Reviews for Mixed Feelings
Princess Caroline chapter 11 . 7/15/2008
I love this fic! I found it randomly and just started reading. It's great! And if this is what happns in the canon storyline, then you're amazing! It's like you can read the future. :)

P.S. Kari teaches kindergarten.
Aster Selene chapter 11 . 5/5/2008
Best. Fic. Ever.

At least SOMEONE decides to go canon and take the official 4 (Takari, Sorato, Koumi, and Kenyako - nobody told me about Junchi, I'll get back to that - although I do support Junchi, Tai and Jun have similar personalities)!

You know what? Believe what you want. I'm fine with that. Just as long as you don't go out bashing Takari/Sorato/Koumi/Kenyako/Daikari/Miyori/you get the darned point fans.
wizard girl chapter 1 . 2/16/2007
just because the kids didnt show any interest in the occupations that they ended up with doesnt mean anything. they were in middle school when the show ended. i played soccer all my life but im not going to college for that. also the couplings, i agree with u that taiora, mimato and takari are my faves as well but like i said they were in middle school, anything can happen. mayb tai and sora dated in high school but broke up, u never know. same goes for mimi and matt. tai and davis both played soccer and theres a good chance they played together in high school and mayb tai met jun through davis (i dont buy junchio and at all though) you never know how someones life is gonna turn out after watching only their middle school lives. even though they went through a lot together they are normal kids living normal lives after their adventures. also as much as i like taiora, there arent really that much evidence of tai and sora being that close. we like to assume because we know that they played soccer together but thats all we know. i watch the japanese version of season 1 and 2 (because im japanese, ive seen the english version as well) and there were really no hints of any couples in the first season. when tai cries when sora gets kidnapped hes crying because hes a bad leader and not because sora gets kidnapped. according to the writers of digimon there are no couples in season 2 except for takari who are suppose to be "destined for on another". but they said that they were trying to show that without giving obvious examples. they say that there were a lot of scenes where they would look at eachother and know what the other is thinking (i honestly do no know what that means) matt and sora are suppose to be "good friends" in season 2 but nothing more. when they show their kids at the end they just wanted to make a point that the adventures are gonna live on through their kids and that adventures never end. they didnt really make it a sorato or a junchi or even a koumi. according to them it was just random and their are no "official" couples in the show digimon. thats all i know and have heard.
Zoleth chapter 8 . 1/26/2004
This is a very nice fic.
miaow227 chapter 8 . 7/24/2003
Hey this is good
Litanya chapter 11 . 6/29/2003
This was great and it really did explain the weird 02 ending! I mean, I'm a HUGE Taiora fan, but the way you wrote this made me think that if Tai couldn't have Sora, then Jun was the next best person for him. I love the Kenyako in this fic too, because I'm also a HUGE Kenyako fan! I don't really mind who Mimi gets paired up with, but I prefer Jomi, but Koumi is cool too. It's kinda funny that I love Taiora, considering that Matt was my favourite character when I first saw it... but who really knows? This fic was really great and it made me see how the ending was figured out!
Orange chapter 11 . 8/25/2002
Hey davisfan, don't get your panties in a bunch. It's her fic, she gets to do as she pleases, and if you don't like it, you don't have to read it. "Can't get anymore lame than that" - quit being a child.

I thought the fic was great.

Quit being a jerk. That is all. GG SON EZ $$.
Mastero chapter 11 . 8/16/2002
Nice fic, I was expecting Davis and Catherine to get together at first. I don't think the picture at the end of the episode was suppose to make since, they just did it to confuse people.
Davisfan chapter 11 . 8/14/2002
Oh, I know the picture your talking bout. But your an idiot if you think it 'official'. Anyone with the right program could have done that, not too mention a could artist could've drawn it. The BOTTOM line is the only OFFICIAL couples, and I mean in the japanese UNDUBBED version, were KENYAKO AND SORATO. Anyone who's read megchan's site can tell you that. She was one of the freakin dubbers for god sakes! That is the only thing I find wrong about this story. Your 'friend of a reliable friend'. Pfft, can't get anymore lame than that.
Anthony1 chapter 11 . 8/13/2002
A great way to end a great story.
J R LeDoux chapter 1 . 8/13/2002
No offense or anything, but there was only one couple that was truely announced besides Matt and Sora, and that was Ken and Yolei. Everyone else was single at the 25 year thing, or at least not married to each other. I heard Matt and Sora got divorced, but never found proof of this.

Great idea for a fic, and although I don't support a single couple here except for Ken and Yolei, I wish you luck!
Kenshin Himura chapter 10 . 8/10/2002
Not to be mean, but wishes couldn't be granted that would require the wish to happen outside the world. (If you can understand what I just said, it's a miracle!) This story is on my Favorite Stories list, but I will take it off if there isn't anymore action. Don't mind me, I'm the dramatic type that likes sad things to happen. I was actually hoping for Ken to turn into one of those digimon & attack his friends. Then he gets healed later by whoever & feels extremely guilty. BUT, that's just me, the drama queen! (Yes I am a girl, though I have Ken as part of my username.) Just keep writing... _*
Anthony1 chapter 10 . 8/9/2002
It seems that this story is coming to a close. Keep the chapters coming.
Kenshin Himura chapter 9 . 8/7/2002
Ooh! PLEASE continue! Though I've been just skimming & ignoring pretty much everything except for parts about Ken. A very interesting plot... I LOVE IT! I'm going to put this on my favorites list thingie. I'm extremely dramatic, so I like a lot of tear shedding & junk like that. *sweat drops* *imagines what will happen next & freaks out* PLEASE continue writing! The suspense is KILLING ME!
X-Tow-Naga chapter 1 . 8/7/2002
Um...the couples you said at the beginning are WRONG (I know about the orig Japanease version from Lord Archive and I saw the fox dub)

Tai and Jun...never stated...we dont know who Tai ends up with...all we know is he has a son w/ a koromon and is Ambasador to the Digital World

matt and Sora...yea it sux...but is true

Izzy and Mimi...um...no this wasn't stated either

TK and Kari...the Takaru Hikari Dasuki issue was never adressed...we know Hikari has a child and is a kindergarder teacher, Dasuki is a rich Ramen cart owner, and takaru is a novelist and all have children...that is ALL! this really pissed me off 2 i wanted Takari...but it DIDN'T HAPPEN!

Ken and Yolie was stated...the only good couple...and it was never adressed after he joined the team...before that he had issues with the 02 Chosen...and the epilouge took place in 2027...that leaves plenty of time (25 years) to fall in love...

next, digimon still live in the digital world...but 8 billion came to earth to have partners...however the other 1 isn't empty... (you said in ur first sentence something about the creatures tha once lived in the digital world...)

and lastly...dam thats fast...so many people finding what they want to do with the rest of thieir lives in 1 day...and they are all firends! do u know wat the chances of that r?
50 | Page 1 2 3 .. Last Next »