Reviews for Wing
Poetrygirl21 chapter 1 . 5/28/2013
Loved it! Awesome job!
Weirdo-Lover chapter 1 . 10/16/2011
Well I certainly liked this one!
Zenly chapter 1 . 6/5/2011
The last line captured the essence of this fic completely. I loved it. You were able to convey Vincent's perspective so eloquently.

The reference to Pachelbel made me laugh.

Nice work. :)
AruaBullet chapter 1 . 1/6/2011
I enjoyed this story a bit more then your others (not that I don't like the others mind you), but I think its the image of Yuffie walking a few steps behind Vincent that sold me.

I hope you'll keep writing, to me at least your very talented
Fraggy-Doodles chapter 1 . 12/3/2010
I love this little window into the daily lives of Yuffie and Vincent living together as a couple, and I simply adore the fact that it's told through Vincent's point-of-view.
Toph43 chapter 1 . 8/7/2010
omgl...that was sooo darn cute! though i didnt quite understand the kitchen brownie scene...
xXSilverSilkenWingsXx chapter 1 . 7/21/2010
i loved it, as usual. you are an excellent writer. i find that, within my own writing and the writing of many others, that they have a hard time finding the balance between writing emotions and writing what is presently taking place. you balance it perfectly. i hope to see more from you soon. :)
Pyrahus chapter 1 . 7/21/2010
Beautifully written!

I loved how you characterized that childish quality Yuffie has that's untainted by all the fighting she's been involved in. I also love how you've made Vincent not so Mr. Emo-pants and more human without totally going OOC. The whole oneshot is written in a very natural fashion, I feel like if I close my eyes, I could be sitting in their kitchen, watching Yuffie flail around.

Fantastic story, it definitely made my day :)