Reviews for Trouble Spots
1Angel Of Darkness chapter 1 . 3/31/2014
It's pretty good except you made them a little country don't you think? I mean Sam doesn't say reckon, and there's some more in there as well.
Beckydaspatz chapter 1 . 11/11/2011
Oooooh chicken pox...that's bad juju. HOWEVER this was hilarious!

"I gotta say, Dean" smiled Sam, "this is impressive. I reckon if I joined all the spots on your back, I'd end up with the Mona Lisa!"-LOL!

Sam wandered over to the bed and crouched down next to the little top knot of dark blond hair, the only visible sign that the fidgeting lump under the blankets was his brother.

"yes, Bro?"

"G'night."

Sam shook his head and smiled. "G'night, spotty!

A single finger appeared from underneath the blanket.-I take it Dean is not a fan of the blasted disease :P
fifimom chapter 1 . 11/9/2010
very much liked this. thanks for sharing.
Enkidu07 chapter 1 . 10/21/2010
*adores* I like how Sam is giving him a hard time but then he says something sympathetic in a soft voice. That hit my kink like crazy. I also liked Dean being totally Dean. Gruff and then nice and then with the one finger salute. I think you hit them on the head.
LaedieDuske chapter 1 . 10/11/2010
I missed this one somehow - probably because I was still reading through your library at 4 AM. -laugh- And after my assault on your mailbox, I'm sure you know what's coming:

*shiver* I'll rub the calamine on his stomach for him!

Loved it, chicken pox is sucky! Sweet Sam taking care of him, though, he really does seem like the big brother sometimes. Loved it, thank you for posting!

LD
GaelicAngel chapter 1 . 7/20/2010
Oh poor Dean.I never had that but man it doesnt sound like fun at all.

Great job on torturing Dean and I loved it.
daleaikman chapter 1 . 7/18/2010
Cool story. love sick dean and sam taking care of him. Thanks for writing it.
Lady Impala chapter 1 . 7/18/2010
Very cute, I love it!
T.L. Arens chapter 1 . 7/17/2010
That was funny! Dean is SUCH an old lady/wet hen when he's sick!

*holds empty fanfic plate up* Excuse me, may I please have some more? :D