Reviews for Orange Star High's Dr of Love
Sportsfan64 chapter 1 . 1/16/2013
I like it
M chapter 4 . 12/22/2012
I'm not sure if I can explain it correctly, but I really liked the little detail of Erasa being proud of the couples she's made. That was nice.
asd668 chapter 1 . 11/28/2012
Wow that was very great and I'm looking forward to reading the rest of story
Kaiye chapter 13 . 12/12/2011
You really need to work on your grammer but other than that kudos. That was a pretty good story. I would love to read a sequel.
dcp1992 chapter 13 . 9/28/2011
Great story! Loved how it went and cannot wait to see what happens in the next story!
WineIXI chapter 1 . 9/14/2011
Before the premature ending i was rating this story perfect
SierraLarson chapter 13 . 9/14/2011
Gohan got a tattoo... o.o Chi Chi's gonna spaz out. But maybe she'll calm down once she finds out that her little boy has a girlfriend. XD AND that they slept in the same bed.
Shenron I wish for a cabbage chapter 13 . 9/13/2011
The Hello Kitty thing cracks me up...Good job..This story is awesome.
Dr. Blue22 chapter 13 . 9/13/2011
Lol, top 10 most wanted and a tat. man what a rebel haha. Hopefully the sequel wont take as long to finish as this one. Great story.
ktjinx chapter 12 . 7/5/2011
this story was great. i'm always glad when i see an author actually complete their story. and i would love to read a sequel.
SleevedWhiteSnow chapter 12 . 7/4/2011
Yay! Congrats on finishing! Its sad to see such a good story come to an end :( Loved the romance, loved the humour, loved the whole lot!

You made all the characters so realistic. And I really like how you brought Goku back :) The Goku and ChiChi moments were hilarious as well as Sharpner, Gohan, Videl and Erasa!

So great job, and I really do hope you write a sequel and keep most of the Orange Star High characters in it. 'Til then, good luck with your other fanfics and I'll look forward to reading the epilogue :)
gue22 chapter 12 . 7/1/2011
Hah hah hah, poor Gohan is a wanted criminal! Hah hah hah, great chapter, and I very much look fwd to the epilogue :D
SierraLarson chapter 12 . 7/1/2011
It was cute, but a not enough detail for the last couple of lines. Like what Videl was feeling when Gohan admitted his feelings, or how they both felt when they kissed. But still, it was a really good chapter, and I can't wait for the epilogue! I also hope you write a sequel. I bet I'll enjoy reading that one just as much as I enjoyed reading this one! : D
Son Goshen chapter 12 . 6/30/2011
LOL! Haha, great chapter!
Shenron I wish for a cabbage chapter 12 . 6/30/2011
YAY!A new chapter!Gohan is now in America's top 10 most wanted for "kidnapping" Videl,probaly.I love this FF D