Reviews for Source of Food
InkDeath chapter 8 . 9/4/2010
Butbutbutbutbut...BUT...Noooooooo...

Aw man!

Darn it.

It's still going pretty well though, I'm reading with enthusiasm.
InkDeath chapter 7 . 8/27/2010
Anderson is so...hard. Naw, naw, Integra is also hard, so maybe she should be paired with a contrast, a softer (if stuck-up) character. You already know where I stand...Enrico Maxwell!

:D
InkDeath chapter 6 . 8/27/2010
YESH! I love it when Anderson gets all super freaky with the knife throwing!

Pray, go on...
ErisukaYangManis2 chapter 7 . 8/26/2010
I like this stories..-sumpah rame n mnarik-

update please..i'll be waitin' 4 next chapter..;)
James Birdsong chapter 7 . 8/26/2010
You're welcome. This chapter is wonderful. Go with Anderson if that is how the story goes.
Coletta chapter 1 . 8/25/2010
You've been reviewed: .
James Birdsong chapter 6 . 8/20/2010
Not terrible. Maybe quite a good story. Maybe quite a good ending.
InkDeath chapter 5 . 8/18/2010
"You damn git!" Oh soooo funny! I laughed, this one made me laugh a lot, probably because this is the best of ticked off Integra. Not a slap...a punch! I can't contain my giddy pleasure. Nice work with keeping Integra INTEGRA.

Alucard is being a bastard. Why would we want anything else? lol

Yes, some grammer is still off, but it doesn't bother me if that's what you're worried about.

Now all your story needs is a sudden twist, or a new element to mix things up. Anything interesting will do, but...never underestimate the FUN of love triangles...or squares!

(I've been at a heavy amount of school work, so I haven't been on a lot as of late. Be glad to see the next chapter!)
PIP X SERAS chapter 4 . 8/11/2010
awsome but u missed some letters.
InkDeath chapter 4 . 8/10/2010
I liked the hinting at sex, there was just a little too much this time for me. I dono I just like it to be tamed down. To be painfully honest with you, if a fanfic gets too sexed up, I stop reading it, mid-sentance, and forget about it.

On with praise:

This is very good! Aw, poor Seras, no love...all you have left are the catholics! Enrico Maxwell *shudder* and Alexander Anderson.

You know, to mix it up a bit, might I suggest a slight touch of my favorite pairing? IxE...?

Just a crazy thought. Who knows it could work once we get him past his hate-r self!
InkDeath chapter 3 . 8/10/2010
(Alucardia) I changed my pen-name heehee :)

I like this. Puking up the blood because she is both Hellsing and vampire. Interesting and different.
Maris Sa chapter 4 . 8/10/2010
While you have some really good ideas abaut the characters and their reactions to the situation, your problem definitely is the language. I would suggest to look for a bet-reader who proof-reads the chapters for you before you post them.
InkDeath chapter 2 . 8/5/2010
Integra is scare-y! Nice job of keeping it that way.

Ha, so blind, Alucard, didn't see that coming did you?
InkDeath chapter 1 . 7/31/2010
Hey! Where's the next chapter...give it to me!

lol, very nice, I LIKE it.
blue bear chapter 1 . 7/17/2010
Oh no, I would like see them to dwell in a small house in the back of a deep forest (Vampires must avoid sun and sea)
45 | « Prev Page 1 .. 3