Reviews for Abby's Mistake
Leslie Hughes chapter 6 . 4/17
Love Papa Gibbs taking care of his kids. Poor Abby can be suck a little kid at times, but she's fun. Thanks for the story!
LeLe chapter 7 . 1/8/2014
I really liked your story thanks for writing would be cool of you to write more but you have a life so it's up to you, haha
Yeah ok
Gracie Riddle chapter 7 . 4/10/2013
I Really Hope You Carry On With This Story :)
Guest chapter 7 . 10/22/2012
Please write more!
lilbit1016 chapter 7 . 10/21/2012
loved it
Stefano Scorbal chapter 4 . 10/18/2012
The story is good, Abby is IC, the only thing that bugs me is a mere technicality. Nobody spikes a high fever without any good reason. Ducky should have sent her to a hospital immediately for checkup. Fever is a alarm signal from the body that it is fighting something off...
FeatherDaydreamer chapter 7 . 5/6/2011
Wait, that's the end? That was so abrupt! This needs to be wrapped up better, in my opinion. Other than that, a really cute story, though I wonder what was wrong with Abby.
twilightromance4ever chapter 7 . 3/24/2011
i really liked this but it doesn't seem quite finished yet. loved it though
Darlin24 chapter 7 . 1/2/2011
oh dang... i think im gonna die because im laughing so hard at imagining gibbs killing imaginary snakes...

but i love how he "killed" them- it shows that hed do anything for abby *swoon*

please update soon(:
BlackRoseKai chapter 7 . 12/31/2010
ZOMG! O.O I LOVE this! So does my grandma. She's just as big of an NCIS fan as I am. I read them to her. We laughed our butts off at the snake killing incident. I hope you keep posting!
A for Antechinus chapter 7 . 12/28/2010
Hey this was a good chapter, I quite enjoyed it. I feel that it could go a tad further, but if not, this was a good story, thanks for the story. I have enjoyed it. A
battlingbard7 chapter 7 . 12/28/2010
As far as I've read, it's a good story. Can't wait for more.

One thing though, don't apoloize for the shortness of a chapter or the time it took you to update, it doesn't matter. Life comes first, etc.

Anyway! Good job, keep up the good work. Can't wait to see where this goes. (:
Mokusgirl chapter 6 . 11/8/2010
I love this so far! Can't wait for an update!
Different Child chapter 6 . 11/5/2010
I likie! It's interesting to see Gibbs take care of Abby and Abby's still very Abby. Haha! Well either way it's all good. I'm a biy spacey so sorry for the tiny review! Keep it up please!
spacekitten2700 chapter 6 . 9/15/2010