Reviews for Jammin With The Speedsters
Guest chapter 1 . 8/6/2014
Aww man!
I'd love to see everybody's reaction to their performance! How would they react? Love the reference to the song!
Guest chapter 1 . 11/15/2013
NOOOOO! WHAT DO YOU MEAN NO TALENT SHOW! I WAS SO LOOKING FORWARD TO THAAAAAT! ...Ahem. Nice story. Keep calm and write on, as they say _
weathergirl17248 chapter 1 . 9/7/2013
Ballad of Barry Allen. I see whatcha did there. :)
DarthBill chapter 1 . 10/6/2012
Hey, love the story. In part, because I really like that song.

Speaking of which, what song was Superman talking about (assuming you had an actual song in mind)?
Muse of Storytelling chapter 1 . 9/7/2012
Love it.
sister flash lover chapter 1 . 10/8/2010
yeah that'd be a squee moment. they should have done that in the show. batman did. I really liked that. flash rules then batman but it's very close
sister flash lover chapter 1 . 10/8/2010
addy chapter 1 . 10/3/2010
This is great. I hope you do more with this idea. I also love the Ballad of Bally Allen. Please write more about this.
achillies-eel chapter 1 . 8/10/2010
I was going through the 'just in's, and this one caught my eye, even though I'm not usually one for JL. :) Hilarious, love that you pulled Quicksilver into the mess. Always liked him.

I don't want to criticize, but I felt I should point out a couple mistakes that caught my eye:

'Superman said in lee of answer'. That would be 'in lieu' I believe. :O And 'gona' is spelled 'gonna'. Sorry, I'm always anal when I'm in a writing mood.

Loved this, anyway, totally hilarious! Great job!
shewhorunswithfangirls chapter 1 . 7/18/2010
THAT. WAS. AWESOME! Like on the scale of awesomness form one to ten it was, like, 3000040007900!
Kyer chapter 1 . 7/18/2010
Mas & Menos from Teen Titans and Quicksilver from Xmen.

If it hadn't been for the Xmen in the category, I was thinking maybe Jay and Bart...but Impulse wouldn't stand still for long enough. :)

Are you kidding? Wally should have a fantastic singing voice. I write him singing several times. You know, as speedsters they are very good at controlling molecular vibrations and that's basically what sound IS, isn't it? So I think Wally should be able to sing every possible range there is from Soprano to Bass if he practices a bit. Besides, can you honestly see DCAU Flash as NOT loving music?

The Ballad of Barry Allen is a fantastic song. The writer is a relation of someone involved with the Flash comic...can't recall just who right now...possibly Waid. As the name suggests, it was to explain Barry's outlook, but it works just as well for any of the heroic speedsters. If you check out YouTube you'll find quite a few really good song choices. Not specifically ones about Flash, but that are about running. Check out From Start To Finish. I love that one.

I'm taking it that Superman's song is the It's Not Easy To Be Me one? It's pretty good too...although I was rather disappointed that the music video for it was not really blatantly Superman-ish. Nice imagery, but not a cape in sight. *sigh*

Anyway, this was done very well. I enjoyed it a lot. :)