Reviews for Love and Levirate
wingofpain chapter 10 . 8/25/2015
why is this story not in my favorite yet? I don't know but hey, problem solved
Anyway, I realy liked that story, kind of feel realistic. (or as ralistic as it could be when talking about a video game)
8oclocksleeper chapter 10 . 4/5/2015
I never saw Alistair and Anora together, but this story was brilliantly written that it seemed only natural that their relationship would actually progress like this. Love this story!
Waffleface chapter 1 . 3/25/2015
Anora sounds like kind of a bitch here.
Master of Mad chapter 2 . 1/22/2015
The second chapter is also very good. It's intersting to notice the choice you made into the game are displayed clearly here.

The fact of Alistair behind not able to rule alone for now is very important to the story, or so I think. Maybe that's one of the reasons Eammon looks so eager to push him on the throne. As it would make him in a good position to influence the king, depsite his best intentions, it looks kind of interested of him. Personally, I like him but I understand how the way he acts at Denerim sounded strange.

Well, thanks for the reading anyway !
Master of Mad chapter 1 . 1/22/2015
Hello there!

I really liked the idea of Anora and Alistair's life after their wedding, so I read your fanafiction and I'm glad I did. I like the fact you choose the point of view of Anora, and how you depicted her too.

She is an intersting women, and I was kind of sad that you don't see her more in the different games of the saga Dragon Age.

So thanks for the reading! )
cvlts chapter 3 . 7/30/2014
Whoa. That was... disturbingly dark.
scipunx chapter 10 . 5/10/2014
This was so *sweet* and you managed to keep both Alistair and Anita in-character. I'm too used to reading fics of a heartbroken and bitter King Alistair so this was a refreshing change. I'll be sure to read the sequel!
Souplog chapter 10 . 1/24/2014
This was wonderful. Thanks for writing it.
Bert8813 chapter 10 . 1/6/2014
Beautiful story. I love how Alistair is so sweet and Anora is tough as nails but they come together.
dominicgrim chapter 1 . 1/5/2014
just found this, I like it :)
Duccubus chapter 10 . 12/22/2013
pretty cool, I liked it overall. the only thing I didn't like that much that Alistair seemed a little TOO dumb. ha ha but he was cute too, as always
Unsetting Sun chapter 10 . 8/25/2013
This was a fantastic story. While Anora and Alistair were undeniably the stars of the show with their excellent characterizations and interactions, I also very much enjoyed all the references to the game, from the major choices the Warden had to make, to Alistair and his rose, or how Anora greets Oghren with a "Charmed, I'm sure", which is the line a female warden greets you with in the character creation screen. I don't know if the last one was intentional (the same goes for Alistair's "Yeeees" at the end of chapter 7, which I automatically read in the hilariously creepy way he sometimes says that when you select him in the game), but it got a chuckle out of me anyway.

Also many kudos for taking the time to develop Anora and Alistair's relationship with each other. It's the subtlety of their growing fondness for each other that makes it work so well. That said, I have to admit that I liked chapter 8 the best, when Anora's feelings for Alistair become (*ahem*) 'a little' more obvious, not to mention that her tipsy personality is hilarious. She really should get drunk more often.
Shadowhawke chapter 10 . 7/15/2013
Wow. Just wow. I love how you unfolded the character so richly and realistically, this was a love story that really felt hard fought and won for. Thank you for sharing.
LadyKryptonite chapter 10 . 4/22/2013
Uhg, I hated Anora in the game but now I've fallen in love. This is going to make playing a very conflicting experience.
Bravo, this was excellent.
N chapter 10 . 4/19/2013
Oh, wow. I'm never quite sure how I feel about Anora/Alistair (or Anora, really), but this fic has thoroughly convinced me that it could work out. I love it when that happens.