Reviews for Sweet Morpheus
Thatz chapter 1 . 7/9/2008
UARGH.

THAT WAS SO GOOD.

I WANT MOAR PLZ?

No, it's ok, I liked it tho! Very good!

*Alerts just in case*

Thatz
drowsyfantasy chapter 1 . 6/20/2005
Lovely. Very sweet and...charming. I like your Lucifer.
Aloe chapter 1 . 6/19/2005
What a great ficlet. And I loved the line : Kind of look someone gives you who knows exactly what's going to happen to you & doesn't give a damn ...
ElvenPirate41 chapter 1 . 10/13/2004
Lovely slashy perfection. Poor angsty Lucifer. ;)

ep41 :)
Sear chapter 1 . 8/12/2004
Sweet Morpheus, sweet fic... quite sad... but then again I love that kind of fics... and it was an interesting (and wonderful) pairing...

/ C. Fale
Morgan le Fay chapter 1 . 3/23/2004
Please write more Lucifer/Morpheus. I can only find one other piece :( I've even had to resort to writing my own.
seriaMau chapter 1 . 12/31/2003
That was very interesting. I like how you placed it within the context of the series. Twas nice to read_
NephilimTear chapter 1 . 4/15/2003
Gahh... You. Must. Continue. NOW! I know that this was a one-shot, but you should continue it. I wanna see what Mr. Devil Man does next...anyway, this was very good and I wanna see more SM slash from you in the very near future...
pinscushions chapter 1 . 3/16/2003
This is just *amazing*. Now having a *very* interesting mental image of them both running through my head. Interesting.

Am a bit ticked, though. Why'd you cut it off so soon?
Playing Passerine chapter 1 . 2/26/2003
frikin *awesome* i can't afford my own copies of the comics (a friend lent me ever other one plus the tenth- how evil is that?) so i thought i'd try some fanfic as a placebo of sorts, glad i found this first, it's encouraging me to look for more. you totally captured everyone. lucifer's attitude and the one liners covered the endless just so well. and the idea of dream as seeming innocent, he does sometimes. :) sorry, can't rave about this enough, so i'm gonna bail now!

magpie
Perky Goth Chik chapter 1 . 12/31/2002
I seem to have stumbled onto a contraversial story. However, I quite liked it. I thought you portrayed Lucifer very well, and, as Twi said, the fallen angel was said to be genderless (he even looks androgynous in the comic, at least to me). So, in short, I enjoyed this story.

Rose
Java Girl chapter 1 . 5/30/2002
Oh I love this so much! It's so cool! you absolutley must continue it if only a little.
Emrysmyrddin chapter 1 . 5/28/2002
Enjoyed this immensely. :)

Aries
Naath Thabana chapter 1 . 5/28/2002
arghhhhhhhhhh Dream/Lucifer... more has to be written!
BoltcasterGirlie chapter 1 . 4/20/2002
Amy, you run Least Expected *and* write Sandman slash... I may have to begin worshipping you as a deity ;) I really like this fic; the characterization is nicely done, and it works well as something I could imagine Lucifer actually thinking. The reviews are pretty entertaining, too... *G* It seems to me, at least, that both Lucifer and Morpheus would find gender a very human concept and wouldn't really give it a second thought. But hey, flames are always more fun than logic, right? ;)