Reviews for The G Gundam Telethon
ninjafairygirl chapter 1 . 1/18/2011
this one pretty much rocked my socks. but it is so true. great job. it made me smile. X3
JAMES chapter 1 . 4/5/2006
COL
SARAH HELLEN chapter 1 . 7/28/2004
WHEN THE HECK ARE YOU GOING TO WRITE THE SECOND CHAPTER? I HOPE YOU GET STARTED RIGHT AWAY!
Shuffle Queen chapter 1 . 6/22/2004
Hilarious and utterly great! XD Awesome job, you two!

Shuffle Queen
Kayla-MMMKAYYG-and-Inu chapter 1 . 6/21/2004
...DUDE! That was one of the FUNNIEST things I EVER read! It goes right up there with the Domoncracker! I love it! You need to add more!
HeavensRain chapter 1 . 3/20/2004
Funny n_n I like it. Could you E-mail me and tell me what the word Bakuretsu means please I'd appreciate it . ThankYou
SARAH HELLEN chapter 1 . 2/21/2004
I REALLY LOVE THIS STORY BECAUSE IT IS MAKING ME LAUGH REALLY HARD!
Suni Daughter of Moro chapter 1 . 9/4/2003
One review deserves another. Besides, I wanted to see what kind of person my first review came from. Let me just say this story is hilarious. I promise I'll send it to all my friends. Your story is really funny! Bye!

Sincerely

Hikari of the Ice Domain,

Hikari of the Fire Domain, Suni,

Katsumi, Naoko, and Alicia
Remontii chapter 1 . 6/8/2003
So Funny! I couldn't stop laughing! I even fell out of my chair! Seriously!
Kaze Ishikawa chapter 1 . 4/13/2003
Can't... stop... laughing! This is too funny! The best G Gundam humour fic I've ever read! Oh man... this is so typical! I love the Domon "have you seen this man?" thing.
Wing Weaver and dark yami chapter 1 . 4/2/2003
W.W.: Please write another chapter.

D.Y:How in the heck did a Chibodee shaped hole get in the wall? Any who very funny please continue and I am guest and W.W. is also so bye.
cecil holgar chapter 1 . 2/22/2003
you should do another chapter! that was really funny! i loved the part when nastasha was using her whip to get her phone to ring! oh, and you should bring in cecil! anyways, great story i give it an 11 out of 10!
Yodler chapter 1 . 1/27/2003
Worst Fic Ever...
Maltese Tigress chapter 1 . 1/27/2003
LOL! *falls out of chair*

I loved it! Especially Chibodee and Sai betting on the thong. Not to mention the clowns. I thought Natasha's way was the best. *cracks whip*
Engetsunoaori chapter 1 . 1/3/2003
LoL, well it made me laugh. _