Reviews for Complete Turnabout
Lovina chapter 34 . 7/3
IT UPDATED OMGGGGGGG
THE REFERENCE TO THE ANIME UWWUWUWUW it was so beautiful omg thanks for updating yeeees
This chapter was so cool! Now this is what i call a turnabout ;) i'm so glad you got your inspiration back, it showed and it was great. I'll always keep this fic in my alert list, even if it takes 10 years for every new chapter :D but I won't get mad if you update sooner ;)
there can be miracles... when you believe :')
fucking finally
anonymous184 chapter 34 . 7/3
Glad that you're back! :)
FyreByrd chapter 34 . 7/3
Oh. My. God.
You updated this.
Holy shit.
You are FANTASTIC!
TacticalHerd chapter 34 . 7/3
I'm so glad to see this updated! I actually re-read this story up to the last chapters a long awhile ago and was debating to do so again. Ace Attorney has so much potential and this work really lives up that.

I started doing a little writing myself, nothing really substantial or anything. But if I learned anything from it, it's that feedback is unnecessarily scarce but really important, to me anyway. So I just wanted to say, thank you! Thank you for continuing to write this, and I hope you keep writing because it really is, really good.
ObsidianNoir chapter 34 . 7/3
Man, it's been way too long...I forgot what happened before this chapter. Gotta read it again...
Anyway, good job for the big reveal of why pastNick was apparently so antisocial! Love the suspense and the way they try to keep everyone safe.
Through I worry that there are some people from the Network even in Kurain...
Spacegoodra chapter 34 . 7/3
Squee~ I'm so excited! I'm glad you feel like writing again!
Cormag Ravenstaff chapter 34 . 7/2
Marvelous! Simply splendid! I get to lay down and catch up on my reading, and this lovely gem greets me! I put at the top of my to-do list, and ignored everything else

Wowie. I won't lie, it's been a while. I don't recall all the details. But not only is this back on my reading list to reread, but I was amazed at how much came back to me over the course of this 10k. It's a testimate to your ability to make me remember just how much I loved this fanfic.

What a twist! Locks are broken, and secrets revealed. Stellar, I love it. Keep up writing this, because you've not too much farther to go, I imagine! Own this fic, and finish it like it deserves!

Also, you gotta give us the verdict on the new game! How is compared to the originals and DD?
almyki chapter 34 . 7/2
I just want to say that I've had this story bookmarked and while I'd lost a lot of hope of it continuing, I've come back to reread it every now and then and hope for a continuation. I wish you the best and was ecstatic to read the chapter. I'm supremely curious about everything, from Larry to Maya's secret to Apollo's story, and I hope to see this get through to the end.
I checked this fic on a whim and holy crap it updated, I don't even remember what name I used to use to review here, but you're doing fine with characterization and flow and I'm melting bc the developments we've all been waiting for ahhhhhh
R. Recollect chapter 34 . 7/2
Ok, just to let everyone know, the person blackmailing Phoenix? It's not me. Totally not me. Please pay no attention to my name and insignia.

In any case, glad this story's back on track! It is interesting to wonder what would've happened had Phoenix not solved the majority of his cases. Redd White's blackmail cabal expanding into a gigantic criminal empire that makes the Dark Age of the Law look like some stupid fad is a chilling possibility indeed. It wouldn't surprise me if it's also somehow hooked up with Alba's smuggling ring.

In any case, what in the world could they have on Wright? And why do they want Lana declared Guilty?

...Once again, it's totally not me.

Without Wax,

~R
The Riptide Writer chapter 34 . 7/2
I'm so happy to see this back.
Ziodyne967 chapter 34 . 7/2
*tears* Youve finally came back! I can't wait for you to finish this story. Don't overwork yourself into a hospital bed though!
TheDilettante chapter 34 . 7/2
Back at it again! I await the next chapter with excitement!
647 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 13 .. Last Next »