Reviews for You Can't Break Me
DisasterButterfly chapter 21 . 1/3/2014
I looooove this story! Personally, harvest moon magical melody is my fav out of the series and the couple JamieXTina is so cute but Tina seems a little OOC in this story, over hyperactive and fan girly but other than that, the story was awesome and I love the fluff in some chapters like when they kiss!
Update please!
AmazonPro chapter 21 . 7/21/2013
Please update!
Puppylove7 chapter 21 . 6/23/2013
I just finished reading your entire story and I have to say that I like it so far. I want to read more, so please update again soon.
xMiyumiChanx chapter 21 . 11/25/2012
Dat twin... oh god I can tell I'm gonna hate her... I already hate her, lol. And Tito... What is that b*****d planning? Can't wait for the next chapter! Keep it up! :)
xMiyumiChanx chapter 20 . 11/25/2012
You... finally... updated... -collapses from exhaustion- YOU TOOK FOREEEVEEEERRRRRRR! Holy crap, I even wrote all those reviews in a row more than 2 years ago O_O Guess they paid off, lol. AND NOW I CAN READ CHAPTER 21 TOO! I haven't been on fanfiction for a while... Anyways, KEEP UPDATING! :D
Jocelyn chapter 14 . 10/10/2012
Okay I've been obsessing over Harvest Moon MM lately because I got back to the game when I had nothing to do, and I've been reading this fanfic the whole time... AND THIS CHAPTER WAS THE CUTEST YET. Plus the ending of the last one :D 3 Ahhh it gets me so excited lol. Great work!
NisshokuGesshoku chapter 21 . 9/18/2012
Yay! An update! xD I absolutely adore your work... .
RachelFaith00 chapter 21 . 9/11/2012
Still lovin the story :D update soon please!
dancingwiththestar chapter 21 . 9/9/2012
I wonder what tito is really up too.. But then again i didnt know jamie had a twin?!
shanagi95 chapter 21 . 9/9/2012
So her name is Jamie too?
LoneTaku chapter 21 . 9/8/2012
Well... That was a hectic chapter. XD Jamie and Jamie and Tina and Tito are going to the water park. Try saying that one twelve times fast. :3

Yay, you updated! I hope you'll forgive me if I got a little bit worried. But, you're alive and well, so everything's good! :D
O.o chapter 20 . 8/13/2012
Wait.. so is this the end?! You said thered be around twenty chapters.. *heartbroken* Why must it end? c: This is a really cute story.
O.o chapter 19 . 8/13/2012
I LOVE THIS CHAPTER! Especially the pokemon reference :3 Oh, how I loved that Pokemon episode C:
Narwhalicorn3 chapter 9 . 8/13/2012
Okaaaay... for a second I thought that she said that she needed to give the spider CPR... O.o what a twist!
dancingwiththestar chapter 20 . 7/6/2012
I started laughing at the beginning! I didnt know jamie had a twin though? ooo more drama! I love this story so much it makes me laugh my head off! also please read my harvest moon story it's really funny and i think you'll like it!