Reviews for Still Standing
TheResurrectionist chapter 1 . 6/5/2014
This was absolutely beautiful. Bless you.
M chapter 1 . 4/9/2014
WOW I really liked it, good job!
GreenChipFrenzy chapter 1 . 9/8/2013
This is one of my favorite FF's that I have ever read! I hope you write a sequel someday.
Poppy chapter 1 . 7/29/2013
I loved this so much! You portrayed everybody so well :) another chapter pretty please? I'd love to see more :D
Jordann chapter 1 . 3/29/2013
Oh wow, this is incredible! So well written, and two of my favourite OTPs in one beautifully written fic! Just amazing, omg.
Guest chapter 1 . 2/18/2013
Loved this stori so much
RonnyWinchester chapter 1 . 2/10/2013
I swear to the good lord above, the best Sabriel fic EVER made!
Jemm chapter 1 . 2/10/2013
Ok. I absolutely and completely love this portrayal. I think it is stunning and just so god-damn cute, it has to be one of my all time favourite stories ever. I love how Gabriel is with Sam, and how they all work together.
This is literally my first review (because I'm horrible and don't leave them) but I physically had to on this. Easily the best Sabriel I have ever been granted the fortune in reading. Thank You.
SamxJazzlover23 chapter 1 . 1/9/2013
I love this fic!.
Writer With Sprite chapter 1 . 12/18/2011
Really intruiging. Thanks for posting.
Ghostwriter chapter 1 . 10/17/2011
Whoa. Not really a fan of abusive Dean, but I love how you tried out something new. Great job. Catch ya on the flip side.
kirallie chapter 1 . 10/17/2011
Great work! Poor Sam and Dean. Go Gabriel!
Knavo chapter 1 . 7/9/2011
"sniff" "sniff" WAHAHAHAAHAAAAA! (Starts crying and wailing about how upsetting and horrible that was)(Looks around)" Hey, where the second chapter?"
vanillavillian101 chapter 1 . 6/7/2011
Wow, this was just epic, you wrote it really well!
SamCole chapter 1 . 5/29/2011
First off I just want to say that I've read this about...80 times and everytime it brings tears to my eyes. I'm deeply ashamed with myself for not reviewing this sooner.

I love the sam and gabe pairing and I'm also kind of into abuse, which attracted my attention to this in the first place but when I read this the first time I was deeply shocked about how much it haunted me. You're an amazing writer and you managed to draw me into this story and no matter how many times I read it the effect is still the same.

All in all this is probably the best Sabriel fanfiction I've ever read. I bow down to the awesomeness of this. Thanks for the amazing read!