Reviews for LUXORD: Maintenance Guide and Manual
Kurokitty13 chapter 1 . 6/24/2013
This is really interestiNg and now i want one
Luckenhaft chapter 1 . 3/13/2012
my LUXORD is trying to kill the SORA unit that beat him at poker. ironically SORA has a good poker face. the RIKU unit broke the fight up though.
Jhyena aj jax chapter 1 . 7/27/2011
That would be epic to see zexy and luxord battle and im surprise their isnt a warning here about luxord making ubbroke lok
Ceri Moriarty chapter 1 . 3/4/2011
Hilarious!

I love these guide-things.
X-INACTIVE chapter 1 . 2/26/2011
o.O

awesomeness!

That was awesome!

Thomas
KitexXion chapter 1 . 11/7/2010
when i read the luxordxluxord parts i would of spat my drink out if i had one lol this was very funny and plz do one on namine units no one has . oh yeah since Zexion's somebody name supposed to use same letters without x shouldnt it be ienzo not Lenzo?
aburameclanhead chapter 1 . 10/17/2010
This one is great too. I think you should do a story about the thing you mentioned where people could share their stories of unit's behaviors. Y'know, maybe let reviewers come up with "stories of their unites" could be funny. Keep up the good work.
saix2 to lasy to log in chapter 1 . 10/11/2010
my LUXORD unit purposed to my MARLUXIA unit. WTF? eversince he fell off a table though...funny enough, MARLUXIA accepted it. WTF?
TwilightSky15 chapter 1 . 10/6/2010
LOL! I love the FAQs there so funny! XD
Renee Niels chapter 1 . 9/22/2010
Love this stuff.

-Renee
Revolution Remix IX chapter 1 . 8/16/2010
'...and terrific lawyers (provided they're drunk).' Mwuhaha! A Nire-chan and Lady Chimera reference yes? Either way, that and the infamous ZEXION incident, plus the idea of Lux being able to marry himself is awesomely hilarious! I kinda wanna know more about that incident though...
Sinsie chapter 1 . 8/8/2010
I remember reading the XIGBAR unit awhile back on another site and I laughed a lot. I believe you are the same person who wrote that one as well. I must say this one was just as enjoyable as the Xigbar one. I just might scan your profile for more.
Brinkmess chapter 1 . 7/21/2010
Ahahaha! I love this. I totally love me Lux...

LarLux impliment eh? I've read a few fanfics of these two-pretty hilarious. But not as funny as the Luxord falling in love with himself. And you have LuxDem! Awww, such a fluffy couple those two are.

This was a nice oneshot. A few of the words got squishe together torwards the end, so have a look at that when you can, ok?

Brink
moiranime chapter 1 . 7/19/2010
Here's what I'd do if I had a LUXORD unit...

Me: Hey, Lux! Let's go to the Drunken Clam! (Lol, Family Guy!)

LUX: Hell yes!

*5 bottles of sake later...*

Me and LUX: *singing drunkenly* I've gots a loverly bunch of *hic!* coconutsh! Here they are a-shtanding *hic!* in a row! *both pass out from too much alcohol* x_x
Follow-The-Firefly chapter 1 . 7/17/2010
"they might be inclined to marry themselves"... brilliant! this was a great read! And somehow, I can imagine a Luxord marrying another Luxord. That would be a bit odd, though? Either way, great story!

Zephyr