Reviews for The Secret in the Child
luveverythingtv chapter 1 . 10/17/2013
please continue this! It has been almost 3 years i know BUT it should be continued! PLEASE!
MJRojas28 chapter 1 . 10/1/2012
WOW. No pressure or anything, but "more to come"?! Yay! I know you must be busy or perhaps don't have the feeling to go back to this fic, but it's just as interesting as all your other work, so I'm going to put it on alert just in case :)

Lily seems like a really interesting character and I'd love to know more about her and about the events that led Brennan to take that decision and how she now has to interact and raise her estranged daughter...

Thank you for sharing this! I loved it and do think that Brennan was well written and portrayed by your skills :)

(a now loyal fan)

xoxo
hanzz chapter 1 . 8/25/2012
Well, since you finished life as we know it, which was great, you might consider finishing your old stories, like this one 'cause I love the idea of this one. Just think about.
Alice chapter 1 . 7/30/2012
Found your story a while back and again now, just wondering if you are going to update :) I'd really like you to continue :D
Alice chapter 1 . 5/24/2012
Another one I would like to see why happens :)

Update? :D
Dr. Brennan-Cooper chapter 1 . 2/7/2012
Tick tock ADD
Madi chapter 1 . 10/14/2010
Plz update! I love the plot It could be a great story.
Alexis Dawn chapter 1 . 9/26/2010
PMN! I would love to see more of this!
Jenna chapter 1 . 8/5/2010
ok, so they wont let me review it again bc it is the same chapter. but you know how to get ahold of me, so I wont log in. i now remember how fabulous it is and you should keep writing it bc it is amazing like everything else you do.

talk to you later hun :)
margaret623 chapter 1 . 8/1/2010
OMG OMG OMG! WOW, what a FANTASTICAL spin to take on the booth brennan relationship! When i saw that you had started ANOTHER story, i was upset that you were working on this instead of couples retreat. But then i read this and. . . WOW :) keep up the fantastical work
Jenna8791 chapter 1 . 7/31/2010
ooooooohhhhhhhh oooooooooohhhhhhhhhhh ooohhh- i likey the ploty. im coco for cuckoo puffs! hahahahaha. you love me :]

keep up with this plot bunny! i like it vvvveeeerrrryyyy much.
dancergirl1109 chapter 1 . 7/28/2010
Love the story! Hope you update soon (:
sassybee chapter 1 . 7/20/2010
This is interesting, will there be more?
red lighting chapter 1 . 7/18/2010
good love it update
jsiebert chapter 1 . 7/18/2010
Interesting story well written. I like Lily.

More chapters please . . .