Reviews for Complete Turnabout
Uchiha Sasuke XII chapter 30 . 11/15/2012
Amazing chapter, and if what I thought was correct...Iris...?...!
I think I missed her motive for framing Lana. Gotta go back and read again.
blaziebla chapter 30 . 11/10/2012

Nooooooo! GuuaaaaaAAAaAagggHggHhHhhHaa aaaaaaAAaAAAA! Whyyyyyyyyyy!? T-T I wanted to read more *pout* Ah, well. Guess I'll just have to wait.

Frankly, I don't think Evil!Pearls is evil. Seems to me she's as helpful as she is cruel.

... Yeah, there isn't much I can say. I've only played GS3; I wouldn't notice anything not blatantly off because I'd mostly assume it proved itself possible somewhere in another game. The only other help I can give you is to point out grammar/spelling mistakes here and there. They're small enough to go unnoticed, so I'll leave it at that.

Awaiting further updates! Oh, and if not for my inability to stick to things, I'd volunteer to help you with the OC sprites. As it is, I'll review and PM you if I ever get around to it, but don't actually expect anything from me. Ciao.
thecardboardunicorn chapter 30 . 11/8/2012
Amazing chapter! So exciting :) yes it was short, but another 2 already written? I can't wait! :D thanks for uploading and I'm eagerly awaiting more!
blaziebla chapter 8 . 11/8/2012
Ah, I'm so tired... Forgive any English errors or nonsensical sentences and phrases I make here... I can't write right now, but I can't resist trying to review early, either...

I noticed something rather interesting about the so-called double suicide (or is it double homicide?) note... If you look at the first couple of letters in each line and take out a few of them, it says "I'm not Lana"... *giggle*... Dunno if that's on purpose, but I figured I'd mention it anyway...

I figured it out a long time ago, actually... Most likely, Phoenix is unconscious on some level in Canonverse, and his subconscious is entertaining him with an alternate universe... Don't remember what the official term for it is...

At any rate, his mind is keeping him occupied with all this while blocking certain traumatic experiences from his "conscious" memory, such as his disbarment. The Magatama, which is probably still near Nick's real body, is trying to tell him he's locked in his own mind and trapped until he gets himself out... And the Psyche-Locks on other people appear because according to one theory, when you dream, you are actually access a parallel universe. The Magatama is picking up the parallels' Locks across universes, pure and simple.

So, how much of this did I get right and how much is totally wrong? Guess I'll just have to keep reading... For now, sleep... Zzzzzzzzzz...
sparkling chapter 30 . 11/7/2012
PLEASE UPDATE you make me very curious about the culprit! XD
Uryuu-Nipaa chapter 30 . 11/6/2012
Oh, please don't let it be Iris! It can't be Iris, right? She's way to sweet to do something like this! And why would she channel Ema if there was a chance she could remember her?

Ah, I wish Gyakuten Kenji 2 would be translated! I want to playlogic chess too... Well, maybe I should just try to learn Japanese. Anyway, this was a pretty cool chapter. I'm sort of glad Dylan isn't the culprit, and I didn't expect he was anyway, but who could it be? (please not Iris please not Iris please not Iris)
CatMuto chapter 30 . 11/6/2012
That damn logic chess ... then again, I'm still stuck on the first case. My savefile keeps disappearing and I am so. sick. Of the intro. And the damn first Logic Chess with Harumi...

The Riptide Writer chapter 29 . 10/14/2012
I can see why this got so high up on the favs list. 280,000 words of grammatical, good writing.
I like this story.
MildeAmasoj chapter 29 . 10/11/2012
Best. Fanfiction. Ever.
Seriously, that's the best thing I've ever read!
Actually I discovered it like, I don't know... Six months?
And I thought that it was going to be uncompleted.
And on 14/09/2012... I saw "Chapter 29".
Well, try to imagine ME, a fifteen-year-old girl, running up and down in my home. Screaming.
Yeah, my mom probably thought that I was crazy.
You know, being all happy on my second school day?
Yep, it's strange.
Ok, stop.
I'm babbling too much 'cause I'm amazed.
Great plot, great grammar, great descriptions, great ideas, GREAT FANFICTION.
Please update soon!
Everyday I check your account to see if you updated!
I'm alive only for that... Almost.
Well, my books are waiting. OH GOD.

MildeAmasoj 3

(I'm Italian, so I probably misspelled something... I'm sorry -)
Das Leech chapter 29 . 10/9/2012
Ugh .. I think I killed a whole two days reading this fic - only to stop and watch the Ace Attorney Investigations playthrough. Gotta say though, it's amazingly well-written - not just the style but also the plotline is creative and even somewhat emotionally involving. I say somewhat because it's the only point I have to nitpick - somewhat. Considering the actual games I suppose they're even worse at conveying believable extreme negative emotions. Since the game "deals in death", so to say, being confronted with it is usually rather traumatizing. Mind you, I understand the reasons behind it. It's not only taboo, it's also still too extreme for a game with a teenage demographic, playing and being designed in a culture where displaying negative emotion is something very private (as far as I know). Still, considering Lana lost someone dear to her, that is, her sister - it is hard to believe she could stay stoic even before she actually meets her again. Having someone that involved give a testimony is, quite frankly baffling. Thing is, the game (or fiction as a whole) does it rather often. So yeah, nitpicking on a very high level, I guess :p

In any case, I will watch the fic both for the great story and the information given in the Authors notes. It's pretty useful to be able to read up on current GS-News at the same time ;)

Wünsche einen angenehmen Abend, Fräulein, habe die Ehr' und so.
cal chapter 29 . 10/8/2012
I love this story so much can't wait for it to continue
Now on a more personal note
1 why u cosplay as Dahlia she is a demon spwan
2 Iris better be in or mentioned in GS5 or i will kill someone
Annie Hawkclaw chapter 29 . 10/2/2012
I have spent the past week or two reading all 29 chapters of this story, and now I really, really want to know what happens next. Your writing is quite amazing, the plot is great, and the characters are all in character and entertaining (ESPECIALLY Apollo and Trucy. You write them... well, like amazingly!). It has been a very enjoyable read so far, so I can't wait to see you continue it!
Please write a new chapter soon, my friend. I will be following the story and waiting for the next great chapter! :)
Silverswordmaster chapter 29 . 9/26/2012
There needs to be WAYYYYYY more of this story!
Ice Maiden Olivier chapter 29 . 9/20/2012
I am ever so pleased that you updated this :D
knightofdestiny chapter 29 . 9/17/2012
Oh how I've missed this story. What a rousing chapter you've churned out, what with Apollo and Phoenix clashing a bit, and the mystery surrounding BD-7 starting to be revealed, if only a bit. I'm excited to see what happens next.
589 | « Prev Page 1 .. 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 21 .. Last Next »