Reviews for Complete Turnabout
Annie Hawkclaw chapter 29 . 10/2/2012
I have spent the past week or two reading all 29 chapters of this story, and now I really, really want to know what happens next. Your writing is quite amazing, the plot is great, and the characters are all in character and entertaining (ESPECIALLY Apollo and Trucy. You write them... well, like amazingly!). It has been a very enjoyable read so far, so I can't wait to see you continue it!
Please write a new chapter soon, my friend. I will be following the story and waiting for the next great chapter! :)
Silverswordmaster chapter 29 . 9/26/2012
There needs to be WAYYYYYY more of this story!
Ice Maiden Olivier chapter 29 . 9/20/2012
I am ever so pleased that you updated this :D
knightofdestiny chapter 29 . 9/17/2012
Oh how I've missed this story. What a rousing chapter you've churned out, what with Apollo and Phoenix clashing a bit, and the mystery surrounding BD-7 starting to be revealed, if only a bit. I'm excited to see what happens next.
waaaaaaah chapter 29 . 9/15/2012
Great chapter! And welcome back :3
ignorethisiwas12 chapter 29 . 9/15/2012
Glad to see you back :)
I absolutely love the New Phoenix redesign, but I'm just devastated since I don't have a 3DS and won't get to play GS5
Maquerea chapter 29 . 9/14/2012
That...was pretty sweet. I never expected Apollo to punch Phoenix in the the face. o_o

It's nice to FINALLY hear about all these cases of the past, but like Phoenix said, it raises a whole lot of questions as well. For instance, who the heck sent sent Franziska flowers?

I'm hoping the other Phoenix really IS good on the inside and was just living a lie, but if so I feel pretty sorry for him, being hated by everybody...

The amnesia excuse seems to be paying off well so far! Explanations abound.

I was also disappointed about Apollo's apparent disappearance in GS5...hopefully he actually IS playable as well, and they just wanted to showcase the return of the more popular protagonist first. Otherwise, I'm curious as to how they're gonna fit him in...

In any case, that was a nice chapter! That was worth the wait, don't worry. I've been a fan of this for a while, but I hadn't made an account then, so I probably haven't reviewed before. I don't remember myself.

Fav'd and Follow'd, in any case.
laniessa chapter 29 . 9/14/2012
! Was that... a reference to Ghost Trick?

Apollo is so cute, though. Can't wait for the next chapter.
terracannon876 chapter 29 . 9/14/2012
Thank you so much for the update! I made my morning ) And I think I'm going to have a good rest of the day XD

Let's...start backwards. Your comment on Polly being the meta-level ultimate orphan made me crack up so hard because it's so true. I'm glad my parents weren't home at the time. They probably would've thought me crazy. I actually liked Apollo a lot in AJ. Admittedly, when PW came back in that one case, I had a blast of nostalgia and I was like "wow, Phoenix really is the best," but it's not like I disliked Apollo. Phoenix has just been around for longer. I guess we'll just have to see what sort of role he plays in the next game...

What was wrong with GK2? That was the only PW-series game I haven't played (and not just because it's in Japanese ... I just haven't imported it yet).

As for KH3D, it IS a fun and addicting game. No surprise it dragged you from PW XD (I'm still stuck at the end boss... Didn't feel like replaying the entire 4? 5? final battles after some kid pulled my cartridge from the 3DS...)

Now, for the actual story... The talk at the end with Apollo and Phoenix was ... touching. Really really touching. And it ... almost felt like Phoenix just naturally slipped into the role of a mentor. Perhaps even as the father Apollo never knew. Speaking of which, if Phoenix says this to Apollo this early on, would he ever have come under Gavin's wing? Hmm... So many things different just from Phoenix being in the wrong reality 8D

(Out of curiosity, he doesn't have the spikes yet, right? Apollo, I mean.)

As for the rest ... wow. Very plot heavy (not in a bad way). So much was made clear ... and so little was actually cleared up. Phoenix is right. How does this relate to him? I have no clue... Aah, I guess I'll have to rely on you to clear it up with more chapters ._. (I still feel like the main antagonist of PW1-5 is involved... And that's what Phoenix was scared of...)

One thing I find very amusing is Phoenix's natural aversion to Dahlia. I wonder if anyone will actually call him out on it?

At this point, though, what with other-Phoenix's quote ... I really feel bad for other-Phoenix. Having to live a lie out of fear? That ... must've been really, really hard... I hope wherever he is now (Phoenix's world or just metaphysical limbo) he's ... better? Relaxing? Sleeping? Happy? ...Right. This could also all just be Phoenix's dream out of the stress of losing his badge (spoiler to those reading this review that aren't this author! Cough! XD) so the whole point would be moot.

Anyways. I'm sorry I don't have much constructive criticism to give. I think you've made me really want to play PW1-5 again. Thanks for the chapter! Hope you update soon ;D
CatMuto chapter 29 . 9/14/2012
I totally forgot what happened last chapter that I was asking myself why Edgeworth is no longer the Defense Attorney. Then I remembered.
I'm looking forward to GS5. Hot new Phoenix look, semi-interesting assistant... we'll see about her. And since I still haven't managed far with GK2, I dunno how he wrote the characters so badly. Although what do you mean Apollo is an orphan in AJ? His mommy is totally alive! Not that he KNOWS but... well, she's not dead.

Yort the third chapter 6 . 8/30/2012
This is amazing! You captured the characters pretty much perfectly and even made me laugh a few times. I can't wait to read the rest.
Demons Hiding chapter 28 . 8/28/2012
Everything so far has been utterly AMAZING. Everyone is so beautifully in character, and even the bits of humour in between the seriousness of the case is just so perfectly Ace Attorney style. I have to admit, though, I find myself having suspicions about Iris, but that might just be because she has black hair also. And it's so bizarre to see Dahlia be honest and kind. I keep half-expecting her to pull a 360 again, like in the actual series.

And of course, I'm literally sitting on the edge of my seat to find out more about this world's Phoenix, and what his story is. Can't wait for the next chapter!
RainbowAfros chapter 1 . 8/24/2012
WOW. The first chapter just pulls me in. This plot sounds really interesting. I've never seen a storyline so far-fetched like this (in a good way of course!). I think I will come to like this story very much! Wootwoot! O
CatMuto chapter 28 . 7/30/2012
Fuh, finally caught up with this thing. I just wanted Lily to shut up at the end. I don't like those "Scream my name repeatedly" scenes anyway. And who says Phoenix has to prosecute the new trial? He could just feign illness, get some good R&R for his little ... problem.
I gotta say, the Gyakuten movie looked ... well, not great. The guy playing Edgeworth is WONDERFUL! The face, the outfit, done perfectly! *cosmetician senses tingling* But the rest of the people look a bit weird, not to mention Karma being chubby. Oh and Phoenix and his Spikey Hair.

CatMuto chapter 27 . 7/30/2012
Well, the Forehead is more noticeable...
As for GS5, what I would really like (aside from Edgeworth being in it for more than one f*cking case again, JFA and T&T, I'm glaring at you!) would be maybe a double-game? An Apollo and a re-lawyered Phoenix route. And maybe have Phoenix remain with his open sarcasm he obtained as Hobohodo.

As for the chapter here, I have to admit upon reading Lana's testimony I slammed my desk and yelled OBJECTION when she said the rope broke under her weight. I waited for that part to be mentioned.

578 | « Prev Page 1 .. 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 21 .. Last Next »