Reviews for What Is Going On?
Min's awesomeness chapter 1 . 1/14
:D :D :D that was very funny!
1fairytaillover chapter 1 . 12/3/2014
omg this was really funny
Calliecature chapter 1 . 6/10/2014
poor piccolo. I love how you make it all sound innocent coming out of a kid's mouth but the rest of us are laughing at your well-placed innuendoes. i would love to see Piccolo's blushing, embarassed, freaked out face in here. years later, Gohan would all be like "Oh, gods... why?"
Queen-Of-The-SuperNatural chapter 1 . 5/27/2014
Yea... they were "sparring"... XD
Zuchiku chapter 1 . 1/15/2014
I had a blast reading this.
Silvergirl chapter 1 . 11/17/2013
This! Is! Hilarious! Hahaha! Piccolo priceless! Oh my gosh, Gohan...

If this gets turned into a part of an episode of DBZ or something, kindly let me know, all right? :) Love this! Great job!
Marorin5 chapter 1 . 9/11/2013
*Laughing* Holy...this fic is...BRILLIANT! Gohan is so cute and innocent. He thought Goku and Chi-Chi were 'sparring'. Yeah, what a spar xD! Poor Piccolo, taking care of Gohan AND having to listen to THAT. I would not like to be him xD. Way to go! ;)
Haaruuhii chapter 1 . 8/25/2013
Oh my, I laughed a lot with this one! Gohan is so naive!
Misty Blue chapter 1 . 8/19/2013
Hahaha! Whan Gohan said "what if I kiiiiiiissed youuuuu?"? Ahhahahaha! I couldn't stop laughing! I could practically hear him say that in my head, and imagine poor Piccolo's reaction! Purely priceless! And another thing that's priceless? Gohan! Poor, innocent child! And even more so, Piccoloooo! Haha! I think I feel bad more for him than for Gohan's... um, mind? :) I am gonna burst with laughter here...sparring? Uh... um, that's probably one way of putting it... Ahhh! I give up! Okay? It's not just you! I looooove this funny, awesome fic! Now I must see that scene with Piccolo and Goku... I'd say it's rather similar, too, judging by the quotes of that part I read on IMDB...
Riz-sama chapter 1 . 3/25/2013
XD I FOUND IT! xD I've been looking forever for this story. xD I read it a loong time ago. But by then I was reading it by my phone so I couldn't leave a review :D I'm so glad that I found it! :D I Love this! XD AMAZING.
Charismatic Beauty chapter 1 . 2/22/2013
Hey I read this years ago. I didn't remember the title but when I started to read this I said hey! I remember this story. This was really hilarious and sweet. Especially gohan and piccolo.
Mew57 chapter 1 . 3/4/2012
OMG! This was soo hilarious... I just love the sweet g/cc moments and.. then you add poor picollo with a very curious gohan XD i bet that really happens in the dbz world.

All in all, this was one of the best g/cc fic ever and you're an AWESOME author :D

thanks for sharing it with us and i hope you'll write some more stories soon.
Tihan114 chapter 1 . 2/23/2012
Thisss Storry is so fun i love reading it. LOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLLOL ROTFLMAO HAHAHAHAHAHA Great Do you think thatt if I ask them really niicely theyll let me spar with them -_- lolol oh so funny
Tatsumaki-sama chapter 1 . 2/16/2012
This was adorably hilarious. Oh Gohan, you innocent child. And Piccolo must be cursing his sensitive hearing.
nukidono14 chapter 1 . 1/3/2012
Hahahaha! Oh how I love this! It's so sweet with all the Goku and Chichi moments and then you just have to add Gohan and Piccolo! They're just so funny and adorable together! Gohan is just so cute annoying the hell out of Piccolo! And that's the price of getting super hearing, just bear with it for awhile, Piccolo honey.

It's so fun reading this story. Thank you so much! Keep rockin' girl!