Reviews for The Only Good Fight
KoolKat SuperStar DareDevil chapter 13 . 12/4/2013
Are you making another sequel?
PlainPotato chapter 13 . 10/16/2013
Hey
i just finnished both of your stories.
very good stories.
will you make more?
ArtyomTheNormal chapter 13 . 8/26/2013
Such a lovely story. Very well written with a very unique plot. I would beg for a sequel but the author hasn't written anything in several years. A shame, but at least this story is wrapped up rather nicely.
Korventem chapter 1 . 2/14/2013
I just finished reading your two fics , and just Wow , You really got the characters voices , I really like how you retell Nordic mythology ... Hope there will be a third story soon !
thelonemongrel chapter 13 . 5/4/2011
I know im coming to this very late in the day (quite literally in my case; tis 2:30am at the time of writing) but i needed to say just how awesome these two stories are!

You really have a good thing going here! Your two stories were a blast to read...so easy to read, and so much fun to read, that i read them both in one sitting...thus the 2:30am :P

I am genuinely, genuinely hoping you have in mind some plans to continue this story!

If you do decide to continue this tale, I will most definitely be a reader from the start! :D

Peace out,

Trev
Hijokugei chapter 13 . 3/26/2011
LOVE TRIANGLE OH MY GOD.

Just kidding, much better dialogue then your first fic, but I would have preferred to see Toothless torch the other village. Are you gonna do a sequel? You've practically made it obligatory...
Hijokugei chapter 2 . 3/26/2011
PHANTOM FIST FOR THE WIN.
Isis the Sphinx chapter 13 . 2/20/2011
Ah! This is a fantastic story! This AND the story before it! Character development, an interesting plot, and a first person POV, which is unusual.

Looking forward to more. Keep writing!
nurr chapter 13 . 1/19/2011
I love this. I'm supposed to be studying for my exams on friday, but this fic is just really good and captivating to, well, not study. (That and I'm lazy.) I just love the nice blend of Norse Mythology, makes me want to read up on it again.
Silver-ShadowSpark chapter 13 . 11/7/2010
I'm really sorry I didn't catch up on time to read this and review while you were updating. I'm sorry I only got around to reading this today. I'm gonna put you on my author's alert list so it doesn't happen again.

Spark

P.S. Oh, really good story, by the way.
Adri chapter 13 . 11/2/2010
You have a very beautiful way of writig. I can see every scene you write in my mind very clearly. It is like I am watching a movie instead of reading. Your flow is amazing and I adore the banter between the characters. I loved this story and, of course, the one before! Please continue with it. I will certainly be waiting for your next story!
Silvering chapter 13 . 10/31/2010
I'm glad that Hiccup ended up telling Toothless even though everyone else was telling him he had to sacrifice the egg - that definitely was very in-character. And having it hatch later was interesting, I had been wondering if the story were going to go in a direction that the egg wasn't live, but then that would've defeated Loki's purposes for the trap. I'll look forward to another sequel!
kamikazitwinkie chapter 13 . 10/19/2010
Once again, absolutely amazing!

This story was even more epic than the last one. I was really happy to see the whole "throw the egg in the volcano" thing worked out so well. Oh, and I TOTALLY agree that Fishlegs and Roughnut should hook up, it seems like they would compliment each other nicely.

I'm also VERY excited for the third part (I wouldn't dream of rushing you of course, you know what they say about good things and waiting).

So to wrap this up, I would just like to say thank you for the excellent story :)

-Kamikazitwinkie
Duchess Delanie chapter 13 . 8/31/2010
Loved that ending! Seeing Nanna again... I adore that poor goddess and I think it was good to wrap up their section of the story. You are the master of catharsis and it gives your writing so much depth. And then there's your creativity on top of that. It's just awesome. Lex has grown on me, I must say... Nice person, that one.

Let's see... This story was very solid. Tight plot, great dialogue- and thought-based writing. Amazing idea and cool delve into mythology. Great research.

Write more!
Duchess Delanie chapter 12 . 8/31/2010
Here's what I like about you: you really take the time to end things even when plotting a sequel (and yes, I know there's an epilogue past this). You get all the thoughts and feelings out, use marvelous dialogue, and just make sure things are concluded and satisfactory. Aw, Forseti! I do want to see him again. Liked how all the stranger danger, as I shall call it, was resolved. Off to read the epilogue!