Reviews for What Is Going On?
xMousex chapter 1 . 9/4
Gohan is an innocent flower. I loved this xD. Poor Piccolo.
You Don't Know Me150 chapter 1 . 6/7
Oh my god! I'm dying! so funny!
JC chapter 1 . 2/19
No, Gohan, you do NOT want to spar with your parents. Geez, this would be an awesome embarrassing moment to bring up when he's older. :D Nice work.
I Believe In Fairytales 606 chapter 1 . 7/24/2015
That was super funny!
Min's awesomeness chapter 1 . 1/14/2015
:D :D :D that was very funny!
1fairytaillover chapter 1 . 12/3/2014
omg this was really funny
Calliecature chapter 1 . 6/10/2014
poor piccolo. I love how you make it all sound innocent coming out of a kid's mouth but the rest of us are laughing at your well-placed innuendoes. i would love to see Piccolo's blushing, embarassed, freaked out face in here. years later, Gohan would all be like "Oh, gods... why?"
Queen-Of-The-SuperNatural chapter 1 . 5/27/2014
Yea... they were "sparring"... XD
Zuchiku chapter 1 . 1/15/2014
I had a blast reading this.
Silvergirl chapter 1 . 11/17/2013
This! Is! Hilarious! Hahaha! Piccolo priceless! Oh my gosh, Gohan...

If this gets turned into a part of an episode of DBZ or something, kindly let me know, all right? :) Love this! Great job!
Marorin5 chapter 1 . 9/11/2013
*Laughing* Holy...this fic is...BRILLIANT! Gohan is so cute and innocent. He thought Goku and Chi-Chi were 'sparring'. Yeah, what a spar xD! Poor Piccolo, taking care of Gohan AND having to listen to THAT. I would not like to be him xD. Way to go! ;)
Haaruuhii chapter 1 . 8/25/2013
Oh my, I laughed a lot with this one! Gohan is so naive!
Misty Blue chapter 1 . 8/19/2013
Hahaha! Whan Gohan said "what if I kiiiiiiissed youuuuu?"? Ahhahahaha! I couldn't stop laughing! I could practically hear him say that in my head, and imagine poor Piccolo's reaction! Purely priceless! And another thing that's priceless? Gohan! Poor, innocent child! And even more so, Piccoloooo! Haha! I think I feel bad more for him than for Gohan's... um, mind? :) I am gonna burst with laughter here...sparring? Uh... um, that's probably one way of putting it... Ahhh! I give up! Okay? It's not just you! I looooove this funny, awesome fic! Now I must see that scene with Piccolo and Goku... I'd say it's rather similar, too, judging by the quotes of that part I read on IMDB...
Riz-sama chapter 1 . 3/25/2013
XD I FOUND IT! xD I've been looking forever for this story. xD I read it a loong time ago. But by then I was reading it by my phone so I couldn't leave a review :D I'm so glad that I found it! :D I Love this! XD AMAZING.
Charismatic Beauty chapter 1 . 2/22/2013
Hey I read this years ago. I didn't remember the title but when I started to read this I said hey! I remember this story. This was really hilarious and sweet. Especially gohan and piccolo.