Reviews for Autobot No More
Mako Crab chapter 2 . 7/25/2010
Excellent story. I like your writing style here. It's a bit more serious than the show, but I could see this being an actual episode. You portray Black Convoy/Scourge better than anyone, as is to be expected, and I like that you dug into his past and previous life here. I never gave much thought to his prior identity, but I like where you went with it. Good choice! You have officially made Nova Prime cool. :)

Optimus is one of those characters I classify with the likes of Superman in that he's usually too perfect to be interesting. Here though, you made him a real person again and I like that. A good read all around.
Starfire201 chapter 2 . 7/24/2010
Something tells me he remembered more than he told Optimus. In some ways, this story was a bit chilling.
Wolf Prime chapter 2 . 7/24/2010
Wow! That was awesome! I love your stories! Which is the next one?

The part when Scourge had a flashback of his other life of Autobot, remind me the chapter of Transfomers Animated Transform and Roll Out, where Optimus control the ship and land this into Erie lake and when he go to one of the stasis pods...

Anyways excellent work! You have a 10! -
Wolf Prime chapter 1 . 7/20/2010
Sorry for not write a review the last week " I went to the medic and visit the torture museum of Mexico Centrer and I didn't have the chance to write you. "

That' so of the others fics... Well done! I like how you describe how Scourge is retrain with all that chains -

I will wait the next chap.

Excellent work! You have a ten! I love all your fics of Transformers!
Phoenix13 chapter 1 . 7/20/2010
It's a Black Oracle fic! Why has no Black Oracle worshipper reviewed it yet? I think you need to hand out spankings more often, BO! Keep your devotee's in-line.

I always love underklings giving optimus (In whatever universe he's in) a good dose of 'Yes, Sir, if I may Sir, this way, Sir,'. Always gets a purr outta me. ;-)

This situation brings up the often asked question, when the war has been won (by whichever side) what do we do with all the bots who lost? Keep'em in prison forever? Make'em into slaves? Kill them? Remove all their weaponry, keep an eye on them and let them have free range on Cybertron? Although that last one is asking for trouble.

Optimus is trying to help Scourge. He's a big softie, our Op. :-)