Reviews for Complete Turnabout
TruffleWings chapter 10 . 11/9/2010
I said I wouldn't be reviewing for very chapter-and I won't be! I swear!

Anyway... I honestly expected the co-consul to be Klavier, since you'd already introduced him, and was pleasantly surprised when Franziska came along. I love Lilie's character, ESPECIALLY since she's not a prodigy. And "Evidence Spammer" really made me lol.
RiddikulusGrin chapter 18 . 11/9/2010
sooooooooooooooooo awsome. but i wish that nick had asked maya to fill him on on what the hell's going on in this universe. he is still pretty clueless...
TruffleWings chapter 9 . 11/9/2010
And... I'm reviewing again. I won't review for every single chapter, but I just wanted to say-I KNEW IT. I knew it was an alias! ...It was a hunch, anyway, because I thought "Alia" was such a weird name, and then the word "Alias" came to mind. No connection to the Sue whatsoever. Anyway, I'll continue reading...
TruffleWings chapter 7 . 11/9/2010
GAH. Where has this awesome story been hiding? I love it so much. I was going to wait until the latest chapter before reviewing, but I can't! It's just that good! The plot is enthralling and well thought-out, and it's set at a very good pace. The characterization is top-notch, especially considering the obstacles one would face in this sort of alternate dimension story. I have so much I want to say, but I really want to keep on reading! So I'll state what's on the top of my mind. You write very well, and the hilarity and snarkiness typical of the Ace Attorney series is ever-present. I generally prefer third-person, but here, the first-person really let's me sink into the character. And you say German is your first language? Well, all I can say is that you've really mastered English-I suppose you've learned it from young and use it regularly? The differences between the dimensions are very good. And I absolutely adored the appearance of Klavier-Phoenix must be remembering... the future, if that makes sense, I suppose. And I thought your Author's Note on his use of "fraulein" was really cool. I also loved the Objection song, and how Phoenix found out Klavier was a lawyer through the whole Objection scene. Oh dear, I think I'm rambling. I remember thinking a lot more than this, but I can't bring the rest to mind now, so I'm just going to speed ahead and read the rest! Favorited, and story-alerted. Oh yeah, and I originally guessed that Iris gave him the magatama instead, but because of the picture of him and Maya and Pearl (I think) in the first chapter, they probably used to be friends, and gave him the Magatama... Oh, and I usually DETEST stories that kill off main characters (e.g. Ema), but I'm actually okay with this one. Good work!
Dieuwtjin chapter 18 . 11/9/2010
Yet another excellent chapter.

I was kind of surprised for Nick to not think of going to the set first, as Maya being one of the main characters in the movie was kind of a big deal in the previous chapters, but it worked pretty well.

I'm still following the 'illusion world' theory on Phoenix being in a coma/trying to deny reality. I guess his thought regarding godot being the prosecutor he faced last before the mess started is another clue, coupled with that he had a dizzyness attack when he saw Klavier, which is supposedly the one he faces next and who gets him disbarred. He sort of refuses to accept reality gone very bad and hides. Pearls repeatedly calling him out on being a coward and hiding seems to support this.

I'm kind of wondering if there are others also thinking among those lines...

Anyway, keep up the good work. Eagerly waiting for more.

-Kind regards,

Dieuwtjin
Anon chapter 18 . 11/8/2010
I have one thing to say:

"You know… Like an interactive book, where you choose the answers to questions in order to make the hero progress! We could sell it on Portable Video Game systems!"

"Now you're getting silly."

LAMPSHADE HANGING!

Other then that, brilliant work _ Poor Phoenix never seems to get a break does he? He always seems to take one step forward, one and a half steps back, and another step in a random direction right?
MusicGamer chapter 18 . 11/8/2010
Woo, a Phoenix Wright fic! :D Man, it's been a while since I reviewed one of your stories, hasn't it? Stupid not letting me log in for some bizarre reason...but ANYWAY:

This is very well written, and it's an interesting concept you have here. And thus far, I'm hooked!

Okay, now for more recent developments...

Yay, Maya's all friendly again! :D It's true, Nick without his little bubbly sidekick Maya is like...er...crap, I'm no good at coming up with these analogies, but it makes me sad. And Phoenix was starting to depress me, and that's not easy to do. D:

But now, Nick and Maya are back together again, and all is right with the world. :)

And, I agree, Professor Layton Phoenix Wright so many levels of awesome, words do it no justice. :D

Can't wait for the next chapter! Keep it up!
terracannon876 chapter 18 . 11/8/2010
d'aww, they're all friends now D Godot really is a harsh person, isn't he? But Phoenix kinda needed that wakeup call.

But it's nice that he and Maya are getting along now 3

Thanks for the chapter! Good luck on your Japanese exam? O
Jioplip chapter 6 . 11/7/2010
O.O This is such a freaky world!

I love it!

I just- GAH!

I am having difficulty placing into my vocabulary the correct wordings to emphasize the descriptives I am feeling!

This was well done!

Tonda Gossa.

Jioplip chapter 4 . 11/7/2010
My first review on this story! Yay!

I. Love. This. FIC!

You portray the characters... LACK OF WORDS! You portray them... well, for lack of a better word.

Edgeworth is epic as an attorney, Phoenix is awesomely clueless and... Ema is dead... Emo.

Aaaanyway, to the next chapter for me!

Tonda Gossa.

Blazehawkins chapter 17 . 11/6/2010
Excellent chapter. Well paced, well thought out! More!
RiddikulusGrin chapter 17 . 11/1/2010
"Uh… No! Abort thought! ABORT THOUGHT!" so, so, so funny. I had to stop reading and regain my breath. YAY FOR KAY! She w o funny - the best bit was that after everyone being different, she was exactly the same. It'll take more than a parralell universe to stop her!
Vandenberg chapter 17 . 10/30/2010
You've done a great job in writing up this chapter - things are getting interesting and I was surprised by how much you managed to fit into one chapter. From the looks of it, your writing really is improving, so... *mind explodes* I mean, your characterisation of everyone seems in-character, with Gumshoe being himself and Nick just being adorable/awesome. xD Okay, fangirl moment over. So, as far as I know, you've become quite good at writing. Bleh, that was a bit incoherent. :V

All in all, I enjoyed reading this chapter, and i'll be looking forward to your next update!

-Sked-San-san
pearldrops chapter 17 . 10/30/2010
BAWAM.

by pearldrops

Pothole! Gummy's car rattles and thunks

Random Kay who runs away after hiding in a trunk

Phoenix is afraid of heights,

The alt!past is full of fright,

That dream was very insight... ful.

I don't have much to say, because

This chapter was meant to explain,

But this story is really very great,

and you are absolutely insane.

(in a good way.)
Smart Aleckette chapter 17 . 10/30/2010
Ah, Kay. You never fail to amuse. XDD

I wonder what she was doing in the trunk of the car. . . stalking them, probably, but still. :)

Also, why do I have a feeling that Phoenix isn't going to get into a car with Gumshoe ever, EVER again, even if his life depended on it?
687 | « Prev Page 1 .. 27 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 .. Last Next »