Reviews for Kissing the Rain
Snowlia chapter 14 . 11/15/2011
Hahaha Oh Rese, she can't really be called naive, but she can be a bit...unobservant sometimes, can't she? Especially with such matters. And look at Cassidy, swooping on in at the exact perfect moment. So I guess he was kind of watching for a while? Maybe jealousy growing, mixing with protective instincts towards Rese. Oh these two, I can't handle it. Very well done, I always love reading your Nightschool fics!
Snowlia chapter 11 . 5/20/2011
I just adore this chapter. It is so cute and sweet and such a good look into yet another aspect of Rese's personality. It sounds so much like Rese to not like other people in her space. Do you remember at the end of, I believe it was the first book(?), when she slapped Cassidy's hand away when he went to touch her? And then her look of regret afterwards. Anyway, I can see her being like that. I like that it is just a short piece from Ten's point of view, analyzing Rese and her behavior. The end is brilliant as well, I always love couples-who-aren't-quite-couples and their subconscious invasion of each other's space. It's adorable when two people like each other and aren't quite aware of it, the things they will let the other get away with. My only small edit I have to say is that in Europe it's called the tube and it's carts. In America it's the subway and it's cars. I greatly enjoy that this is part one, I look forward to part two!

Snowlia chapter 10 . 4/11/2011
Your talent for writing Teresa, Cassidy and all of Nightschool so beautifully make me feel inadequate with my own writing. Everything about this is amazing. I love your ability to make stories kind of haunting and beautiful at the same time, it is the best combination and what I am always trying for but can never seem to quite pin down. I love the idea with the storm, the weirdest thing is I had this idea with a storm, but it was Cassidy. STEALING MY IDEAS FIESA. I see you there, I see what you are doing :P Anyway, this is not about me, this is about your amazing work. Storms are so beautiful and Rese's reaction was perfect, it's kind of how I feel about storms. You just have to stop and watch. Cassidy's inturputing was perfect, his jealousy of the rain and his desire for her. I can picture him wrapping his arms around her, it's so adorable. I feel like he will not have to wait much longer to be out of the 'friend' category is she is allowing him to do that. :) Lovely story, great attention to detail and description of both the scene and their emotions.
nakimina chapter 10 . 3/9/2011
Awesome! I love storms too! (Even if they destroy Stanley Park every time they come :P)
nakimina chapter 9 . 2/10/2011
OMGOMGOMGOMG! So. Awesome!
Snowlia chapter 9 . 2/5/2011
Ahh this is so sad! But beautifully written. I love the small clues as to what happened along the way, and though you never state what happened we are left to our own conclusion. It was beautiful in a horribly dark sort of way. The water running over her, her inability to feel and all of her wounds. Wonderfully done.

nonamemanga chapter 8 . 1/30/2011
punch him? Why punch him?
Snowlia chapter 8 . 1/3/2011
Why have I not been reviewing this story? Eight chapters and I have one review, I am shameful. Anyway this chapter was LOVELY. I abuse that word often, but it usually fit with your work. This was wonderful, I loved the continuation from the first part and how Rese's pride wouldn't let her be with Cassidy for a week because of being caught the first time. I also love that it was in the end her nightmares that brought her back to him. You know, I use to hate this couple and I think it is largely due to you that I find them so...beautiful together. I love all of these stories in this series of one-shots and again apologize for not reviewing, I am such a terrible fan. I assure you however that I have read them all and adore every one. They are all beautiful stories of such an adorable and polar opposite couple. I also greatly enjoyed "Learn to Fly", for the angst and beauty of it. I love the idea of Cass and Rese having a child and I suppose it is the inner emo kid in me that sees the cuteness in one of them being gone and the other still holding onto that love. I'm so sappy. Anyway wonderful story, I love your writing and I love this pairing and cannot wait to read more!

Snowlia chapter 2 . 8/11/2010
/Spazes/ I LOVED IT. It was amazing, I loved how you just showed Cassidy thinking and how o many of his thoughts bring him back to Rese. And I did like how you mentioned his eyes but skipped over them, it was very eloquent :) I also loved the little breakaway at the end, talking about all the death he has seen and how the Night Creatures are not always evil, they just don't know what to do and that brings him pain as well. Also how Hunters are Death and it is their job to deliver it, AMAZING. Also the end was adorably sweet and just brought the whole thing to a lovely close. WELL DONE.