Please let me know if I have your permission.
Enheduanna of Ur chapter 1 . 8/2/2010
Oh rough! But in her situation I'd have done the same thing, anything to escape the Judge... The Victorian Age was a lil' rough on the ladies.
TruthxLiesxMagic chapter 1 . 7/20/2010
Oh, I love this. It's so realistic. I always thought that Johanna was just using Anthony, and then realised that she couldn't manage without him, being only a sixteen-year-old girl with hardly any knowledge of the world beyond her window.

I wonder if she ever does tell him that she's never loved him? Poor Anthony. This is just another aspect of tragedy to the story.
werewolf-in-training chapter 1 . 7/18/2010
AWWWWWWWWW! great story!
WhispersInTheShawdows chapter 1 . 7/17/2010
This is fantastic!
AngelofDarkness1605 chapter 1 . 7/17/2010
Simply brilliant.

I never give any other characters than Sweeney and Nellie much thought but things like this reminds me that I should, for there are so many interesting stories to be told about them.

The idea of Johanna only pretending to be in love with Anthony, that she uses him to escape from the Judge, is amazing, especially because, when you think about it, there isn't anything in the movie (as far as I remember) that makes it impossible for this drabble of yours to be actually true.