Reviews for What if All Hell Breaks Loose Part 1
GaelicAngel chapter 8 . 12/20/2011

So I am kinda doing some random reading and I just finished this one and man you nearlly had me freakin worried there for a few parts but thank god Cas came to the rescue and that Sam is okay!

Loved this one and I am off to another one.
casammy chapter 8 . 5/14/2011
God was thinking that we lost sammy, if it was happening the heart would split and it was going to die of pain, I do not support the idea that my sweet sammy is bad
Ghostwriter chapter 8 . 7/29/2010
Wow. Awesome job. Keep it up. Catch ya on the flip side.
renegade-chevy chapter 8 . 7/23/2010
Cool :D Sammy's fixed. yay! Cas is the best. Fixing Sam like that. Good ending. Lilith's gonna kick it off again! oh no! lol. I liked the combination of eps and story lines. Really good :D

girlyghoul chapter 8 . 7/23/2010
Another emotional roller coaster! I laughed so hard when Sam was walking Dean like a dog! LOL! It's so SO wrong- but I was pounding the desk the whole time. And "Sammy is a dog's name!" LOL! PLus Sam being like such an evil kid, wanting to ride up front in the cop car and make the sirens go and then ride in the cockpit. I'm surprised he didn't want to drive a firetruck next or order the demons to bring him all the candy in the world.

But then realized on his own that being evil didn't make him happy *AWWWW!* And Castiel conveiniently fried Ruby and then got all the demon blood out without killing Sam... more AWWWW! But then Sam, thinking Dean must have breathed on him with his extra onions! LOL!

But then, Lilith still holds all the cards in the end- Creeeeeepy! And they really can't kill her- 'cause I guess anyone killing her would break the seal! Uh oh!. Hmmm... I wonder if maybe they can just capture her and Dean can keep her unconscious with his extra onions! That'd work, right? Erm... maybe not.

But another great one! Yay!
samgirl19 chapter 8 . 7/23/2010
wooooooooooow i didn't expeact that at all wow
samgirl19 chapter 7 . 7/23/2010
omg cas came to the rescue
renegade-chevy chapter 7 . 7/23/2010
WOAH! Man, I love evil!Sammeh! He's so cool! I'm excited :D Really can't wait for the next part. Totes psyched :D

girlyghoul chapter 7 . 7/22/2010
I LOVE EVIL!SAM! He wants his army to be in uniform. At first I thought he was going to force Dean and Bobby to work and slave as seamstresses but just having the demons go possess a bunch of Marines is much easier. But Evil!Sam is fun! He's so petulant and bratty. All that said, I think he deserves to have Dean punch him in the face and Bobby to turn him over his knee when this is all done. OOOOH! I hope this won't be another death!fic... EEEK!

But here comes Cas! YAY! Cas! Cas will make it all better! I do hope this is not a death!fic. I hope Cas can just get the demon blood out... and maybe call Sam "ASSBUTT" in the meantime.
samgirl19 chapter 6 . 7/22/2010
oh noooooooooooooooooooooo why
babyreaper chapter 6 . 7/22/2010
OMG, what have you done? You've gone and made Sam the number 1 evil guy here. How are Dean and Bobby going to deal with that? What's Sam going to do to them when they meet? Looking forward to the next chapter.
girlyghoul chapter 6 . 7/22/2010
Ok, I probably should be horrified by this- but I'm actually lovin' it. YAY Evil!Sam! Love the description of his Lifestyles of the Rich and Evil set up. I can just picture him and Ruby sipping demon blood out of champange glasses in their swank Penthouse Suite and toasting "To Evil!" It's definetly a different take on things. And to me it doesn't seem OOC. Sam, bless him, was a good guy but always had a lot of pent-up rage and resentments inside him. If enough demon blood was forced on him (as happened here) I could imagine that Dark Side taking over and he could be like Ava or Jake (or Anson I guess) and just give in to that power. I'm just enjoying what he's done with that power so far. "Hi, we want this ritsy hotel now, buh bye!" I am hoping that eventually Sam's Good Side will take over and he will set things right... but in the meantime he can chill out in his fancy jacuzzi!

Poor Dean though. He loses his brother to Evil... AND he has to fly. *sniff*!
maxibatts chapter 5 . 7/21/2010
Woah? What's gonna happen next? Seriously, did not see that twist coming. I loved it. Oooh three more chapters left. I like it. Hm. Wonder how this is gonna relate to Lucifer?... Next chapter please. :D
girlyghoul chapter 5 . 7/21/2010
HEE! I shouldn't but I do love that YED! He's like the After School Special version of a drug dealer. So over the top evil! But oops now he's dead. But Sam's still running around with the Colt and there is still that Devil's Gate... uh oh. Now they'll have a hard time catching him too since he's all Super!Sammy. That wouldn't be so bad, and he could even get Bobby to sew him up a cape and some tights. It'd actually be handy to have super powers if it weren't for the black eyes and rages and constant need to slurp down demon blood.
samgirl19 chapter 4 . 7/20/2010
oh boy things are getting worse now