Reviews for Bump in the Night
Like.
Urdina
StoryLoverChi chapter 1 . 7/11/2013
Cute. Sad that you lost your house and stories in a fire though :(
The-blackfirewolf chapter 1 . 6/12/2013
Hey I thought that ending was good! And yes! First time I've read a fic that's in character. People always make raph look so... Urgh weak. It's a lot more believable when he still has his pride in tact. Get wat I mean? Nahh maybe not. Pftt Watever. Wait wat was I talking bout again? O.o oh yeah awesome story! :3
Just Call Me J chapter 1 . 11/11/2012
Personally, I'd have prefered more details on the nightmare. What happened in it. How everything happened. Raph's thoughts of what was happening, and after it happened. That sort of thing.
Don't worry, neither turtle seemed out of character to me.
So, all in all: a good fic.
Buttshujinsama chapter 1 . 10/10/2010
I love it. Most of the time we only see the stoic Raph vs. boring Leo side of their relationship - this one showcases the fact that they do, in fact, love each other.

Love it!
Strgrl4eva chapter 1 . 8/31/2010
Ha. I love it! :) It's a shame the original was killed in the dreaded fire. We lose a lot of awesome stories like that... sigh. Why couldn't you have hidden an extra zip drive with all of your wonderful stories in a hollow tree four blocks away. Leo would have done that. lol
TealEyedBeing chapter 1 . 8/28/2010
x3 i LOVE family fluff! its just so cute!
Jenihenpen chapter 1 . 7/25/2010
This is utterly adorable I love it _
Poisoned Dark Angel chapter 1 . 7/17/2010
I enjoyed reading this simple brotherly moment altough i felt that Raph saying sorry was a bit oc but overall i was able to overlook that by the conclusion Iam sorry to hear that u lost so much in a fire but thankfully nothing was lost that couldn't be replaced I would have liked to read ur one-shots but i am sure they were well written nice one-shot
caylender chapter 1 . 7/17/2010
Sorry about your laptop and one shots! Hopefully, there wasn't too much damage to your house. Make sure you take care! :)

Wow, I must say that I completely expected to see Mikey, but I'm pleasently surprised that it was Raphie! Cute one shot, I definitely enjoyed it. _
Party-Shoes16 chapter 1 . 7/17/2010
Loved that. I like seeing Raph's vulnerable side.