Reviews for Abby's Mistake
Leslie Hughes chapter 2 . 12/21/2016
I really enjoyed this. I love how Papa Gibbs gets with his kids. I think Abby should have had her temperature taken rectally when she refused to let Ducky take her temperataure.
Leslie HUghes chapter 2 . 11/16/2016
I love these confrontations between Gibbs and Abby. I thought maybe Gibbs would have Ducky use a rectal thermometer when Abby wouldn't cooperate. Just hink of how Abby would react to that.
Guest chapter 7 . 3/3/2016
I'm in love wit dis story i love it
jenninemarie chapter 7 . 11/28/2015
I want more and so they get together?
Melanie chapter 7 . 7/30/2015
God historie :D :D elsker den... :D :D 3 3
Leslie Hughes chapter 6 . 4/17/2015
Love Papa Gibbs taking care of his kids. Poor Abby can be suck a little kid at times, but she's fun. Thanks for the story!
LeLe chapter 7 . 1/8/2014
I really liked your story thanks for writing would be cool of you to write more but you have a life so it's up to you, haha
Yeah ok
Gracie in wonderland chapter 7 . 4/10/2013
I Really Hope You Carry On With This Story :)
Guest chapter 7 . 10/22/2012
Please write more!
lilbit1016 chapter 7 . 10/21/2012
loved it
Stefano Scorbal chapter 4 . 10/18/2012
The story is good, Abby is IC, the only thing that bugs me is a mere technicality. Nobody spikes a high fever without any good reason. Ducky should have sent her to a hospital immediately for checkup. Fever is a alarm signal from the body that it is fighting something off...
FeatherDaydreamer chapter 7 . 5/6/2011
Wait, that's the end? That was so abrupt! This needs to be wrapped up better, in my opinion. Other than that, a really cute story, though I wonder what was wrong with Abby.
twilightromance4ever chapter 7 . 3/24/2011
i really liked this but it doesn't seem quite finished yet. loved it though
Darlin24 chapter 7 . 1/2/2011
oh dang... i think im gonna die because im laughing so hard at imagining gibbs killing imaginary snakes...

but i love how he "killed" them- it shows that hed do anything for abby *swoon*

please update soon(:
BlackRoseKai chapter 7 . 12/31/2010
ZOMG! O.O I LOVE this! So does my grandma. She's just as big of an NCIS fan as I am. I read them to her. We laughed our butts off at the snake killing incident. I hope you keep posting!