Reviews for Complete Turnabout
RLS legacy chapter 9 . 3/29/2014
Somebody make this in PyWright. Now.
V340E419 chapter 33 . 3/1/2014
I started reading this from start to now in a wekk and have to say this story ROCKS. Can't wait for more!
Guest chapter 17 . 2/20/2014
Singing reptile, indeed. Big Lipped Alligator Moment, anyone?
HiroNinja chapter 33 . 2/8/2014
Over the past week or so I have read this entire story from start to finish. I can't get enough of it. The way you portray the characters is spot on to how I feel they would actually be like. There were points that completely baffled me or that I didn't see coming. And yes, I said "OBJECTION!, HOLD IT!," and "TAKE THAT! along with the story. During the actual trial bits I actually brought up tabs with the game soundtracks on them to help "set the mood". And it was AWESOME! (I had about 8 tabs open xD)
There is SOOOOO MUCH that I don't know and I can't wait for the next chapters! It's been a while since you uploaded which is a bit worrying, but I will take your word that you won't abandon this fanfic. Stay Gold
Guest chapter 33 . 2/3/2014
Too lazy to log in, pardon me. Personally, I think your story is amazing! Keep up the good work and please update soon!

PS: I'm not sure about this, but I think I know who murdered Ema. It's already been proven that neither Lilie now Dylan did it, so it must be someone else. I apologize to the fans of the character I am about mention (PLZ DON'T KILL ME!), but I think it's Iris. Before anyone objects to this with the whole 'Iris is too kind to do something like that!' thing, I must remind everyone that this is an alternate universe. Which means, anything is possible. And do take a moment to consider the facts. Iris has black hair. Iris was secretly being investigated secretly by the 'other Phoenix'. It is most probable that Ema's 'scientific proof' was something related to BD-7, a case Iris was involved in. Iris's fingerprints were on the door. In this AU, Iris has spiritual powers, so she might be able to take the form of Pearl. As for the whole 'channeling an Ema with amnesia' thing? Iris could be making her memories stay in the afterlife ON PURPOSE. Anyway, we know nothing as long as the story stays incomplete, so be reminded this is just a theory, but it DOES hold water. Anyway, finish the story soon! The suspense is killing me!
Personaddict07 chapter 33 . 1/25/2014
Yay! NEw chapter!

Anyway, this is such a horrible cliffhanger. :'(( But it can easily be fixed with an update! Haha. Please do update as soon as you can! And thank you for posting this wonderful story and taking time away from your precious University work.

Again, please update. And Thanks for all your work! :)

-Personaddict07 out!
Ziodyne967 chapter 33 . 12/31/2013
Yeeeeeeesss! Finally a new chapter is up! I'd almost given up on this fic! And a promise to finish it too! I can't wait to read more dude!
love. it chapter 7 . 12/18/2013
Wow, Phoenix is so in character! I actually feel that this is canon. Great storytelling, unraveling the mystery of the AU one by one.
pyr0technic chapter 33 . 12/17/2013
Omg I've been reading this fic for a month hoping Clay would appear after DD came out! You've really come a long way. :-)
ThisDude chapter 28 . 12/1/2013
"Black hair..."

"Baseball bat..."

"What I did..."

... DAMMIT! Are you TRYING to convince us that Maya did it?! You said otherwise earlier, but I'm finding this hard to believe. I'm going to go back and review your statement. Maybe some lawyer's trick is hiding there and you really just said that Maya SHOULDN'T be suspected. (Which could still implicate her as the murderer.)

I refuse to believe that Sengage did it. He's apparently far too kind-hearted. Look at what his company did for Heatherd. He's the one person that can actually bring any likable side out of her. If I weren't so opposed to Shotacon relationships, then I would've given that couple my whole-hearted approval.
Cormag Ravenstaff chapter 33 . 11/21/2013
Well, at the beginning, I didn't think this fic would be that great. Not a very descriptive summary, an odd first chpt, etc.

Boy, was I wrong.

This plot is AMAZING! That's just to start too. But this fic is so creative. Its like super hard interwoven cases...like Miles Edgeworth Investigations. Everything fits together nicely with tons of suspense! I suppose the only thing I didn't like was Ema dying :'( But it seems nessesary. I do hope you update this again soon!
Lokorfi chapter 33 . 11/19/2013
I like. ANOTHER!
karyn chapter 15 . 11/16/2013
Actually the part of the pink envelope is weird for me. Edgeworth can just prove that Maya went to Phoenix's apartment that day, but why he wants to say that they have kind of a relationship? I mean, the relationship between them is not relevant to the case, right? It's just my opinion:)
Karyn chapter 33 . 11/12/2013
Pleeeeeeeeaaaaaaaaaassseeeeee update more and faster! :D
Although I know it's impossible cuz U have something else to do, not just writing this fanfic.
Anyway, I love it ! I've been opening this fanfic usually to check whether you updated it or not.
And this time you updated:D yayyyyy!
I dunno why I like the times when phoenix felt dizzy, pale or having blackout, especially in front of edgeworth. Put more of these scenes xD lol
Good job! Looking forward to read a better chapter!
GeekyGenius chapter 3 . 11/6/2013
Type your review for this chapter here...
559 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 13 .. Last Next »