Reviews for Older, but Not So Far Away
Her Name Was Tamora chapter 1 . 4/21/2008
God, this was wonderful. And completely heartbreaking. And the ending was totally appropriate. :) The damn story almost made me cry! I've had too many this-is-what's-gotta-happen-even-though-everything-sucks-and-I'm-sorry conversations with my parents...

I so gotta read the rest of your stuff!

-Tamora, the Cardboard Moon
f00f00 chapter 1 . 11/17/2007
Oh man, I love Buffy/Dawn fics. Good job. :)
fractured-fairytales-awards chapter 1 . 11/10/2004
This has been nominated Fractured Fairytales Awards. Category: Make Believe Princess.

Let us know if you're accepting the nomination or if you want to enter into other categories.
goddessa39 chapter 1 . 7/6/2004
I htought this was a cute fic :)

BA Always
MBB chapter 1 . 5/17/2004
Interesting talk - You left out Buffy's biggest problem in that timephase, but that's probebly for the better :-)
You got Dawn put down pretty well :-)
idolsgirl chapter 1 . 4/8/2004
It's amazing how fanfic writers can sometimes do so much better than the creators of the show. This is one of those cases.
kitty chapter 1 . 3/14/2004
great!
Nikitangel chapter 1 . 11/25/2003
Another story making Dawn a more rounded character in my eyes. I feel like I should actually thank you, and not in the 'awesome fic, thanks for writing!' sense. I really see the show and the characters a little differently after reading your stuff. So thanks :-)
Briana Marie chapter 1 . 10/9/2003
"“I know,” says Buffy. “And I’m not giving you up. You’re my gift, you know.” I look at her, a little startled, and she smiles at me. “Being the Slayer’s taken so much away from me, like, for instance, a remotely normal life, but if I hadn’t been the Slayer, the monks would’ve sent you to someone else. You’re the only thing being the Slayer ever gave me.” This time when she reaches for my hair, she doesn’t pull back. Her fingers comb through my hair, root to tip, and I feel loved. “You’re my gift.”"

That made me cry! Just wanted to say I've read a few of your short fics . . . most of them actually, but I didn't want to review them all and bombard you, but this one, and that quote, was really touching!
mespike4eva chapter 1 . 5/16/2003
Wow, I just found this story. It's really great! I love it.
Hope chapter 1 . 4/7/2002
WOW! AWESOME! DEEP! TOUCHING! COOL! WHOA!
Aradia2 chapter 1 . 4/2/2002
OMG! I cried. you made me cry. I luved this. You write Dawn really well. I liked how totally real the entire story was. I could see two sisters actually having this conversation. It was nice how you could keep it just this side of 7th Heaven. It wasn't overwhelmingly sappy. It was sweet.
BehrBeMine chapter 1 . 2/27/2002
Wonderful! You absolutely stepped into the voice of Dawn and told the story from behind her eyes. I love the comments she makes pertaining to Buffy, especially the one about being treated like a grown-up. You have a very true grasp of the characters and what they are to one another.
ajhan chapter 1 . 2/22/2002
I always enjoy reading your stories, you have such a good grasp of the characters and manage to bring out all their good points and make me look at their flaws affectionatly.

Thanks for the story :)
Halliheart chapter 1 . 2/21/2002
kick butt story!

you've got to have sisters to be able to understand the bond so well, and if you don't even more cheers to you!