Reviews for Farther Away
FairladyZ2005 chapter 1 . 2/12/2011
Iroh is Zuko's true father of the heart. Always love these two together. It's only Iroh who ever gets to see this side of him, a moment of no pretense, an innocent boy.
Replica Velocity a.k.a. X5 714 chapter 1 . 9/20/2010
Good story.
Tora II chapter 1 . 7/22/2010
3 Iroh so much. This was a great insight into his relationship with Zuko. Very nice! :D
look-and-wonder chapter 1 . 7/21/2010

Zuko why must you be such an lovable emo price? WHY? TTTT

My brain is on strike so that means I can't write much I love your writing without sounding like a...blah. See, I can't even think of anything to relate to my lack of vocabulary at the moment.

Anyway loved your writing as always because I am an addict. This and my crack pairings keep me on my happy high~;D

*throws brownies* Enjoy~;D
Shizuku Tsukishima749 chapter 1 . 7/17/2010
Aw! This is so sweet! lol. Loved the summary, thought it was hilarious, even thought it has to do with a serious subject! Iroh and Zuko's relationship ids so complex, yet so simple, and I LOVE how you portrayed it! *U* Absolutely beautiful! Rock on!
Rickashay chapter 1 . 7/17/2010
Poor Zuzu...poor Iroh. Now for the writing, it was very interesting and you put in a good amount of details, in fact it was better than most. You could still use a little more work, especially with a short piece like this one, but overall I thought it was very well-written. Keep writing!
Shadowy Flip Flops of DOOM chapter 1 . 7/17/2010