Reviews for A new stalker?
PhillyGirl27 chapter 10 . 4/23
Charming tale of Ranger realizing he was, in fact, nothing more than another of Steph's stalkers! Brilliant! I do hope you are still writing somewhere, especially if it has led to a career for you. Thanks for writing and posting. -Kathy
melyons chapter 6 . 10/21/2015
Glad Stephanie is a supportive cousin and friend. Poor Alejandro. Mia sounds evil.
melyons chapter 4 . 10/21/2015
Alejandro is Steph's first cousin. I am assuming they are going out as friends? Otherwise ewww.
tvdfanpam chapter 10 . 10/7/2015
Great story. Loved the stalker idea.
aruvqan chapter 4 . 5/23/2015
If you ever need help changing Briticisms to Americanisms, give me a shout - my EVE Online corp were vikings and brits [one Dane, 2 Swedesno, not the root veggie! and a Norwegian. ]
And yard garden, to us garden place to grow veggies not a recreational green grassy space) and a gang bang is a group sex thing, a gang banger is a person thatis not involved in the group sex version!
Outhouse small toilet building over a pit. Would probably use outbuildings rather than outhouses. Outbuildings are things like stables, barns, 'pole sheds' like giant garden sheds.
Daffybduck chapter 10 . 3/10/2015
WONDERFUL!
Guest chapter 4 . 3/23/2014
see that's what I worried about he's with someone ese already.
Guest chapter 3 . 3/23/2014
Well I hope this opens Rangers non relationship eyes that he wants steph. Hopefully neither will find some one else.
Guest chapter 2 . 3/22/2014
They broke up for good wonder what's next-
Guest chapter 2 . 3/22/2014
Wow she broke up with joe. Hope she sticks to it and makes it permanent.
Guest chapter 1 . 3/22/2014
No, not till the second chapter and a . I liked it!
carrotmusic chapter 10 . 7/23/2013
Great story. Loved how you paralleled this chapter with the one when Steph first arrived in Italy.
rangerbabe.1 chapter 10 . 11/7/2012
Brilliant story. But I didn't want it to end.
deviates322 chapter 10 . 11/1/2012
Gear story!
ladyofkeegan chapter 10 . 10/13/2010
Sweet story...thank you for sharing