Reviews for Diary of an accident
RinKagamineV02 chapter 2 . 8/28/2011
*Almost crying* Great story I am so glad u didnt decide to have a sad ending i hate does! Anyways great story Namanste' *Bows*
sky7228 chapter 2 . 9/21/2007
this is really good. I enjoy all of your work I just wish you would finish some of them, you write so well.
Gray Fox 2510 chapter 2 . 4/11/2004
Hmm... I forgot to review this last time I saw it... I decided to re-read it again.
Simply put, wonderful, I've read a lot of RuRenas so far, while only 2 of em are angst-type this does have a happy ending (The other one was quite good however).
Anyway, enough with that, the first time, to say the truth, I almost shed a tear with Renamon's entry, the 2nd time, well, I pretty much knew what happened later on, so the effect is kinda drawn off, either way, hope to see more things from you (as you mentioned in your 'log' here in ...)
Tache chapter 2 . 4/29/2003
Very heart warming.
Wild Blueberries chapter 2 . 4/6/2003
Oh I love this!
Foxi-kun chapter 2 . 10/20/2002
Silence... i don't believe what I'm reading. This is one of the best storys I've ever read. Pure dramatic, a little angst, but a happy end. I'm impressed and it takes much to impress me ;)

I'm looking forward to any new story of yours
X King of Blades chapter 2 . 5/27/2002
Nice... Mostly...

Y'know, sacrificing one's self in such a manner would require nerves of steel, a quick hand, an iron will, and sharp claws... Sounds like something only Renamon could do.

PS: Your grammar gets a bit confusing at times, but other than that, I'm impressed with your work.
Gabriel-San chapter 2 . 3/15/2002
Awwwww! Another feel-good story for all us Renuki fans out there. *Leeki my fluffy lupine rump!* Good work :)
NotNoMore chapter 2 . 3/3/2002
::applaudes:: beautiful. that's all there is to it, isn't there?
Lelia chapter 2 . 3/3/2002
Very nice ending, but no Ruki x Lee. Darn, oh well that couple's gaining popularity so I'll manage!
PFalcon87 chapter 2 . 3/3/2002
Awwwwwwwwww, that's so sweet! I loved it.
NotNoMore chapter 1 . 2/21/2002
positevly fantastic; most likely the best renamon based fic i've ever read. it would be a delight to see it continued... btw, fabulous work on keeping the personalities straight.
PFalcon87 chapter 1 . 2/21/2002
I love it. Please keep going.
Devidramon chapter 1 . 2/20/2002
Very good. But the description said 'fatal.' Did Renamon die? Anyway, great description of feeling and emotion, and I love Renamon in this. Keep going.

Oh, and someome's requested a pairing below. Please, don't ever get begged into deviating from your plan to appease peoples' pairing preferences. No Leeki if it wasn't in your plan, or it won't work with it.
Lelia chapter 1 . 2/20/2002
Cool! That's good. But in the second part can you at least hint at a little Leki? Plaese? I absolutly LOVE that couple! But it's a good story anyway!