Reviews for His World Goes Dark
Ladyfire-Azula chapter 1 . 2/10
Can you continue the story, it is so sweet
Guest chapter 1 . 2/5/2014
lightbender101 chapter 1 . 2/1/2014
YOU MADE AANG BLIND, HOW COULD YOU! BUT, it was a nice story.
Loverofart chapter 1 . 9/11/2012
This was absoulutely of the best out one of my favorite job :D
Nefertari Queen chapter 1 . 7/10/2012
amazing... Thi story is original and beautifull. I love all your stories, you have talent.
Karinta chapter 1 . 6/9/2012
Wow. Just wow. An interesting premise, but one that you have developed extremely well.
Pengwens chapter 1 . 2/27/2011
I kinda like the idea of Aang going blind and learning how to bend all four elements using these would be awsome!

But i still dont want aang to go blind, it would break my heart:(

If i had to go blind now i would go depressed, i love drawing, reading and taking photos and all those thing requier sight.

Though today i watched a movie about a girl who was a figer skater and in an accendent she went blind but with the help of her dad and boyfriend she manadge to skate again

it was pretty cool...

Im gonna stop talking now...

Broken.Bells chapter 1 . 8/11/2010
Poor Aang- losing his eyesight- thank God, that did not happen in reality.
Raven Sheridan chapter 1 . 7/24/2010
Very nice! It's so nice to see original ideas out there, and you totally rocked it like an earthbender! XD (I should coin that phrase! Or...maybe I'm just too easily amused by myself at 3am...meh.)
The.Ocean.Shadow chapter 1 . 7/23/2010
This is great but also tragic. I am happy that Aang didn't really lose his eyesight in the show because that would have been just horrible! :}
Yukaido chapter 1 . 7/22/2010
Absolutely gorgeous piece! This story was so emotional and the bond you portrayed between Katara and Aang as they built a bridge together to getting Aang back on his feet despite his accident was beautiful and heartfelt. CAN'T WAIT FOR THE AUTHOR'S CUT! XD (Oh! I read you're author's notes just before the story and saw that you said this was one of the only things keeping you going right now, so I just wanted to say I hope you are doing well and I hope you feel better real soon!) Story subscription for sure! XDD
House Beoulve chapter 1 . 7/21/2010
This short version was amazing but i'm sure the author's cut will be like 100,000,000,000,000,000,000,000,000,000,000,000,000,000,000,000,000,001x better!
KageOkami-Kogo chapter 1 . 7/18/2010
*SOB* I know this has a happy ending, but the idea of loosing your sight, like Aang did, and him suffering so much then not even able to see the face of his own son... omg... so sad! *Cries*

Wonderfully written fic! Very awesome! Now I just gotta find another fic that doesn't quite maul at my poor sappy heart... lol