Reviews for Complete Turnabout
Aura chapter 34 . 8/15/2016
Yay, I'm glad this story isn't dead :)
Aura chapter 23 . 8/14/2016
I'm actually really curious as to what Apollo was thinking... I love his inner monologues in-game sometimes...
Aura chapter 22 . 8/14/2016
Ján Ítor... He didn't have much choice in his career options
Aura chapter 19 . 8/13/2016
Aww man, this is getting intense... I'd like a spin-off with Dark Nick's PoV in Normal Nick's defence attorney (or disbarred?) body... That'd be cool XD
Aura chapter 7 . 8/12/2016
Was that a 'the miracle never happen' joke? Great!
dorko4u chapter 34 . 7/19/2016
I've gotta say, I was shocked when I was notified there was a new chapter! I was bummed out, thinking this story would never continue. Admittedly I procrastinated in reading this latest chapter, although I always had it ready on standby for reading. Last night, my internet went out so I was blessed that I had this chapter open in a tab, ha! I'm really engrossed. This whole story reads a lot like the games to me, and I'm excited reading the latest plot reveals and thinking about what's to come. If you continue to write, I'll be sure to read it!
Kashel chapter 34 . 7/18/2016
Thank you for the new chapter! I really like your story, and despite the fact that you had such a long break, your writing style didn't decline at all. I am really envous, btw. I wanna play the game, too... have fun, and again, thanks! You made my day.
ThatOneCrossover chapter 1 . 7/17/2016
This Story is a story that you have to read to believe. I absolutely loved this Story and very much believed all the characters! all the characters feel like themselves! great job!
saibhandari chapter 34 . 7/16/2016
so glad this is back :)
MildeAmasoj chapter 34 . 7/15/2016
WHEN I SAW THE UPDATE I SWEAR I ALMOST CRIED

I LOVE YOU AND THIS STORY

...Ahem. Oh, please warn us if there's gonna be spoilers for Spirit of Justice. I'm sure you'd have done it anyway, but, y'know, reminding you couldn't hurt.

Thank you for updating and I'm so happy you found inspiration again! Lord, I am so happy. Thank you :D
VelleVette chapter 34 . 7/14/2016
AHHHHHHH THANK YOU NENI! THIS WAS GREAT! WHAT A REVEAL! "(because I'm him.)" WOW. AND THE EMOTION! I very much look forward to the next chapter!
Demon Angel Songstess chapter 34 . 7/11/2016
Awesome chapter. I loved it! I was really sad that the story didn't continue for so long but I would always come back and reread it because it was such an interesting story. Honestly I don't think you lost your touch and I hope you update soon. And maybe finally see a ending of such an amazing story. I know that won't come for a long time but I'm really hoping for it. See ya next chapter
Shattered Sky04 chapter 34 . 7/10/2016
Please NEVER abandon this! I just found this yesterday and I'm so glad that it's not dead. You're writing is amazing. Keep it up! :D
Yuki chapter 34 . 7/9/2016
Finally done rereading. Your story is amazing as always.

Now we finally know, or at least have a clue of what's going on with Prosecutor!Phoenix. I wonder what the "Network" is blackmailing him with.

I really thought this story was dead. I screamed like a fangirl when I saw the update, especially since I've been spending the last few weeks replaying the game and rewatching the anime.

Speaking of which, I loved the Samurai reference you added.

I pray I get to see more updates from you :D
SamuraiJayk chapter 34 . 7/8/2016
Welcome back, Nenilein! Another amazing chapter! Glad to see you back.
677 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 13 .. Last Next »