Reviews for This Young Prawn of Mine
buba chapter 2 . 12/24/2013
Why is there a spam message below me?
ritamabiza chapter 1 . 10/31/2013
Nice to meet you, please read the following message carefully, Hello my new friend, () My name is miss Rita Mabiza,,i want to have a good relationship with you, i saw your profile on net log and,,darling, I am here search for good lovely man in the world ...

Dear please write to me on my private email address () so that i will explain more about my self to you and to explain every thing to you in details and my picture,
Thanks Miss Rita Mabiza, email () gg
sunkissedvampire chapter 1 . 11/24/2010
very interesting, I'm enjoying it so far, keep up the good work and please update soon XD
Underground Homesick Alien chapter 1 . 7/17/2010
I LOVED IT! This is a great beginning! The story has a really cool action-style "voice" to it-I love how the story just flows along. Lenny talking to Thomas about getting drunk and Cat Food/Thomas explaining about his job/how he knows where South Africa is/his scars, really make the characters special. When Thomas said, 'I have not taken part in that sort of practice.', you really got (in my opinion) the sort of formal way a person (or especially an alien) would use a foreign language. It makes for a great contrast between him and Lenny. They're really strong characters that I can easily imagine.

This chapter covers a ton and has a bunch of great parts to it. It made me think, too. I can't wait to read what happens next. Very fun to read and great writing!