Reviews for Complete Turnabout
Ziodyne967 chapter 33 . 12/13/2014
It's been a year now. Is the dude actually dead?
Anonymous chapter 33 . 12/2/2014
Wow, great fic! I love this very much that I even dragged my lazy fingers to type a review! I love the Phoenix Wright you've written, and I hope that he will get back home sooner... I wonder who is the one who has killed Ema... Poor girl.
So, this fic has been on hiatus for a year... A WHOLE YEAR! I really hope that you will update soon... Waiting for the resolution part! I really love this fic, so UPDATE SOON! XD
Nenilein chapter 33 . 11/16/2014
OK, I am going to use this occasion to leave an assurance here that YES, I am going to finish this fic. There was a lot going on in my head in the past few of months, much of which has put me in a mental position where I didn't want to do much of anything anymore (ironically, Japan had very little to do with it. I will explain eventually.) but I am on my way to recovery now. However, I won't continue this fic immediately. There is another one I want to get out first, one that is very close to my heart personally. Still, Complete Turnabout *WILL BE CONCLUDED* I have a 30 pages outline document that is making sure that I will be able to finish it, no matter how long it takes.
Ziodyne967 chapter 33 . 10/21/2014
Still waiting on that next chapter. I hear you've been in Japan lately? I hope you've enjoyed yourself there. I want to go there too one day.
bungiejumper117 chapter 33 . 10/11/2014
Looking at that little "last updated" marker is getting me down... this is such a fantastic fic, trascending pretty much all others I've read. Not only is the story good, but you have a mastery over English that natives don't have - and you're not a native speaker! The only thing that trips up your sentences is that you often use 'excuse me' where 'sorry' would be more grammatically appropriate.

I can only hope that we'll see a new chapter in the near future. Less than a month to go until it's one year since an update. I can't imagine what it's been like for the fans who've followed it for four years. I don't want this to end prematurely.

I assume you've finished your exchange scholarship by now, so I hope you enjoyed your time in Japan!
SpiritMuse chapter 29 . 9/20/2014
"Odd boy."

"I agree."

"Me too."

Having recently become obsessed with playing Ghost Trick, I had to laugh so hard at this! XD (There's a pretty awesome HD iPad version that just looks amazingly good. And for Dual Destinies, too!)

I've read up to ch. 33 and I'm thinking it's a great story so far. This Prosecutor!Phoenix is really interesting. He wasn't always a jerk, was he? It seems he was a "good guy" prosecutor at first, so what made him change? (Or did he really change at all? Maybe he was faking it, considering his pen relationship with Maya?) And what made him become a prosecutor in the first place? Also, what's the deal with the white Psyche Locks? They do seem to be centered around AJ stuff. He's in denial about being disbarred? But what's he doing in an alternate reality in the first place? Is it even real? Or is it some kind of "what if" illusion created by some spirit? (We do have the mysterious not-Pearl still running around) Ahh, so many questions!

I've also enjoyed reading your authors notes, you like a lot of the same stuff I do! (Although it's not that surprising since I did come here to read a PW fanfic) I studied Japanese for a bit myself a few years ago, though I never really did that much with it. Actually, while we're on the topic of languages, I liked that you used German back there. Being Dutch, I understood it perfectly well (though admittedly there was a word or two I wasn't sure about, it's been too long since I actually spoke it).

I hope your time in Japan went well, and I hope to see some kind of update to this fic again some day. I'll be keeping an eye on it, anyway. :)
Tiffany chapter 17 . 9/13/2014
I love this fan fiction it is awesome
Kajou Takumi chapter 23 . 9/3/2014
Dy. Sengage, picks locks. I see what you did there.
Kajou Takumi chapter 16 . 9/2/2014
OBJECTION! My father has brown eyes, but is recessive for blue (my mom has blue eyes, as do my sister and I). Similarly, blonde hair is also a recessive trait, so it's still possible (albeit very unlikely) that miss Alia, S. (I saw what you did there) could be related to the clover-boy.

Other than that, carry on. I'm quite enjoying this fic.
Hero Of The Hazard chapter 33 . 8/25/2014
I read this whole fanfiction over and I have to say, I can't wait for more! According to the author's note, you will never drop this fic entirely, so hopefully you are still doing this fic, since I'm really curious what's up with the Prosecutor Phoenix and whether he was involved with 'The Network.'

Anyway, hopefully you are still working on this fic sometime in the future because I really want to find out what happens!
crosswire chapter 9 . 8/19/2014
This is a BEAUTIFUL story so far! Full of mystery, intrigue, funny interactions, and some very interesting sights with everything reversed and topsy-tervy! Please keep up your hard work and diligence in writing this fic, it's almost like reading a novelization of one of the games!
Guest chapter 19 . 8/8/2014
He forgot Trucy?! Oh, how terrible!
Guest chapter 13 . 8/8/2014
Oh, it has a...plot
JinniaFlyer450 chapter 33 . 8/5/2014
...Man. Where are you? *whimpers* This story is great!
aceredshirt13 chapter 33 . 7/23/2014
I know you've gotten about a billion other reviews sharing my sentiment, but you definitely deserve them! This story is so, so, so good! I'm dying to know what happens! And to top it all off, you promised the appearance of my favorite Dual Destinies character (even if he is an obscure dead astronaut)! My life will be complete if this story is continued. Please complete my life.
585 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 13 .. Last Next »