Reviews for Sleep It Off
Andelevion chapter 1 . 4/7/2012
I have been subjected to the urge to explore my face. (As in feeling the skull beneath it and stuff, but not really with a knife. Too scared of pain and it's just really creepy.) Borderland characters are so fun to explore, aren't they?
absolute-zero88 chapter 1 . 1/4/2012
I like this very much. The mix of humour and seriousness is just right, as is the characterisation. In fact, I'll upgrade 'like' to 'love', I enjoyed it that much :D
Almorlyx chapter 1 . 9/14/2011
aww so cute! lol :)
Mo0Chroi chapter 1 . 6/11/2011
LOVED it. Just loved it. Its so detailed, and it's just so... wow. I love it.

Write more.
Ramia chapter 1 . 1/9/2011
I have read this story several times now. Love it so much, this have to be the best borderlands fanfic out there. Please make some more :D
Captain-Emily chapter 1 . 11/4/2010
It didn't dawn on me until about fifteen minutes ago that a fandom might exist for Borderlands. I've dabbled in other video game fandoms before and the writing is generally (though not always), well, let's be nice and call it "sub-par". So it was with profound relief that the Borderlands first fic that I read was this one. It's well-written, compact but still vivid. I enjoyed it. Thank you for sharing!
FiZzGig520 chapter 1 . 10/25/2010
Really good story. Mordecai and Lilith are my two favorite characters to play in Boarderlands. I am adding this story to my favorites. XD
Eye of Fire chapter 1 . 10/18/2010
That was a good little read. I enjoyed it a good deal and hope to read more of your things later on.
Ninja93 chapter 1 . 9/27/2010
Loved every bit of it D
CallMeMina chapter 1 . 8/31/2010
way cool and well written. two thumbs up!
sandstorm124 chapter 1 . 8/8/2010
I found this story- ahem, utterly hilarious. Mordecai's dry and irritated humor, and Liliths...Lilithness? Anywho- Wonderful story, snickering to myself all the while.
JuxtaposedAlbatross chapter 1 . 7/19/2010
Wow, just wow. I REALLY love this story, everything down to the minute characterizations and little snippets of what I can see as being realistic pieces of the storyline. And as much as I'd love to see more of this, I feel like this one chapter is really all you need to get the point across.

Instant favorite and I'll be looking out for more of your stuff in the future. :)