Reviews for Complete Turnabout
Demon Angel Songstess chapter 34 . 7/11/2016
Awesome chapter. I loved it! I was really sad that the story didn't continue for so long but I would always come back and reread it because it was such an interesting story. Honestly I don't think you lost your touch and I hope you update soon. And maybe finally see a ending of such an amazing story. I know that won't come for a long time but I'm really hoping for it. See ya next chapter
Shattered Sky04 chapter 34 . 7/10/2016
Please NEVER abandon this! I just found this yesterday and I'm so glad that it's not dead. You're writing is amazing. Keep it up! :D
Yuki chapter 34 . 7/9/2016
Finally done rereading. Your story is amazing as always.

Now we finally know, or at least have a clue of what's going on with Prosecutor!Phoenix. I wonder what the "Network" is blackmailing him with.

I really thought this story was dead. I screamed like a fangirl when I saw the update, especially since I've been spending the last few weeks replaying the game and rewatching the anime.

Speaking of which, I loved the Samurai reference you added.

I pray I get to see more updates from you :D
SamuraiJayk chapter 34 . 7/8/2016
Welcome back, Nenilein! Another amazing chapter! Glad to see you back.
aceattorneyjrw chapter 34 . 7/7/2016
I've been reading your fanfic nonstop since March and I can honestly say that this chapter...is as great as the others. There ARE a few typos here and there, like when Raymond says "later" rather than "latter", when he's talking about if Phoenix is a benefactor or a victim of The Network. But these don't detract from the story. Some things I felt weren't explained much, like how and when Kay convinced Maya to take part in the "kidnapping" to test Phoenix. Although, I may have missed the explanation. Also, I didn't really see what continuity error you made. Could you possibly specify what that error exactly was at some point in your Author's Note? Aside from that, nice job! I look forward to seeing more of this alternate timeline.
DJman248 chapter 34 . 7/7/2016
Welcome back! Glad to hear you got your inspiration back.
imnotraven16 chapter 34 . 7/7/2016
awesome chapter.
andreapirlono1fan chapter 1 . 7/6/2016
I'm speechless.
This is briliant! That's all I can say.
Hero Of The Hazard chapter 34 . 7/5/2016
*Gasp*
You updated! :D
*Confetti*
So Phoenix was blackmailed into winning those trials prematurely...ouch.
I won't lie, I'm glad that Phoenix wasn't a huge dingus in either reality. Now here's hoping that no one else dies/gets horribly injured.
*Crosses fingers*
(Yay, Phoenix believes in himself now too!)
Uryuu-Nipaa chapter 34 . 7/5/2016
Oooomg I'm so happy you updated! And with such an awesome chapter too! Seriously, up until now I'd pretty much just accepted that other Phoenix was an ass but he wasn't! And that entire revaltion scene was so great and Phoenix' characterisation was great. This really was an awesome turn. I'm super excited to see more )
warmsundae chapter 34 . 7/5/2016
oh my god, you're back! I just spent two days rereading this entire fic, and the last chapter is surprising as it's amazing.
thanks for the update! no pressure. I don't mind waiting a long time. :D
Yuki-san chapter 34 . 7/5/2016
I haven't read the chapter yet but I just have to express my excitement over this. Kyaaaaa! Thank you so much for updating!

I feel I'm gonna have to reread the whole fic though. I've forgotten too many plot points
Shadic5295 chapter 34 . 7/5/2016
So because DL-6 never happened, Mia became an investigator. because she became an investigator instead of a defense attorney, she never had a reason to investigate Redd White of Bluecorp. Because that never happened, he eventually got away and started his own underground criminal network. because that happened, they at some point managed to bug 'other pheonix's' phone, and basically bully him around with threats of 'accidents' befalling his friends. Holy shit this world turned out a LOT worse with that one simple change.

Here's to hoping Kay, Ray, Pheonix, Miles, Gumshoe, Apollo, and basically everyone manages to get evidence on this and shatter the crime ring. Because this is probably going to end up going straight to hell.
NNinja chapter 34 . 7/4/2016
And here i was ready to declare this dead fic, and yet you came back, like phoenix from the ashes. Good to see you back Neni;) And good to see my favourite fanfic back;) I suspected for a while that Redd might be behind it, since in DL-6-less world Mia would have no reason to take him down and he seemed powerfull enough to pull it off. Good to know i was right. Well, hoping to see few next chaps soon.
Dark Jelly chapter 34 . 7/4/2016
It's HERE! I just recently found this story while digging through the Phoenix Wright archives. And I was at first like, OH MY GOODNESS! This story is so good! The writing is superb, and the story is amazing! But I was disappointed, because when I looked at the last update, it was three years ago(I just found out about this story last month).
But then yesterday, there was an update! Which makes me really happy, because I won't have to be disappointed because I read an amazing story and not be able to finish it.
681 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 7 14 .. Last Next »