Reviews for Fragile Weight
Moony chapter 1 . 3/1
Hello,
I read your story twice, and I would read it a third or fourth time. I really like the idea of Prentiss having a baby without having knowledge of the pregnancy.
But it is really hard to imagine, that she couldn't have recognized, that something was going on with her body. She is very slim so that even a premature baby would have pressed her organs which would cause some pain. But as we all know Emily, she would have blocked that out, and tell herself, that everything is fine.
She does a lot of workout, and she never stopped it during pregnancy, so with hard trained stomach muscels it may be possible not to show that much, that would lead to the conclusion of being pregnant.
I think your way of describing her pain, her Panik, her feelings, especially the denial when Reid recognized whats going on, is really good.
I love this Story, it is one hell of a story!
Lexie4MP chapter 1 . 11/29/2014
I loved it
Guest chapter 1 . 6/26/2014
it was great
nooni19 chapter 1 . 1/2/2014
Great. Absolutely love it. I have read this a few times and think it is awesome.
RealMe07 chapter 1 . 5/16/2013
LOOOOOVE THIS! I've been hearing a lot about your addy series and am PSYCHED to read the sequel! Does it explain who the father is...? And I've seen 'I didn't know I was pregnant' ...interesting show :/ lol :)
JojoRenee1987 chapter 1 . 3/28/2013
This story is AMAZING! Can you write another like this for criminal minds?
Rose P chapter 1 . 3/25/2013
LOVE IT! :D
Christine Baker chapter 1 . 3/2/2013
OMG this is great :D It had a really good story line and I think that you should deffinitly carry the story on. The only thing I must say is who would the father be? Because it doesn't mention it :/ But besides that it is really good :D
Little-Angry-Kitten chapter 1 . 1/13/2013
Not quite what I expected! Thank you for doing something original! It was simply amazing but may I just add how much of asshole was the bably's dady? I was sure that Derek was her father! Now I'm just curious to see what you have planned for them all! And I shouldn't forget to add how much I love the relationship you created between the characters, you succeeded in keeping them on character yet gave them you voice!
Thank you for sharing this with us!
Sendibo chapter 1 . 8/24/2012
I read 'Meltdown' first and just had to read the rest of it. Only just started, but I can already tell I'm going to LOVE this series!
missbrewster chapter 1 . 8/24/2012
OMG! That was unexpected! Lol
:) x
JohAnna chapter 1 . 6/24/2012
I reread this today, and the part about JJ seeing Prentiss keeping secrets, even like having a child, I just kept thinking, this was written before the Doyal storyline.

Really comes accross like I Didn't Know I Was Pregnant, I enjoy both shows to. Perfect blending.
Dezarie chapter 1 . 4/20/2012
Ive seen that show too, and it is very fun to watch. Criminal Minds, is my favorite show EVER and CSI: too. But I do have to say, this is an AMAZING story and I do love it alot.
shad75 chapter 1 . 1/15/2012
Love your ideas for stories as they are so original. Haven't read anything like this ever in a paperback or even seen anything like it on tv to compare it to (the way I compared 'Broken Camouflage' to 24). It was actually like watching one of these reality shows. Quite brilliant. I shall read the sequel tomorrow. I can understand overweight women not knowing they were pregnant but I don't know how they bleed (I am talking about the reality show at the footnote of the story). Bleeding is a sign of shortage of progesterone and if that happens, a miscarriage is likely.

I did love Rossi saying 'Prentiss won't be keen to repeat it' and Hotch saying 'speak for yourself' when Reid said that they'll be all laughing about it in a few years time!

Now I want to watch some videos on the 200th episode celebration for NCIS. Oh by the way, don't know if you watched 'desperate man' yet but it did have some significant plot holes.
TheStoryIsStillUnwritten chapter 1 . 9/18/2011
AWESOME! You Combined My 2 Fav Shows! 3 IT! :))