Reviews for What really grinds my gears inyuasha edition
XmookieX chapter 1 . 8/8/2010
that was really awful...i feel sooooooo sorry i opened this...but please don't be offended...
Yuki-Yasha Higurashi chapter 1 . 7/22/2010
"Wow. That was terrible.

It's not that you're bad, it's just that... well this was way too short and you have plenty of mistakes in this. It's almost as if you don't know when to stop sentences and start a new one. Another issue is that this is based completely on opinion, that's a reason why I didn't like it much. I hope maybe you'll at least TRY and make it longer and make more sense based on the anime. That'd be great, because even though I love Inuyasha, I'd probably laugh too. But this just wasn't funny because poor sentence structure just irritates me.

Practice makes perfect, buck-o."[2]

Yuki-Yasha
poopoomcgoo12 chapter 1 . 7/19/2010
Wow. That was terrible.

Practice makes perfect, buck-o.

-Amaya
FoReVeR mOrE sHaWn chapter 1 . 7/18/2010
-.- you know what really grinds my gears? this story! xD kidding lol but this wasnt a real try was it? thought so.