Reviews for Death of a Toy
toonboydangamerdude17 chapter 1 . 6/18/2014
Annie Potts is a great voice actress for Bo Peep in the 2 series.
marilou chapter 1 . 5/11/2014
As we realised the huge mistake we thought about my owner that he trowned us away imaginatelly he was looking for us as he understood his mother throwned me and his toys away he was upset so he hit himself in frustration did you did you throwned my toys and my horse no if Lillian will be cold,hungry and i'm going to eat lunch and then find we realised the mistake from mrs marianna (potato head).We gasped and felt guilt for not believing in michali
tolika (woody).Jessie or nikoleta kesapidou gasped in guilt and says he is looking for or Thanasis tsanaktchis says so christos does want excitedly he yells.I knew it i just knew five bell said excitedly and he moved twirling rosita katscheva as a squeazed marianna yelps and says and he meant to take us with him.I was feeling guilty too for not believing in michali tolika about my owner's intensions to take me with thanasis tsanaktchis said he actually knew it celi calipolitoy felt really ashamed of herself for two it was for not believing in michali tolika and the second reasson that she doubt christo she said well michalis tolikas was saying the douca nodded in an angry motion but along with euelina kavafaki and john athanassiadi felt ashamed of themselves for three crying up because mrs vagelio made a mistake,second for giving up on sophia stergiadou and third for not believing in michali they tolikas was saying the truth and we didn't believe mpoudouridis,lenia mpoudouridou and christina tolika felt more ashamed for four they all cried because mrs vagelio made a mistake,Second for arguing against my owner and marina stergiadou,Third for giving up on marina stergiadou and her brother and fourth for not believing in michali all marina stergiadou,sophia stergiadou and christos stergiadis want us and they all danced happily cause some of them knew tolika then angrilly says to you didn't believe my was the only who didn't say anything cause he felt ashamed of himself for three for doubting my owner's love,Second for saying to michali tolika not to return to my first he said holy cow and then he angrilly said to christina you didn't believe in him the argument was interrupted by nikoleta kesapidou who said panting we gotta go the door was opened and evil broken eyed doll
came in there what's your kesapidou goodness we made a stergiadis our owner is looking for need to return back to broken eye doll leave you just arrived don't you stay some more.I said we can't we have owners and we need to return to eye doll place is paradise why to return back to one stupid guy and two stupid marianna angrilly snaps and owners are not stupid and this place is not paradise cause you put us on purpose to be played rough look what one toddler did to point your broken wing.I gulped and angrilly pointed at my broken this place could be paradise if there were not bad laws like breaking animals broken doll your mouth you sweet horse.I are not saying that to Queen Lillian what's your saying next kesapidou says on guys let's get out of broken doll snaps and there missy you're not going kesapidou says yeah who would stop of the dark came reproggramed buzz lightyear (orestis).Thanasi tsanaktchis you're lightyear does a karate kicking mode and jumps while nikoleta kesapidou says lightyear jumps and attacks us while evil broken doll
looks happy but good enchantress circe looks angry and horrified the thing that happens to kesapidou says we're your zurg cannot realise your temptetion is broken eye doll says lock them inprison he did that he locked us all in prison cells and nikoleta kesapidou tries again to say to him that they are his friends but he doesn't broken doll all of life here will be perfect if you obey rules,play good and no talk about your if you don't obey rules,don't play good and talk about your kids you'll find said holding michalis tolikas hat in her hand and dropped it to nikoleta of us gasped and bent our kness kesapidou what did you do to broken doll leaves with reprogrammed buzz but circe wasn't loved marina stergiadou and couldn't see us suffering they was watching sadly all the prison klonos was neighing sadly cause he misses my owner and kesapidou gives him a scratch on his ear and i miss them too bullseye but they won't said then looking at her prison she lifts her brown boot only to see the world christo written on her kesapidou felt so bad and sad for not listening to michali tolika and abondonning my owner when she heard me and tomas Lillian it will all be 're sure he will come to rescue you.I gulped and sobbed saying.I know but i missed him very much.I can't believe it i gave up on him what's wrong with enchantress Anna please stop blaming yourself i missed them too i'm sure he will and panagiotis mpoudouridou stop blaming yourself it could be worst you could be killed that day.I said sadly nickering to i'm sorry.I'm so sorry.I'm such an ugly,boring,shutthead,motor mouth,queen,priceless,horse.I'm the one you should blame up.I didn't listen to woody about my friends all gasped but very much eugenia,christina,marianna and lenia they what's wrong with you put the blame on were wrong.I gulped and said i hate myself cause instead of being strong like a queen should be i was friends said by the crown of your teacher stop putting the blame on did not listen a bit to woody and you wanted to be with us.I gulped and sobbed.I want to return to myowner.I said lifting up my hoof only to see the world christo written on my hoof and i remember watching with michali tolika and my aunt eugenia his graduation but i sobbed and i'm so sorry for giving up on you and not listen to your cowboy can you ever forgive me.I said sobbing crying with my hooves landing on my face whan a soft hand start patting my back and soft voice talking to me.I gulped and turned my of my cage was my seventeen years old owner christos stergiadis along with his female cousin says to lillian it's okay.I will help you get away from here but tell me why were you crying.I gulped and sobbed i'm 's all my fault cause i fidn't listen to woody and i wanted to see this place so badly but now this place hurts my says to my horse stop blaming yourself ig wasn't your was my mother's fault who made you think i would leave toys and me we thought you called us owner says.I called you junk cause i didn't had any choice.I mean i couldn't give you away cause you are my friends you are important to 's the true eneing of toy story andy and poor lillian.
Cast.
Hamm:Christina Tolika
Andy Davis:Christos Stergiadis
Barbie:Eueline kavafaki
Ken:John Athanassiadis
Molly Davis:Sophia Stergiadou (mentioned)
Daisy Davis:Marina Stegiadou(mentioned)
Mrs Davis:Mrs Vagelio (mentioned)
Bonnie Anderson:Nikoleta
Mr and Mrs potato Head:Tomas and Marianna
Mrs Anderson:Konstantina Douca
Maheen chapter 1 . 4/22/2013
This fanfic is a bit sad for me too.
I almost wanted to cry.

