Reviews for How To Annoy Big Time Rush
AMAZING!
hannahginny chapter 1 . 11/8/2012
This is really funny
LazyLazyWriter chapter 15 . 8/13/2012
Liked the first chapter but the rest were just lists and a lot of repeats (ie get someone kicked out of palmwoods was used a lot!) Also seemed more mean than annoying (ie calling someone a bad actress or ugly). Not funny. Some were funny but most seemed mean. Would have liked this better if all chapters were like the first..list a way to annoy and then write a short story to support.
Sam in Wonderland chapter 15 . 12/23/2011
I read this a LONG time ago, and just wanted to say that this. Was. Hilarious. I hate leaving such short reviews, but I've got hundreds of things to review. And I'd also pick my favorites, but it's so hard! Great story!
Timeless Wings chapter 1 . 7/18/2011
Hahahaha! I luv the get him to go to fanfiction and type in btr. I would love to read the chocolate unicorn one on Carlos's. WRITE MORE! Peace! O_o
No Sleep Cuz I'm Awake chapter 15 . 2/2/2011
This is way better than I expected! :D update soon please!
mandamichelle chapter 15 . 12/16/2010
heyy i like this story...i was wondering why you didn't do all of the chapters like you did the first say how to annoy the person,then write a little story with it like you did with kendall...i was kinda disappointed when kendall's was the only one who had stories behind it.
pselJacobs chapter 15 . 11/25/2010
I like this! It's really funny!
CU Administration chapter 1 . 9/1/2010
Your fic is in violation of the FF. Net rules.

Entries Not Allowed:

You are not allowed to write list fics. I suggest turning each item on your list into it's own little short story a chapter a piece that way you have your basic idea and it's within the rules.

Signed,

DarkSacredJewelXoX

[Critics United ]
leodoglover chapter 15 . 8/25/2010
Ha ha ha! You crack me up! I'm ready for the next one!
ItsPopularICantLikeItNow chapter 1 . 8/24/2010
awe poor Kendall.
KaylaLovesJasperHale chapter 5 . 8/23/2010
i love Katie! LOL!
KaylaLovesJasperHale chapter 4 . 8/23/2010
hide his helmet! LOL! great job
KaylaLovesJasperHale chapter 3 . 8/23/2010
oh james, and his hair. lol i just wanna touch his hair...random
KaylaLovesJasperHale chapter 2 . 8/23/2010
if logan does not read he might die! lol