Reviews for Complete Turnabout
CatMuto chapter 33 . 11/2/2013
I'll be honest: this story is getting too complicated. Threads all over the place, none of them seem to really connect, you just add more threads - it makes it sound like you literally expect the reader to have a reference sheet of all the stuff going on in your story by their side while reading the chapters. Which is pretty hard to do, because the chapters take so long to come out, I barely even remember what happened in the last one.

And considering you pointed out you altered the plot a bit to include GS5 (Which some people may not be playing for whatever reason, I don't because I don't like everything that was revealed and the law system is as broken and unrealistic as ever) will makes things even more complicated.

Just finish the story and don't try to includ any more AA games into it. I know what it's like to get awesome ideas for your story, despite having pretty much figured out how things will end, but it's not good. It'll just stuff the story with more than it needs and become hard to overlook.

I like your story, it's a great premise and all.. but you're trying to put too much into it.

Sir Godot chapter 33 . 11/2/2013
Well, even if you said you didn't like the chapter, it was still a good read. I am still not quite sure if Nick is having something like a coma-induced dream, was transported to another world via mystical means or if he is caught in the MASON system. If it was stated at one point, I forgot by now XD
Anyway, I hope to see another update soon, so keep up the good work!

Sir Godot
Guest chapter 32 . 10/31/2013
This is epic. Please continue soon!
Artemis Decibal chapter 32 . 10/24/2013

You know I even forgot that it was still a WIP for a while :)) I was "cheating" myself with the story and when I saw the titles "It Can't Be Undone" and "The Responsibility of Identity" for Ch 31 & 32 back when I was still in Ch 20 I was there thinking that the canon Phoenix won't ever make it back to the canon world. Well of course that got me curious so I checked the reviews for the people's reactions :)) Boy was I stumped to realized that I wasn't really cheating myself at all :)))

So yeah I managed to read everything till this chappie :D Can't believe that it's already at the 300k mark! I really didn't notice the time! I mean I even notice the time when I'm reading fics of my OTPs, but not this!

Can't wait for the next chappie! I do hope that you'll still continue this :D Kudos for the great story idea! I can't wait to learn how Phoenix got himself into this situation in the first place :))
Guest chapter 32 . 9/21/2013
(Minor spoiler to AA5) I dunno if you're planning to continue this... but, shouldn't it be a black psyche lock instead of white ones? Would you change it?
kirby163 chapter 32 . 9/2/2013
Hey, I'm really enjoying this story so far! I really like the dream sequences, as well as the differences between the two worlds. Kinda reminds me of "The Disappearance of Haruhi Suzumiya " if you've ever watched that.

I'm really looking forward the inevitable Zak and/or Kristoph meeting.
Guest chapter 22 . 8/31/2013
Nothing I want to say has not been said before by the reviewers before me, so I just say, great job.
As for translation, I read 'Sherlock Holmes: A Study in Scarlet' before, so I recognize only the word 'Rache'.
... Now I'm curious. Why did the conversation lead up to revenge? And when Maya wanted Phoenix to stay, you mean stay in this world and not in the crime scene, right? That would just be ridiculous.
Hopefully you did n
crackdmoon chapter 32 . 8/30/2013
AMAZING STORY. How did Phoenix get in this anyway, or is it just a figment of his (overworked) mind's imagination? And what's up with Pearls? Give. Answers. Now.
Rynnie chapter 32 . 8/18/2013
I just wish you can update faster. Like, once a month? But I know it's impossible because your chapter is sooooooo long. I really like this story! I wish you can write more of Phoenix Wright's stories (long one, I love long stories) after this. But if you don't it's okay! Writing a story is HARD. You need many time to thinkkkkkk. Anyway, love this!
Kaitou chapter 32 . 7/24/2013
NO! The end has come... for now.
I am LOVING this fanfic. Please, please, please keep it up. I'm begging!
Kaitou chapter 23 . 7/24/2013
I basically started reading this fic yesterday, and was going to drop a review when I was done, BUT, this chapter had Apollo Justice, my all-time favorite Ace Attorney character. I love it, and I love how you wrote Apollo. I'll save the big review when I get to the final chapter.
Guest chapter 32 . 7/23/2013
Hey, when's the last time you've updated this!? I hope this isn't going to turn out to be a dead fic; this is way too good for that.
Tragic Songbird of Eddis chapter 29 . 7/13/2013
i realized like maybe two chapters ago? that Dylan and his dads names were "disengage". clever!
Tragic Songbird of Eddis chapter 20 . 7/12/2013
oh nooooo Kay stole his phone!
protonprincess chapter 1 . 7/12/2013
So I read this really quickly over the past few days, after not reading it for more than a year, and I noticed something: you've been spelling Lilie as 'Lilie' and 'Lilly'. Also, Phoenix has mentioned a few times that he knows NOTHING about flowers.

This makes me wonder - what if there are two girls? Lilie is the blonde, bratty defence attorney, and Lilly is...? I've been thinking one of the Fey twins. Considering they both have names based on flowers, it'd make sense to take on another flower name, making it easier to remember.

I don't really have anything else figured out. I really hope you update soon, as I've been really enjoying this story. I think it works better when you read it all at once, rather than being spread out. I love this whole idea! And I really want to know what the other Nick is doing in the real AA universe!

You're a really talented writer, and I think I read somewhere else that you want to write novels. I think you'd write amazing novels. Seriously, I could not stop reading this. It grabbed me completely, the way few stories do.
651 | « Prev Page 1 .. 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 21 .. Last Next »