Anyways, good luck writing other fanfics
P.S. I am not a fanfic writer.
Capital-C chapter 1 . 3/29/2013
A convincing take on what might have happened to Bo Peep. Well done.
MERLINLOVER365 chapter 1 . 2/2/2013
wow you gave me major feels about toys! Woody and Bo were always my tOyTP :) beautiful!
sampea chapter 1 . 1/31/2013
Andy is one truly good master for doing a funeral for Woody's sweetheart!

Attagirl, Jessie!
gummi bear ninja chapter 1 . 6/27/2012
Wow good job with the characters I honestly felt like i was watching like the actully movie while i read :D
StoryMaker the Echidna chapter 1 . 3/4/2012
Aww...that was sweet. I really quite liked it. I basically don't care for Toy Story romance, or really romance fanfics of any kind (which would be most fanfics), so I was a bit annoyed about all the stuff you put in about Buzz and Jessie and relationships...overall, though, I think the story was really good. Very emotional, with an ending that was very sweet and satisfying. I think it might've been better (maybe) if Bo just died instead of the whole emotional thing with Woody holding half her face...yeah. But I don't know. At this point, I'm just rambling. You get the picture, right? You did a good job, and keep it up.
Alex chapter 1 . 5/27/2011
It made me cry this story did
Aihoshi chapter 1 . 5/1/2011
This story is beautiful. A perfect characterization of all of the characters!

This story made me cry...it's the only explanation of what happened to Bo that I will accept! I can't imagine that Andy would ever allow her to be sold in a yard sale!

Thank you for this lovely story!
Infinite Stupidity chapter 1 . 1/9/2011
Yeah you were right, it's REALLY sad :( I just cried my eyes out! I have this kind of love/hate thing where authors tend to make me cry. it's incredibaly annoying and embarassing, but amazing at the same time that someone is so good at writing, they hold this power over you.

Beautiful story.
Mighty ANT chapter 1 . 8/7/2010
OH MY GOD, THAT WAS SO FREAKIN SAD! but i dont think she died in the movie,

i think she was sold
Kristen chapter 1 . 7/31/2010
Very sad! Very heart-felt! And FINELY! Something with Slinky in it! Most people over-look the Slinky/Woody friendship! I LOVE the stories with Slinky and stuff in it! But most people only worry about Woody, Buzz, and Jessie. Not that I don't like them, it's just, there are other toys that want attention. And when I get my profile, the first thing I'm gonna do is jump into writing! Ice Age, Toy Story, and Law and Order: Special Victims Unit, here I come!
Alana-kittychan chapter 1 . 7/28/2010
*sniffles* that was very fitting!
Guest chapter 1 . 7/17/2010
not sad.(seriosly not sad.)