Reviews for Fear No Darkness
Solo by Choice chapter 30 . 5/3/2007
AH! No! I need more! This is possibly the most amazing non-humor LotR story I have ever read. I adore so many things about it that I cannot list them all! I think my favorite bits were definitely the Legolas/Thranduil arguement and any Legolas/Gimli banter. Of course, that was a while ago...I sort of wondered if something bad would happen to Legolas because that's just the sort of thing that seems to happen in fanfics: have falling out/huge argument with someone and then something terrible happens to them which makes you see how much they really matter to you...Anyway, this is amazing! I am waiting with bated breath for the next chapter! Also, I have noted one interesting thing about LotR: one of your reviewers mentioned fathers...well, it seems like very few of the characters have mothers, or at least mothers who are still present/alive. Odd, eh? Please update! (PS I am a lurker, too!)
Bandaboo chapter 30 . 4/16/2007
OK I believe I spent three days reading this story even though the risk of failing a looming Pharmocology test is very real, and it isn't even finished. AWW please please for my sanity sake UPDATE!
the randomer chapter 30 . 3/26/2007
WHAT? ARE YOU KDDING ME? because i have no life outide of the the internet, i have een readin this story for weeks! you can't just leave it there! its too awesome!

I truly am in awe. I LOVE this story so much! I can't believe how you manage to get all the characters in there. Even Gandlaf and Galadriel get a mention!

If you don't update soon, I something so terrible i havent thought of it yet. HA!
Kalisona chapter 30 . 11/25/2006
I'm in awe of your writing abilities. *shakes head* The way that you managed to bring all of the cast that created the LotR books and use them in your story is amazing. But you can't just leave it there! You'd better update soon...or I'' something unpleasant! . Yeah, a lame threat, but it serves its purpose. Update! Please? Haldir, I thought, was done especially well, as was Thranduil. But all of your characters were right on the dot, and I love the interaction between Celeborn and Arwen. It was all fantastic!

mou chapter 30 . 10/21/2006
wicked, please update soon.
Miruial chapter 30 . 9/20/2006
AAK! You still haven’t told us about Elrohir! Is he alive or not? And with Sam and Pippin! Where are they! AH! Update! Update!

That being said, It’s quite interesting the way you did the Twins’ personalities. Usually they’re the other way around. Elladan is the ‘rah, rah let’s get the bad guys’ one, and Elrohir is the more calm, patient one. It’s not a bad thing that you switched it up; it’s just interesting. Especially because I typically think of them as the other way, so in your story I have to think to make their actions make sense….. But it’s a great story. I really love both the Twins, and you better not have killed Elrohir! And I can’t believe you killed Rumil! *cry* Ah well. I suppose it had to happen. But still…..
Ainaechoiriel chapter 30 . 7/11/2006
Well, I had taken a year or so off fanfiction (didn't plan on it but got married and it kept me from a lot of things) but am finally catching up now and had hoped you'd finished this story. I had read up to chapter 26 until today and now read through the end of chapter 30 and see that you have not updated in over a year. Oh do please continue this. You're close to the end. Find your inspiration and pick it up again. Your characterizations are great and the battles especially well done (as I know they are very hard for me). I hope you'll update again soon!
GRINtelligencer chapter 30 . 6/6/2006
AH! Again you do this to me! I finished reading your Harad story only a few weeks ago!

I demand to know what happens next!

You can't stop writing for that long! Your going to drive me and lots of your other fans nuts.

Update. For the sake of my scattered sanity!
Nieriel Raina chapter 30 . 2/5/2006
This is an impressive story...only WHERE IS THE REST OF IT! Sorry, didn't mean to yell. You've left us poor newcomers to wonder if we have stumbled onto some of the best fanfiction out there only to be disappointed that it is unfinished. Please finish this as well as Land of Light & Shadows and New Year's Eve! Excellent stuff!
Time and Fate chapter 30 . 1/26/2006
wow, this story took me a week and a half to read, you write like Tolkien, it's kool
cricket chapter 30 . 12/19/2005
i love this story i hope you update again soon.
EVIL MANIAC chapter 3 . 11/9/2005
there's a piece from the book in there, isn't there? Two may find counsel where one is lost. Boromir said that to Frodo in FOTR. I like Boromir, he's nice and mad and also he saved my favourite character from the orcs. That's Merry, by the way. Do any of the Fellowship get kidnapped? i wouldn't be surprised.

ta ta! From EVIL MANIAC! aka Tom Bombadil aka the Witch King of Angmar aka Angharad Gilbey aka Opal Koboi aka Hob or Nob or whoever from the Prancing Pony. Also, grr from Bob the Balrog, my pet
xdarkstarx chapter 30 . 9/12/2005
*poke, poke, poke* are you still there Thundera? Come on! It's been so long since you updated! If you do i'll give you chocolate! Please e-mail me and give a rough gestamit of when I can look forward to a new chapter! Talk to ya then!
sielge chapter 30 . 9/12/2005
Will you update this one soon? I hope so!
caution1 chapter 30 . 5/29/2005
Hello thundera,

I'm wasting away to nothing waiting for you to update this story. please i'm going nuts trying to figure out what happens next hurry please.
796 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 7 14 .. Last Next »