Reviews for Phoenix Burn
Dwarrior chapter 2 . 3/1
Awesome, awesome, awesome. Now what happened to the rest of it...
bluedragon1836 chapter 2 . 4/2/2012
I've haven't seen this movie yet (it's on my watch-list), but I am interested in reading more of this story :)
fanastikal chapter 2 . 9/29/2011
Really like this so far. That thing is perfectly creepy, with no eyes and all. And I like the way you write Dave/Becky, and also Bennett. And I absolutely love the title song, as well!
Radar1388 chapter 2 . 7/26/2011
oh my gosh this is awesome, i don't know if you'll be continuing but i'll be looking for updates
Guest chapter 2 . 7/7/2011
Just found this, love it! Please update soon!
Guest chapter 2 . 6/26/2011
Wonderfully written and a good plot, as well as concept. Characters were in-character and their romance here is carried on sweetly. Wow. People really want you to continue this fic. Hmm. Now that I see it, if you continue this, you're gonna be the biggest writer here. It's a pity you're not updating. I checked your profile and it has to do with college, I believe. Did you graduate by now? I hope so, that way you have a bit more time for this story. Please continue. I'll keep my eye out for this.
LostInMyMind98 chapter 2 . 5/12/2011
Ohhhh what's going to happen now? Please update soon!
Rose's.wings chapter 2 . 3/4/2011
Hmmm...very interesting. I liked it. I liked Becky's skill in Textbook-kung-fu, that was funny. Yeah I guess they never do mention otherworldly creatures like fairies were-animals in the movie but I don't think its a big leap to them from the magic. I sort of put them together in my head, can't have one without thinking of the other, although I don't know about other people. The only thing that nagged at me is some of their speech. I think you have Dave and Becky's general personalities down but some of their words sound sort of stiff and formal, especially with Balthazar and Veronica at the very end. But other than that I have no complaints. I really want to read more to find out what's going on. It's really good so far. Keep it up.

Rose ;)
LoverlyLox chapter 2 . 2/21/2011
Love the concept, the story, the details, the feelings, the threats.

Continue. Please.
ruby890 chapter 2 . 12/17/2010
love the fic. it was great.
ruby890 chapter 1 . 12/17/2010
that was great. more dave their farther son time or teacher master. lol.
TracedScars chapter 2 . 10/20/2010
Wow! Nice action, you described it perfectly and accurately! I like the action in this chapter! The monster is creepy, especially with its speech. I am intrigued by what it says, especially by the "wants in one piece" bit. Keep up the good work. I was kinda disappointed to see two chapters when you are such a gifted writer. Will you update? I'm losing my mind.
TracedScars chapter 1 . 10/20/2010
You describe the character nicely and put together a solid point. I enjoyed reading the first chapter. I'm curious about where things are headed, and about Dave's father. The title named after the song is also a bonus!
wolflover7 chapter 2 . 8/9/2010
why arent there more chapters? there must be more! Hurry i must know what happens! seriously one of the best suspense, adventure stories ive read and im begging you to write more! do it! do it now!

ok so u get my point i would like to read another chapter sometime very soon. please? k thanx bye

wolflover howls at moon
blair chapter 2 . 8/9/2010
please contine! this is the best story ever:D i loveee it