Reviews for Fear No Darkness
Gwenyfar chapter 1 . 2/21/2002
YAY! Another story! I like so far, and I can't wait to get to the hobbits...I love the way you write Pippin! (procede..Pippin the elf will follow...hehe)
leiasky chapter 1 . 2/21/2002
Ohh, excellent and captivating beginning.

I continue to love the banter between Legolas and Gimli! And the interaction between Arwen and Aragorn was lovely indeed. I hope we get to see more of it!
Soledad chapter 1 . 2/21/2002
Starts exciting - and a bit frightening, too. Just *how* dark do you intend to make it? For I've read your other stories and know you would go through the whole program once you put your mind into it. Great work, hopefully we'll see the next part, soon.
Arwen4 chapter 1 . 2/21/2002
Good so far! Please continue! I cannot wait to read what else you have to write on this subject. And, I'm very glad that you brought Elladan and Elrohir into the story. They seem to be oft forgotten in fanfics.
Jinn chapter 1 . 2/21/2002
I'm so glad you started another one! This is wonderful! Good Job!
iverson chapter 1 . 2/21/2002
Another wonderful start! I can't wait to see how this one comes out, probably better than the last ones put together. Or just as well I bet! Talk to you next update!
Nimue I Am chapter 1 . 2/20/2002
Ah, always a pleasure to browse and discover a new fiction from Thundera Tiger. Wonderful beginning, and as always, perfection. Now... get on it and tell us what happens next! ; )
MeShelly chapter 1 . 2/20/2002
Cool! Looks like another great fic-LOVE the descriptions; no one else on does that better than you. Can't wait to read the next chapter... PLEASE put it up soon! ~Michelle
jedimasterteo chapter 1 . 2/20/2002
Yea Yea! *jumps up and down happily* Another story by the one and only Thundera Tiger! Oi, i am SOOOOOOOO happy! This is great! Yeah! Moremoremoremoremore! Pleeease! Your stories are great as usual, so wonderful! _ Thanks you!

~Teo
shen panda chapter 1 . 2/20/2002
how i do love new stories from my favorite LotR author! no, i jest not, i like your style of writing. and it's good to see another story from you since it's been so long since you finished your other 2 stories...oh? what's that? you have NOT finished those other stories? yes, that's right. we're still on that "same LotR channel, NOT the same time..." do you know what your doing to me? that's 3 cliffies of just your stories! what about everyone else's stories? and i won't even get into the Star Wars cliffies i have to put up with. now that i'm done with that, on to the compliments! i really like the way you portray hope. it's normally associated with the "good" side. you show how hope works both ways and while it can help the good win, it may also helps evil. Legoals and Gimli sparring is excellent, as usual, and i do so enjoy witty sarcasm. and just who is this shadowy figure? see? i have to wait for THAT too! i think i'm getting an ulcer...
Forget Yesterday chapter 1 . 2/20/2002
How could people be missing this? *Sigh* as so often happens not many people read the good ones because they're long. Very impressive, actually sounded like Tolkein from time to time. I really really enjoyed it! Keep it coming!
Yayoi chapter 1 . 2/20/2002
Hi. Cool, you have a new story! :D I'm really looking forward to what you'll do with this. Elladan and Elrohir are in this! They were barely concentrated on in the books, so I'd love to see how their personalities will be developed in this one. :D And of course, wonderful Legolas and Gimli interaction, great foreshadowing... How do you have time to work on all three of these stories? They're all so involved...

This has to be really quick because I don't have time, but I wanted to point out a typo. When Arwen was eating breakfast and you listed the food, you put "whine" instead of "wine." Also, what is the Ephel Duath?;;
tinytiger chapter 1 . 2/20/2002
A new one! Oh, a new story from Thundera! As if you don't already have us begging for crumbs of the current ones, now you've captured me with a new tale!

This was a treat. Well thought out, well crafted, the dialog and characterization sterling as always. I do love the way you portray Aragorn and Legolas ... and yes, Gimli, as well...and the hobbits... and everybody else, but you may now add Arwen to the list. Lovely job with her. And bless you for remembering the horses, too. They're not just hairy jeeps, after all :)

Thank you. This improved an otherwise horrid day no end. I will be looking forward to the next installment. Something in me feels travelling after dark is a very bad idea, and now I'm worried...
Seaweed1 chapter 1 . 2/20/2002
Post more! love it!
Mari chapter 1 . 2/20/2002
YES! A new story!

Wonderful starting chapter, the writing is, as is always the case with your stories, suspenseful, insightful, funny and-for lack of a better word-Tolkien-ful. The characters are all word-perfect-I especially like how you handle the interactions between Arwen and Aragorn and Arwen, Legolas, and Gimli-and the possibility of having all of them together for one celebration promises some very interesting character dynamics and interactions.

The plot for this new story also sounds exciting, and is obviously well-thought out. I'm not sure who the mysterious new evil is (though I do have some suspicions), but whatever is going to come out of the Misty Mountains will definitely be an adventure worth reading.

Excellent job, please keep it up!
796 | « Prev Page 1 .. 43 50 51 52 53 54 Next »