Reviews for Complete Turnabout
R. Recollect chapter 34 . 7/2
Ok, just to let everyone know, the person blackmailing Phoenix? It's not me. Totally not me. Please pay no attention to my name and insignia.

In any case, glad this story's back on track! It is interesting to wonder what would've happened had Phoenix not solved the majority of his cases. Redd White's blackmail cabal expanding into a gigantic criminal empire that makes the Dark Age of the Law look like some stupid fad is a chilling possibility indeed. It wouldn't surprise me if it's also somehow hooked up with Alba's smuggling ring.

In any case, what in the world could they have on Wright? And why do they want Lana declared Guilty?

...Once again, it's totally not me.

Without Wax,

The Riptide Writer chapter 34 . 7/2
I'm so happy to see this back.
Ziodyne967 chapter 34 . 7/2
*tears* Youve finally came back! I can't wait for you to finish this story. Don't overwork yourself into a hospital bed though!
TheDilettante chapter 34 . 7/2
Back at it again! I await the next chapter with excitement!
Tanokki chapter 34 . 7/2
Excellent read, glad to see you haven't lost your touch!
protonprincess chapter 34 . 7/2
Thank you so much for the update! I'm going to reread this whole fic to get everything straight in my head. I'm looking forward to it!
mac349 chapter 34 . 7/2
It was wonderful to see the story come back. I cannot wait to read more!
The Stin chapter 34 . 7/2
Welcome back! Honestly I'm a bit forgetful as to where this story had gone myself. I'll probably reread it all later, but in the meantime, happy to see you posting again!
zekses chapter 34 . 7/2
I don't remember a single thing about this fic, except the fact that it was amazing. Time to re-read.
Lilac Winters21 chapter 34 . 7/2
Okay, sorry about the outburst of fangirling, it's just that this is one of my all time favorite Phoenix Wright fics and I'm SUPER EXCITED about that fact that you're writing more. Anyway, loved this chapter! So we finally get to see Other Phoenix's motives! Genius plot idea, I really didn't see it coming. Also, I liked Nick's little commentary on how he should have believed in himself.
scaler24 chapter 34 . 7/2
It' alive! IT'S ALIVE!
Ziodyne967 chapter 1 . 6/21
Still waiting on the next chapter. It's been years since the last update. I can only hope that in the future, this fic will finally have the conclusion it deserves.
Storyus Raccoonus chapter 4 . 6/16
I was actually hoping Ema would survive,
Either way this was a great chapter and I enjoyed it. :)
charles.peze.34 chapter 33 . 5/30
Rather than a preview, and after all of this time, I decided to come back to your fanfic. And... I just want it even more badly. I mean, the next chapters. I remember that I did once comment one of your chapters loooong ago. I hope that I will be able to read the ending anytime soon. God please, because this could be kinda worth the writing of a genuine Ace Attorney game.

"Kyo", a fan.