Reviews for Complete Turnabout
Arxanum chapter 35 . 11/11/2016
Whoa! Keep on chugging and I hope you do well with your book! I'm really impressed that you're writing this while working on other things!
AceAttorneyFantic chapter 19 . 11/11/2016
Nice man. Nice
DigitalCore chapter 35 . 11/9/2016
Wow.
I'm mindblown.
No, really. This story is just so, so FASCINATING I can't stop reading. The pace, the cast, the plot... It's just culminating in this intense desire to have more to read.

A magnificent piece of work. Absolutely magnificent.
Guest chapter 34 . 11/7/2016
OHMIGOD OHMIGOD OHMIGOD FINALLYYYYYYY
NNinja chapter 35 . 11/7/2016
Well, the chapter came in a "weeks to come", 13 of them to be exact;) But it was worth the wait;)
I like the character you gave Metis. It was probably a bit hard to write someone who had practically no characterisation in canon, but she seems like someone whom i can picture being Metis Cykes. Same goes for Clay. Enjoyed seeing Mini-athena too, glad you remember that she's friends with Juniper, something that is somehow forgotten by half of writers here. Looking forward to seeing the rest of the fic.
PS: I might be checking UnEnding too!
Guest chapter 35 . 11/7/2016
Little Athena was so adorable in this chapter, especially her tugging her mother's sleeve. It's quite a shame that it's her only appearance.
kirby163 chapter 35 . 11/6/2016
I'm so happy you're still working on this! Thank you so much!
The Riptide Writer chapter 35 . 11/6/2016
Words cannot express the happiness I felt at seeing this updated.
Nice as always.
Ms.McClue chapter 35 . 11/6/2016
Yes, this story is still awesome! I wish you well in your writings and hopefully another chapter soon :]
Landorious Star chapter 35 . 11/6/2016
I've waited a long time for this chapter and you didn't disappoint. Great job and good luck with NaNoWriMo
TheDilettante chapter 35 . 11/6/2016
The god is back at it again! And I wish you luck with NaNoWriMo!
Mr. Reus chapter 1 . 10/2/2016
Reminds me of that episode in KND where Numbah 1 wakes up as an adult and is the president
Anon Guy chapter 34 . 9/26/2016
I like it.
chism chapter 34 . 9/13/2016
i really enjoy your writing and i'm glad it, nor you, is dead
i'm looking forward to actually understanding everything and why, since i think it's like, gonna turn to action sequences or y'know the climax of the story, and it just seems to be starting to resolve itself, so
clinging on the edge of my seat, waiting for the next update :)
thanks for all this (adventure)
Ryoji Mochizuki chapter 34 . 9/9/2016
please update, love this fic!
692 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 13 .. Last Next »