Reviews for Painting Flowers
Rose Teardrops chapter 2 . 7/23/2014
... Is this finished? It feels like there should definitely be at least one more chapter about them meeting back in current time. There are also quite a few unanswered questions, for example how did Harry know where Draco lived? And where did Harry go to? I know it's been a few years, but you should really finish this story. It's interesting and unique, so I'd really like to know how it ends.

RT xx
cookyc chapter 2 . 8/17/2011
this story is great I like the way you had Harry tell Ginny off can't wait to read more
Nihtingale chapter 2 . 6/3/2011
nicely written, but I thought they were only 11?
Wolven Spirits chapter 2 . 3/10/2011
Interesting story so far! Nice plot, and good job with the characters! Definitely can't wait to read more! Keep up the awesome writing!
acceptancewriter chapter 2 . 2/13/2011
hope u update soon. this story is gg great :)
LostInYourThoughts chapter 2 . 12/5/2010
You have managed to capture my attention entirely..and that doesn't happen to often! :) I really like that Harry and Draco met at a young age and then Harry took Draco away. Of course I have questions like how did Draco and Harry get separated? Does Draco have to go back to his parents? What made Harry decide to come back after however many years the two were apart? Why did he leave (for that one I am assuming that Harry left to get rid of Voldemort) I hope that you update soon!
PikuPow chapter 2 . 11/26/2010
Really interesting !
silly Hermy chapter 2 . 10/28/2010
Wow this..i love your fic so far! I'm a bit

tired right about now so please excuse me if my review doesn't make sense.

soo i officially love your Draco! because I love whenever i come across Draco in a healer field, especially as a psychiatrist.

i simultaneously lmao and growled when Darren c ock block Draco from his sexy dancing Harry. damn DarrenXD

the whole flower bit is intriguing and creative!:}

my reaction for the ending of chapter 2. I'm beyond curious on how they split up and what happen to Harry afterwards.

i adore your style of writing and can't wait till the next chapter is post! by the way, i found your story from your tumblr site. I'm stay-ce XD
my name is paper YAH chapter 2 . 10/23/2010
whoa O.O awesome chapter!
allieb23 chapter 2 . 10/22/2010
Wow... so Voldemort just came after Draco like that? Was the only reason he did that because he knew Harry would be there? Aahhh so many questions! I can't wait for more!

-allie
olupotter18 chapter 2 . 10/21/2010
oooohhh i love where this fic is going and cant wait 4 the next chapter cant wait!
MissRiRi chapter 2 . 10/20/2010
This is shaping up to be an incredibly beautiful story already. I love the detail about the flowers and the garden. The two of them being so lonely and longing for someone to connect to.

I really can't wait to see more! Great work.
Cazzylove chapter 2 . 10/20/2010
Great Chapter Hun _ UPDATE SOON you know you want t love peace and chocolat Blessed B Cazzy _ _ _
RiddleHeiress chapter 2 . 10/19/2010
SO SWEET! I hope you update soon!
NBKitty chapter 2 . 10/19/2010
I can't wait to read more! Update soon! Loved it :)